Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

The boys drove me loving nuts nuts this TAZ episode, they were doing all that idiotic bullshit when it seemed like there was such an obvious move for them to make in cutting the connection between Phineas-construct and Cambria that would have made that fight so much easier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Yeah but that's not fun

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist
https://twitter.com/McElroyFamily/status/1499809308929892353

Brothers got a media gig, or stepping back to see how the dropped mask mandates play out?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Fuckin hell how is it already derailed

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

That tour poster is somehow a worse design than the commemorative plate.

Disappointing Pie
Feb 7, 2006
Words cannot describe what a disaster the pie was.
I know a band that’s pretty pissed because they booked a couple gigs and they were cancelled because a larger event wanted their dates now that maybe we’re making some headway against this virus.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

The Modern Leper posted:

https://twitter.com/McElroyFamily/status/1499809308929892353

Brothers got a media gig, or stepping back to see how the dropped mask mandates play out?

lol the whole tour is gonna get rolled back continuously one month at a time forever

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

turns out the pandemic isn't over, at all

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

It’s pretty amusing that what they came up with to convey the concept of fancy taking flight was “some balloons”

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Colonel Whitey posted:

It’s pretty amusing that what they came up with to convey the concept of fancy taking flight was “some balloons”

It's Prom.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

This episode of TAZ was very good. I love how much time they took out of the fight to dissect and laugh at Clint's absurd rope gambit. I liked that Devo tried to reason with Cambria in the middle of the battle even though obviously the fight was not going to end with one of the characters politely asking the boss to give up and Griffin explicitly told Travis as much.

Also, I can't tell whether Justin is genuinely oblivious to that fact that that blinkshark definitely isn't dead, or if he's just playing Amber that way.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I am so bitter I didn't buy one of those when they were still for sale. The perfect gift to hold onto for three to four years and then spring on your McElroy-loving pals.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Farg posted:

she shoulda put the snake oil salesman through the glass

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

The World Inferno posted:

I am so bitter I didn't buy one of those when they were still for sale. The perfect gift to hold onto for three to four years and then spring on your McElroy-loving pals.

I couldn't justify the $55 price but I really wanted one. they're so loving bad.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Like... they knew that looked bad right? Like it was always meant to be an ironic thing to buy?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Like... they knew that looked bad right? Like it was always meant to be an ironic thing to buy?

it looks excellent for everything it’s trying to be wtf are you talking about

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

between travis' deranged expression and griffin's five o clock shadow that plate is a priceless treasure

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ivypls posted:

between travis' deranged expression and griffin's five o clock shadow that plate is a priceless treasure

You actually chose the two normalest looking brothers on that plate to highlight

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I don't know if it's the typeface of the number or what but my brain always wants to interpret that as some NASCAR poo poo

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
When we wander the future wastelands, lucky enough to still be alive to ponder humanity’s failures, the nomads still clutching their plates shall be kings.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Empty Sandwich posted:

I don't know if it's the typeface of the number or what but my brain always wants to interpret that as some NASCAR poo poo

you ever see a Jeff Gordon/Dale Earnhardt/Jr commemorative collector plate in the wild, son?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Ok Comboomer posted:

you ever see a Jeff Gordon/Dale Earnhardt/Jr commemorative collector plate in the wild, son?

I have a theory that if you say the words “Dale Earnhardt” or “Jeff Gordon” in a sentence you will automatically include a comment about “the old days”, a slur, or the word “son.” Either ironically or unironically.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Ok Comboomer posted:

oh yeah. only at the Wednesday flea market, but yes.

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

Bip Roberts posted:

You actually chose the two normalest looking brothers on that plate to highlight

justin's actually perfect on here, thank you

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

First 2 minutes of this weeks Besties absolutely slaps

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmFGbBmlyKQ

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

nice

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I have to say, it has been a particular treat listening to this last MBMBAM episode in my Pontiac Sunrunner

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Mmm that's good bdg

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde

omg chael crash posted:

First 2 minutes of this weeks Besties absolutely slaps

Yeah, good episode all around with all them really happy to play the Ring.

Taz 26 - 27 the flashback episodes, cannot say that these two were anything close to favorites. Justin's voice was downrite unintelligible for for a good portion of the two episodes, but even if we know how the ending was going to end up the reveal was cool.

Deeters
Aug 21, 2007

Anyone remember what episode it was where Justin recited Bill Pullman's speech from Independence Day?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

If you have tiktok and aren't already following Tom Cardy, please rectify, he's Australia's BDG. Here's him with Montaigne to prove it:

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7023829123151842562

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

flavor.flv posted:

If you have tiktok and aren't already following Tom Cardy, please rectify, he's Australia's BDG. Here's him with Montaigne to prove it:

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7023829123151842562

He’s been moving away from TikTok I believe due to censorship, he’s been using YouTube for most everything lately

https://youtube.com/channel/UCW7AGm8JSBEEew61dJIgl_A

Breakfast Burrito
Aug 8, 2007

flavor.flv posted:

Man I like tom cardy but he is not like bdg lol, totally different styles, none of the theatre kid energy

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
(thinking so hard I bleed) does anyone think the Russian accent npc in the newest taz is in bad taste considering world events

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Farg posted:

(thinking so hard I bleed) does anyone think the Russian accent npc in the newest taz is in bad taste considering world events

How do you know it's not a Ukrainian accent op

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
screams, dissolves into dust

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Wild taz energy this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
holy gently caress, Jesse Thorn's savage passive-aggressive MBMBAM ad is amazing