Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJrxxnBWPdI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
democrats are the most self-cucked dipshits of all time

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

indigi posted:

democrats are the most self-cucked dipshits of all time

I think dems would ok being a even more powerless broken political party assuming the whole network of sinecures was still left intact.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Democrats deliver

congress to the Republicans

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

etalian posted:

I think dems would ok being a even more powerless broken political party assuming the whole network of sinecures was still left intact.

With the SEC threatening to delist Chinese companies that have Russian holdings (this includes Alibaba) I think the democrats have come to the conclusion that if nobody is left to change the current situation then effectively they have secured a Democrat majority for the rest of history and are actively trying to bring about WW3.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno means-tested tax rebates.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

There is a difference between the deficit (the difference between governmental spending and income) and the debt (the cumulative balance of years of deficit or solvent budgets) and landshark456 seems to not understand it. While Clinton did in fact balance the budget late in his term I'm 100% sure without checking that his administration added to the total debt.

For all of the sins of Reagan and they are many, the complete acceptance that if you are the reserve currency then sovereign debt is meaningless is not one of them. That being said, you can deficit spend all you want but if any of it reaches beyond the ruling class, you will have inflation which is what is happening now.

What this has to do with Biden and the dems isn't much, except that the inflation will certainly contribute to their destruction in November. Worse for them though is that in order to slow inflation they're going to have to do some things that will be far worse for the working class than the inflation itself. (I say "have to" but I mean that in the framework of neoliberal economics, there are solutions that aren't painful and would be effective that stand outside that framework which will not be considered.)

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
listen here mack middle and lower class america will just have to tighten their belts because theres no way we can help them *sends 900 trillion dollars to azov battalion*

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
pelosi waving off all material concerns as ‘kitchen table issues’ is super funny and won’t bite dems in the rear end

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Biden won’t even fulfill libshit desires of canceling daylight savings, dems are going to lose the midterms

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Listen here jack

do I move the hour ahead by 1 on my vcr now

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/s...ingawful.com%2F

THS2
Oct 2, 2021

living in texas, the beto o'rourke campaign is completely baffling to me. i don't know what the point of it is. why put up this idiotic heel up for the governorship

i guess in the texas democratic party's defense, i don't know who the gently caress else they would run. but all people know beto from is being the designated loser

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

THS2 posted:

living in texas, the beto o'rourke campaign is completely baffling to me. i don't know what the point of it is. why put up this idiotic heel up for the governorship

i guess in the texas democratic party's defense, i don't know who the gently caress else they would run. but all people know beto from is being the designated loser

he rakes in donations bc of calf cramping factor so he can just keep running failed races and begging for money

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

THS2 posted:

why put up this idiotic heel up for the governorship
[...]
but all people know beto from is being the designated loser

you nailed the why first try! good job

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

THS2 posted:

Grift donations from out of state and pay them to your friends and family in the consulting and political advertising businesses

More lucrative if your candidate isn't a no-name, and they couldn't get Matthew McCanaughey so

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Zvahl posted:

he rakes in donations bc of calf cramping factor so he can just keep running failed races and begging for money

it's nice work if you can get it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

which is reducing it by a negative number, 0 pinocchios

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

i hate that napoleon dynamite rear end bitch and I hope he loses by 20 points (he will lose by 20 points)

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

spacemang_spliff posted:

i hate that napoleon dynamite rear end bitch and I hope he loses by 20 points (he will lose by 20 points)

he will but whether 2024 is another failed senate run or another failed presidential run should be fun to guess

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Zvahl posted:

he will but whether 2024 is another failed senate run or another failed presidential run should be fun to guess

As if it’s not going to be Joe/Kamala.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

many people are saying he will get destroyed.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Platystemon posted:

watching him lose to ted cruz again would be funny too though so no big loss

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Platystemon posted:

they might get joe off the ticket if he's dead by then

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
watching the extremely moist kennedy boy primary warren in 2024 will be funny too

but that's not the year we're talking about, 2022, when the democrats are going to get destroyed

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Zvahl posted:

watching the extremely moist kennedy boy primary warren in 2024 will be funny too

but that's not the year we're talking about, 2022, when the democrats are going to get destroyed

now now... the Democrats are most certainly going to get destroyed in 2024 as well :)

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
well yes but expecting massachusetts to elect a republican senator still feels unlikely so watching internal cancers metastasize will have to do for tha tone

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
barring the appearance of another henry cabot lodge i suppose

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

THS2 posted:

He was "just born to be in it".

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Zvahl posted:

well yes but expecting massachusetts to elect a republican senator still feels unlikely so watching internal cancers metastasize will have to do for tha tone

the october surprise will be liz warren taking off the mask to reveal she was martha coakley all along

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

the people in that room definitely understand what critical race theory is

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug

THS2 posted:

It is specifically to grift money from democrats in other states who can be convinced he has a chance/like beto. Everyone in Texas knows he's doomed

This was the exact same idea that drove the Wendy Davis campaign too

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
ngl, being a perennial also-ran sounds like a sweat heart deal

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Tricky D posted:

it's actually way, way worse than winning

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

i say swears online posted:

it's actually way, way worse than winning

i'm sorry but i don't think you're democrat material. nothing is worse than winning

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

the democrats

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

you need to think like a celebrity as Beto does. the mission is all that matters not feelings

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

I can't wait till Republicans realize they can add "being a Democrat is now illegal" to the next bill that raises the debt ceiling and all the dems will still vote for it

Tell me you wouldn't vote for this! I would vote for this! Gonna legit start voting for Republicans so we can get to dumping the Democrats already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Tricky D posted:

The inlaws dont want a useless son in law.