Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

I do have a western bias. No one I knew had even heard of Canadian bacon until American commercials started showing up on TV and I still don't know anyone who eats it. We ate those little pork sausages. And everyone had "butter syrup" aka flavoured corn syrup, not maple syrup. Maple glazed donuts were a thing, but that's thanks to coffee shops, not a family recipe handed down through the generations. The first time I even had real maple syrup was well into adulthood. It was expensive, and I definitely knew a lot of people who didn't want buy it because it made them seem like they might be from Quebec or Ontario, which is a sure fire way to make enemies out here.

This reminds of me of Colombia, where some people might think everyone has great coffee.

See that tiny department, Caldas, and the two departments next to it that are so small they're not labeled? Those three departments comprise the majority of Colombia's main coffee growing region. And while there has been a relatively recent wave of urban high-quality coffee culture, it's common to drink a swill from low-grade commodity beans that's not even called café, it's called tinto (stained water) while the good stuff is exported. It's fairly common to drink more hot chocolate and sugar cane than coffee.

Kevin DuBrow has a new favorite as of 08:49 on Mar 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

gleebster posted:

Cum is more like a roux.

Well this sure ruined my whole day.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mister Speaker posted:

Were you using it like a gravy or something?

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

More of a glaze, probably

Anyway it's hard to nail down its specific function, as the 100-recipe book Natural Harvest attests

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I thim cum is supposed to be more like egg whites, so maybe a meringue?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Clearly it's an emulsifier.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Kevin DuBrow posted:

This reminds of me of Colombia, where some people might think everyone has great coffee.

See that tiny department, Caldas, and the two departments next to it that are so small they're not labeled? Those three departments comprise the majority of Colombia's main coffee growing region. And while there has been a relatively recent wave of urban high-quality coffee culture, it's common to drink a swill from low-grade commodity beans that's not even called café, it's called tinto (stained water) while the good stuff is exported. It's fairly common to drink more hot chocolate and sugar cane than coffee.

Reminds me of this: https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/08/01/336919715/these-ivory-coast-cacao-farmers-had-never-tasted-chocolate

"Hey, you guys ever had this poo poo you and your family has labored over for pennies?"
"Oh yeah I can afford that poo poo, please"

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Boba Pearl posted:

<profusely sweating>
Ha ha fellow human, would you like to discuss the collapse of society? No? How about Chili? No?!

Found the chinchilla.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/TheirMaddesty/status/1502369585219125249

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Mister Speaker posted:

So... you roux the day?

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

So... you roux the day?

Boux!

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Letmebefrank
Oct 9, 2012

Entitled

gently caress, Facebook has already bought their own province in Colombia. How high do their executives have to get?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

More high than ali g, apparently.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Letmebefrank posted:

gently caress, Facebook has already bought their own province in Colombia. How high do their executives have to get?
They're just trying to keep up with amazon, they bought the whole bottom bit.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

I like the one between Bolivar and Cordoba.

The Sausages
Sep 30, 2012

What do you want to do? Who do you want to be?

Serperoth posted:

I like the one between Bolivar and Cordoba.

Yeah that's pretty sweet :dadjoke:

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

So... you roux the day?
Ah come on!

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1503287788652871680

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

what

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
My guess is that Grimes leaving him for Chelsea Manning is accelerating him into his Terf Era

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1503352450371264518

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

It’s amazing what a worthless piece of poo poo he is.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

he's like a 15 year old boy lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

hawowanlawow posted:

he's like a 15 year old boy lol

Wow. Tremendous libel against 15 year old boys.

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
he has tremendous scorned chaser energy imo

endocriminologist
May 17, 2021

SUFFERINGLOVER:press send + soul + earth lol
inncntsoul:ok

(inncntsoul has left the game)

ARCHON_MASTER:lol
MAMMON69:lol
like he 100% went unicorn chasing w the wife and freaked out in the bedroom

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Wasn't that how the Azalea Banks thing went down? Like they invited her over and wanted to bring her into bed but instead he and Grimy dropped acid or something while banks live tweeted wandering around their house?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

God he is just the loving worst, isn't he

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

why has the world decided that in resurrecting the era of worshipping certain humans as gods on earth, we must pick the dumbest and worst humans possible

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Data Graham posted:

why has the world decided that in resurrecting the era of worshipping certain humans as gods on earth, we must pick the dumbest and worst humans possible

Hey I picked Zelenskyy!

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Data Graham posted:

It's self-selecting, people who would be bright enough to worship better people are bright enough not to worship anyone at all

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

It doesn't work the other way round though. Just because I don't worship anybody doesn't mean I'm not a total dingdong.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1503327421839417344?cxt=HHwWgIC9_eeU8twpAAAA

Baron von Eevl posted:

Wasn't that how the Azalea Banks thing went down? Like they invited her over and wanted to bring her into bed but instead he and Grimy dropped acid or something while banks live tweeted wandering around their house?

The Azealia Banks incident is why I refer to Musk as "Apartheid Clyde".

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Read After Burning posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1503327421839417344?cxt=HHwWgIC9_eeU8twpAAAA

The Azealia Banks incident is why I refer to Musk as "Apartheid Clyde".

I heard that he thought he was inviting white Australian Iggy Azalea but got black American Azealia Banks and instead decided to drop acid and hide somewhere in his giant house while he tripped.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Scratch Monkey posted:

I heard that he thought he was inviting white Australian Iggy Azalea but got black American Azealia Banks and instead decided to drop acid and hide somewhere in his giant house while he tripped.

Ehh, super racist people sleep with black people all the time. Strom Thurmond had a bunch of illegitimate kids with his black maid.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Skwirl posted:

Ehh, super racist people sleep with black people all the time. Strom Thurmond had a bunch of illegitimate kids with his black maid.

See: Donald Sterling pissed that his (mixed-race, including Black) mistress was seen "canoodling" with black men.

darkwasthenight
Jan 7, 2011

GENE TRAITOR
To be absolutely fair, if Azaelia Banks is in your house then hiding in a closet and getting smashed is probably your safest route to avoiding drama. SOMETHING is going to go down no matter what you do and at least this way you can self-immolate your dignity quickly.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Don't try to hide in any closets in her house though

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

hawowanlawow posted:

Don't try to hide in any closets in her house though

Ha, you beat me to it. Punching chicken carcasses hanging from the ceiling like that scene in Rocky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Oh I forgot her voodoo poo poo. Yeah, Elon Musk knew exactly who was coming over he'd asked her for some sort of charm in the past.