Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

R.D. Mangles posted:

ok this is wild, there's 5 minutes left in the minnesota/penn state game, and minnesota has yet to sub

4 starters played the whole game, the one who didn't got subbed out in the last minute.

Penn St also played with a short rotation, just 7 guys. One of the bench players ended up with 31 minutes, and a starter had 40. They're going to have some dead legs tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Who is Juwan gonna punch today? I'm here for it.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

mcmagic posted:

Who is Juwan gonna punch today? I'm here for it.

He is going to punch the Indiana Hoosiers to the NIT.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Poque posted:

still early, but trending that way, but Indiana could still sneak in as a last-4

and the refs Ted up Hunter for yelling at them and the IU coach because he yelled at them

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Duke just keeps bricking 3s and Syracuse is making some shots.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Poque posted:

They did that to themselves by sucking.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
That Toledo/CMU game was really great. CMU heaved up a deep 3 to lose, should have gotten it into the paint for something a little more messy.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Texas just took off against TCU. Still a half to play, but TCU is way off right now.

Syracuse looking good against Duke though.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Michigan has completely, utterly forgot how to score points, gave up an 18-2 run, and it's tied and a game again :sigh:

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Cuse ain't scared :getin:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I guess I need to root for Indiana and Virginia to lose today, if VT has any chance to jump in if we get this win against Notre Dame.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

lol if Michigan blows this game.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

mcmagic posted:

lol if Michigan blows this game.

Michigan went without a field goal for 10+ minute, p. big choke

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

Absolute BS flagrant 1 on Syracuse.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
welp, gonna be a really long week waiting!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

Absolute BS flagrant 1 on Syracuse.

Refs helping Duke, many such cases

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
the Michigan thing is legit hilarious

elsewhere Toledo scraped through against a terrible Central Michigan team so the MAC keeps hope alive

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

mdemone posted:

Refs helping Duke, many such cases

These refs can suck my dick from the behind.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

would be cool if northwestern somehow won

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

I loving hate the ACC and wish we'd stayed in the Big East even if it would have killed at football program (which sucks anyways so who cares). We are outsiders in this conference, and worse yet Yankee outsiders, so sick of getting jobbed by officials. Maryland was smart for leaving.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao this is not going well

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
well Boeheim lost and Syracuse had a horrid season so I guess that’s something for the “dinosaurs overdue for retirement” tally even if not the one we were all hoping for

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

feel like the chris collins experience had run its course

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
lmao this is the dumbest game of all time

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Bird in a Blender posted:

Texas just took off against TCU. Still a half to play, but TCU is way off right now.

Syracuse looking good against Duke though.

I'd like to point out that both TCU and Duke won after I posted this. I might be cursed.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

good gravy this is just a thorough owning, they gave up 64 points IN THE FIRST HALF!!!!

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I’m really glad Iowa is beating up on Northwestern in a funny way but I kinda wish we saved shooting this well for a game against a team where they might actually need it

Fun fact if you took away every non-3 point field goal and free throw Iowa would still be ahead by 2

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Bird in a Blender posted:

I'd like to point out that both TCU and Duke won after I posted this. I might be cursed.

College sports is cursed in general.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lol 112-76 is a scoreline from when teams play against the EA Sports All Stars, what a thorough rear end kicking. Guess the cats emptied the tank coming back from 15 down against Nebraska.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Kier has been huge for Arizona.

Oh cool an injury to a major player a week before the tournament.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

OU got away with a follow on Baylor. They keep letting themselves get trapped though.

Lots of top teams struggling today.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Nova just lucked their way into a win.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Cyclones looking god awful right now.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

UVA getting wrecked like they have against, Duke aside, every team that can shove them off the ball. I can't ever approve of UNC winning but this UVA team could actually benefit from manageable games in the NIT this year.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

elentar posted:

UVA getting wrecked like they have against, Duke aside, every team that can shove them off the ball. I can't ever approve of UNC winning but this UVA team could actually benefit from manageable games in the NIT this year.

About as bad as we’ve ever played under Bennett. Our offense is awful and Franklin is the worst transfer in history. I’m upset.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Ungratek posted:

About as bad as we’ve ever played under Bennett. Our offense is awful and Franklin is the worst transfer in history. I’m upset.

they need to just take a reset year or even two and get classes deep on potential that Bennett can coach back up, filling in holes with transfers just isn't workable in the system he's gonna coach

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

No need to watch the rest of this ISU game. They suck tonight.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Penn St doing the thing vs Ohio St

Penn St did that thing. What a terrible finish to the season for the Buckeyes.

PotatoJudge fucked around with this message at 05:12 on Mar 11, 2022

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Survive and advance, gently caress ohio state

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Vandy just dropped Alabama a few seed lines