Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
my favorite had some huge fried mushroom in it along with some tasty mystery goop I really enjoyed. i hope to one day befriend the mushroom kingdom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Watch Star Trek: Discovery for more mushroom related facts and skills!

Meanwhile I still cannot see, surviving solely on touch typing skills and predictive text, which is why my typing is so much better than normal. Trump!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

endocriminologist posted:

okay I will. at first I pretended to have stomach flu because I have an eating disorder I am ashamed of and then I got an actual stomach flu but I’m having some good sandwiches rn

please take care of yourself. can't learn the truth about birds if you're not properly fuelled up :)

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
twitter account "UFOstudy" has done the math and has an important statistic

https://twitter.com/UfoStudy/status/1501608051635273739?s=20&t=g9batYwih60MpU5zbC98sw

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol

Azathoth posted:

please take care of yourself. can't learn the truth about birds if you're not properly fuelled up :)

yes Sir that’s the plan!

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Bilirubin posted:

Watch Star Trek: Discovery

this better be the migraine speaking

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Pontificating rear end posted:

twitter account "UFOstudy" has done the math and has an important statistic

https://twitter.com/UfoStudy/status/1501608051635273739?s=20&t=g9batYwih60MpU5zbC98sw

If they'd DISCLOSE THE FUCKIN UFOS ALREADY maybe this'd be different

P'ntl go on Rogan

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The Saucer Hovers posted:

this better be the migraine speaking

They love them some mushrooms

Waiting to see a doctor right now, fun stuff

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

paul staments is equal part polymath and conman hes interesting enough irl :colbert:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

SniperWoreConverse posted:

If they'd DISCLOSE THE FUCKIN UFOS ALREADY maybe this'd be different

P'ntl go on Rogan

Imagine Radar on Rogan and he's wearing the cap, giving Joe a fistbump

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Bilirubin posted:

They love them some mushrooms

Waiting to see a doctor right now, fun stuff

i hope it ends up being something immediately and easily treatable, i lucked out with my migraines and a single regular-strength advil just shuts 'em right off but I know that's not how it is with everyone

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

They are moving fast, and are focusing on blood pressure so who knows

Thanks for listening to my live blog click like and subscribe

Seriously not my thought of how the day would go

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

nm

old thing, drone crashB

Armadillo Tank has issued a correction as of 20:46 on Mar 10, 2022

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Bilirubin posted:

They are moving fast, and are focusing on blood pressure so who knows

Thanks for listening to my live blog click like and subscribe

Seriously not my thought of how the day would go

Please don't have an aneurysm or something it would suck to leave this density the day before the harvest

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Pontificating rear end posted:

Imagine Radar on Rogan and he's wearing the cap, giving Joe a fistbump

radar talking about peace and love and the galactic federation

"yeah, wow, that's crazy. just insane. so you ever hosed a human?

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Jazerus posted:

radar talking about peace and love and the galactic federation

"yeah, wow, that's crazy. just insane. so you ever hosed a human?

Rogan (stoned): "it's entirely possible we are all of one singular consciousness, though paradoxically individual"
Radar (drunk [telepathically] ): im so hosed up right now

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Not a paradox. If you were a fish looking up at my hand through the water you would see five individual appendages; their inter-relatedness and their connection to a larger, singular harmonious body would not ever be apparent to you.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Or imagine a mushroom.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

crop circles still a thing?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Slavvy posted:

Please don't have an aneurysm or something it would suck to leave this density the day before the harvest

Thanks. Fortunately/unfortunately, it was just a supersized migraine that has shifted presentation on me because :corsair: so they gave me the middle of shelf stuff from the hospital. After half a day things are working better.

YOU'LL HAVE TO DO BETTER NEXT TIME JROOTI

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bilirubin posted:

Thanks. Fortunately/unfortunately, it was just a supersized migraine that has shifted presentation on me because :corsair: so they gave me the middle of shelf stuff from the hospital. After half a day things are working better.

It shifted because they're preparing your brain channels for the new communication

I actually just had my first migraine a few days ago... It lasted for like 3 days. I hated it.

But also maybe they're getting me ready too.

I am listening, Lue

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Bilirubin posted:

i'm fuckin' stoked that it wasn't serious, was getting rather worried about the whole "I am currently posting through my brain exploding in my head while the dozens of doctors surrounding me run a bunch of tests" thing

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Thanks all, I appreciate it and you all. Was a little concerned when the triage folks were all heart ahh is going to blow but it worked out in the end. Just did a nice guided meditation to care for the body and that was chill. Wish they would not be doing Street construction at night though these new ear buds are not sound isolating enough.

Night all please take care of yourselves

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

glad all's well, friend

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Glad to hear you're on the mend!

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Bilirubin posted:

Thanks all, I appreciate it and you all. Was a little concerned when the triage folks were all heart ahh is going to blow but it worked out in the end. Just did a nice guided meditation to care for the body and that was chill. Wish they would not be doing Street construction at night though these new ear buds are not sound isolating enough.

Night all please take care of yourselves

:tinylue: watches over you

I have to get my shoulder cut open and collarbone bolted back together on Monday and I'm hoping that et abducts me before then for some experimental space surgery, anyone know how to induce em to come get me? Radar, please, bro?

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

toggle posted:

crop circles still a thing?

Yeah, in MY rear end!

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
All Watched Over by P'nti of Loving Grace

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azj9WD4sU0M

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Yeah, in MY rear end!

ok :(

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Yeah, in MY rear end!

in the biz thats called a crap circle

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It shifted because they're preparing your brain channels for the new communication

I actually just had my first migraine a few days ago... It lasted for like 3 days. I hated it.

But also maybe they're getting me ready too.

I am listening, Lue

I had my first migraine a couple of weeks ago! It sucked, and yeah, it lasted for four days or so

Anyway, glad to hear you're on the mend, Bili!!

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

my bony fealty posted:

:tinylue: watches over you

I have to get my shoulder cut open and collarbone bolted back together on Monday and I'm hoping that et abducts me before then for some experimental space surgery, anyone know how to induce em to come get me? Radar, please, bro?

CEDR5

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Good news! Spaceship HUYGINS...

Has found well preserved amino acids! Delivery vehicle for original life on earth?
https://www.space.com/asteroid-ryug...c8-db5e86cbf969

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
they found L, but did they find D-alanine? If it's just cosmic rays somehow recombobulating the molecules there should be dextro versions too, right?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

SniperWoreConverse posted:

they found L, but did they find D-alanine? If it's just cosmic rays somehow recombobulating the molecules there should be dextro versions too, right?

I'm guessing (didn't read it in detail yet because the migrain is still hanging about in lower levels, ugh) that is why they are arguing this is a sign for seeding life on earth since its the L- stereoisomere in nature too, since each are biochemically equal in formation rate randomly

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

dreamt a demon possessed cop broke a kneecap on me. A dream visitor shows up, gets m ad, and demands i summon them back to my "room"

so I find the cop and roast him in public then limp back to my room and wait

my benefactor turns him into a gyro salad and dumps the bits into a void she pulls from thin air, and i just kinda sit there watching and distracting people that come by

anyway that's the quality of my dreaming post-sobriety. Hopeless moods, cruelty, and vengeance

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Riot Bimbo posted:

demon possessed cop

i know you didnt ask for an editor, but you said cop twice here

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Feral Integral posted:

i know you didnt ask for an editor, but you said cop twice here

i remote viewed this post happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Does any one remember a write up or website or something about UAPs, specifically tic tacs?, their flight characteristics, and how interdimensional travel explains their extraordinary speeds due to falling through space and time or something to that effect?