Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Hatebag posted:

It's funny that because of facebook and other right wing media millions of people are crippling/killing themselves and their children.
Lol

One of my brother's co-workers died in early 2021, age 24. talk immediately went to 'well she was fat so it was her fault.' amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

he knows search engines!!!

https://twitter.com/deanjnorris/status/999149383038971904

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Lol, by the time your average goon is 65, no one but the rich are gonna have a life with any quality.

drat that's going to suck when that finally happens.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

One of my brother's co-workers died in early 2021, age 24. talk immediately went to 'well she was fat so it was her fault.' amazing

Lol 74% of americans are overweight and 42% are obese. Guess they should all die!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Georgia already has a bill in committee abolishing all vaccine mandates of any sort. It's just in committee but at least one state is absolutely going to get a law like that pushed through before 2024 ends.

it’s been a real hoot watching my already lovely home become even worse in unexpected ways

just a real barrel of laughs

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/cara_al_sol1936/status/1502200715820871689

who would have thought that Scott adams was an rear end in a top hat???

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1502091209497530404

just in case anyone thought maybe covid wasn't over

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

neutral milf hotel posted:

here's the post. I'm putting it in spoilers cuz some folks here might have snowflake sensibilities about someone going super saiyan on a dog as they suplex it and double underhook facebuster it straight into dog Valhalla

*dog barks in distance*

me: *immediately charges up chi and mentally preparing myself to use the five-finger death punch on any four-legged creature that looks at me*

lol

yeah what i dont get is why didnt she just go inside her house instead

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

The problem with a disease that mostly kills the old and sick is that you, too, will be old and sick some day, and just saying "gently caress it, everyone's going to get it two or three times a year forever" is effectively setting an upper boundary on life with any quality at sixty-five.

yeah welcome to earth man, the people here are very dumb and it’s not changing for the better

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Georgia already has a bill in committee abolishing all vaccine mandates of any sort. It's just in committee but at least one state is absolutely going to get a law like that pushed through before 2024 ends.

loving gross

:whitewater:

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://twitter.com/cara_al_sol1936/status/1502200715820871689

who would have thought that Scott adams was an rear end in a top hat???

has anybody seen Callista recently??

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

how fat was she

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

how long before texas passes a law making it illegal to leave the state to get vaccinated

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

covid is over. it's old news, now we fantasize about the War

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

My wife has an autoimmune condition that predisposes her to bad covid-19 outcomes

I'm not going to subject her to an increased risk of death and I"m not going to subject both of us to brain and organ damage because the powers that be have decided that getting this disease 2-3 times a year is just how it works now.

so your just gonna stay inside forever? cause there is not going to be anyone who fixes this.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

One of the things I track at work is childhood immunizations
https://www.ncqa.org/hedis/measures/childhood-immunization-status/

Numbers aren't final for 2021 but they're so bad there are national emergency meetings in the QI space about it

weird it's almost if immunizations should be mandatory to do anything in society, but that would require democrats doing something.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

CaptainBeefart posted:

You've convinced me. I am trying to get a booster today in time for the Big Ear festival at the end of the month. Probably the best festival lineup I've ever had the chance to attend. And they're doing a Mardi Gras street parade that weekend, it's going to be a good time. :3:

tool was amazing and I’m so glad I went.

life finds a way

;goldblum:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Harton posted:

so your just gonna stay inside forever? cause there is not going to be anyone who fixes this.

why are you so horny for people who clearly could easily die if they got infected to go to Applebees and see 3 Doors Down in person as if that's the highlight of living

e: I have tickets booked to see Foo Fighters and NIN in September but it's in an outside auditorium in Bend where I can distance away from people. seems like a good compromise overall.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The story seems stupid. Why did she kill a fleeing dog? And then brag about it???

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Please keep your dog murders to yourself

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

being inside rocks anyway
that's where all my books and games and liquor and guitars are
and if I want to go outside I can go on a hike

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Louisgod posted:

why are you so horny for people who clearly could easily die if they got infected to go to Applebees and see 3 Doors Down in person as if that's the highlight of living

it’s a serious question, at this point it’s never going to end. Are you going to stay inside your homes forever?

Climate on top of all this, it’s all ending bro. Are you gonna watch it burn down on tv for the next 30 years?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Dustcat posted:

how long before texas passes a law making it illegal to leave the state to get vaccinated

If Clinton had been president when COVID hit, we would have seen multiple states outlaw face masks.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Harton posted:

for real, i went to disneyland for 3 days last week and is all good

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Harton posted:

covid is unfortunately never going to end and you should just get boosted and try to
life you life and hope it doesn’t kill you. play the odds I say, because even if you do everything perfect the only person it’s going to effect is yourself and your still gonna catch that poo poo anyway and probably be fine afterwards. Might as well open biden, keep working from home though of course. but go to loving concerts everyone, it’s great and y’all miss that poo poo.

nice try, President of the United States of America Mr. Joseph Robinette Biden.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Harton posted:

I'm going to learn to live with it, which means altering my behavior and probably not doing some things like eating in an enclosed restaurant or working in an office ever again.

Just saying "gently caress it" and getting it over and over until it eventually kills you is just suicide on a longer term.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Hatebag posted:

It's funny that because of facebook and other right wing media millions of people are crippling/killing themselves and their children.
Lol

the internet makes you stupid

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Harton posted:

it’s a serious question, at this point it’s never going to end. Are you going to stay inside your homes forever?

Climate on top of all this, it’s all ending bro. Are you gonna watch it burn down on tv for the next 30 years?

lol @ “homes”

get a load of this home-haver.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/WillOremus/status/1502292986025160707
who could have seen this coming?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Yeah it's pretty easy to not go to restaurants or crowded places for me and just wear a mask when needed. I only plan on getting food borne illnesses from here on in

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I'm going to learn to live with it, which means altering my behavior and probably not doing some things like eating in an enclosed restaurant or working in an office ever again.

Just saying "gently caress it" and getting it over and over until it eventually kills you is just suicide on a longer term.

I’m not gonna be asking people to spit in my mouth bro…….

well….

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

CaptainBeefart posted:

That poster is either a liar or needs severe mental help lol

I don't know the OP that much aside from what I occasionally seem them post in the Covid thread. I think I recall that they're getting help. :shrug:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Star Wars can have a wee bacca, as a treat

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
in the future there will be two Americas

the shut-ins
and those too poor to be shut-ins

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

19 o'clock posted:

lol @ “homes”

get a load of this home-haver.

ask your parents for money

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

19 o'clock posted:

nice try, President of the United States of America Mr. Joseph Robinette Biden.

:agesilaus:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

the agoraphobics will inherit the burnt husk of the earth

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

I don't know the OP that much aside from what I occasionally seem them post in the Covid thread. I think I recall that they're getting help. :shrug:

the Covid thread breaks people/attracts broken people in such a specific way and of a specific variety

kinda like the GG thread

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

the agoraphobics will inherit the burnt husk of the earth

fallout but all the ghouls and supermutants are doordashers for vault dwellers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Harton posted:

I don't want a shrunken brain so .... I guess ??

I mean I've yet to find an activity that I can't do masked that I've done before but the idea hanging out with strangers in the outside world all cool with slowly killing each other has kinda dampened by desires.