Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if we go with that I've already got every badge basically. so do I win a prize or what.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

IK fight :stare:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Oh poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is loving epic .

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

souls games babies need special goals for their easy games that theyre already playing

toxic chudinisky and putinbot fromtards are telling themselevs that slapping the r1 button while a giant jellyfish breaks the boss ai intentionally because every boss one shots you no matter your armor or hp somehow requires more skill than the average triple a open world pile like fortnite amongst us mode, red dead 2, far cry 6, horizon zero whatever etc and frankly its pathetic. they could NEVER get good by meticulously tracking their day to day and dokidoki high school life to make life long friendships and even find idealized chaste shojo love with shiori fujisaki in tokimeki memorial

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

mysterious loyall X posted:

toxic chudinisky and putinbot fromtards are telling themselevs that slapping the r1 button while a giant jellyfish breaks the boss ai intentionally because every boss one shots you no matter your armor or hp somehow requires more skill than the average triple a open world pile like fortnite amongst us mode, red dead 2, far cry 6, horizon zero whatever etc and frankly its pathetic. they could NEVER get good by meticulously tracking their day to day and dokidoki high school life to make life long friendships and even find idealized chaste shojo love with shiori fujisaki in tokimeki memorial

This.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Came here to post exactly this.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

correct except with Sheena Fawcett in Heartthrob Memorial

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

as the original authors intended

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

elf help book posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Joan posted:

:siren: Extra Special Edition Imp Zone Game Club Game :siren:

Elden Ring - 2022 - Deadline 4/15/22 11:59PM EST

don't be a stinker. nobody's forcing you to play Tokimeki Memorial: Densetsu no Ki no Shita de, you can always just skip it :)

i for one will at least check it out instead of poopooing it immediately!

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i installed quarantine in dosbox and as soon as im in game it says 'press any key to start' but its frozen and no keys work

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mbt posted:

i installed quarantine in dosbox and as soon as im in game it says 'press any key to start' but its frozen and no keys work

Did you try the any key.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt posted:

Try pressing the Any key

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Try pressing the Any key

motherfucking this

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

update: i appear to have launched elden ring instead

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

mbt posted:

Order a Tab while you wait

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

mbt posted:

I remember seeing comments talking about having this problem, & I think the solution was to have the cd iso mounted in dosbox. which version are you playing oh my god I’m becoming Uncle at DOS help me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mbt posted:

worked for me, hope this helps

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

That Little Demon posted:

first of all, you should feel bad for doing this and besmirching the name of Game Club. Secondly, this is unsanctioned and should be punished accordingly. gently caress you

I'm sorry. I got too greedy for trophies

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Finished Quarantine, the very last drive to the finish was rough and getting around at all in the Projects level was a pain, but liked it a lot overall. This was a fun one, was cool to be able to complete a game that I only got to play demos of as a kid. and my appreciation for mid-90s Australian alt rock has grown

trying to jack off posted:

lol nah, its coming up as the school mission. but lol all over again at that one

also got these lol

and later:

e: forgot the most important screenshot

Sub-Actuality fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Mar 14, 2022

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

Finished Quarantine, the very last drive to the finish was rough and getting around at all in the Projects level was a pain, but liked it a lot overall. This was a fun one, was cool to be able to complete a game that I only got to play demos of as a kid. and my appreciation for mid-90s Australian alt rock has grown

also got these lol

and later:

lol thank you, now we can meme on the month long highschool dating simulator correctly. also a bunch of the bands from this game sounds track still play gigs locally so ive seen a few of them live lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Sub-Actuality posted:

also got these lol

and later:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Van i beat this game if i play it for 2 hours today and two hours tonarrow

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Edit can I
But also van i

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

4 hours is a little tight but yeah it’s probably doable. I think you van

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i mean, its possible

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
maybe ill play it for more than 2 hours tnonight

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i beat the first level yesterday but i probalby can't do 2 more. tragic. but ill try. pretty cool game but also sort of ugly and incomprehensible. the one i must have pirated off irc and played in the 1890s was quarantine 2 because it had a more mission based structure iirc.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

there's still time!!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

level 2 is probably my favourite. its unfortunate they throw the battery management stuff out the window after it

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

level 2 is probably my favourite. its unfortunate they throw the battery management stuff out the window after it

yeah same. at first I thought not having streets everywhere was annoying but once level 2 was over I missed it. narrow city blocks just aren't as fun

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

quarantine was fascinating as hell. the complete chaos makes sense and sort of gains enough of a pattern to become manageable once you realise everyone is a drugged up criminal including yourself and you have to constantly crowd control pedestrians and other cars with your guns to keep your cab damage low. every modern open world games sort of train the player that there is sometimes an option without violence, but that just doesnt exist unless you want to be pinballed until the end of the earth in this game. i like how even basic regular fares are a godsend in the last level because of how much ammo and armour you chew through just getting around town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i havent done these in weeks. i might not do this either. bye