Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
8. 007 Agent Under Fire (Agent)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country

The battle theme and desert area in that game kick rear end. Also the classically insane design decision that you have to do every sidequest to watch the last cutscene, ftw.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

The battle theme and desert area in that game kick rear end. Also the classically insane design decision that you have to do every sidequest to watch the last cutscene, ftw.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country (All Sidequests, 87/89 Community)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i really liked the sidequests/community system. simple characters, but having them recur, getting smiles attached to their name tags and all that. suikoden like, i wanted to keep hunting down people to help

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

XBC2 and Torna ftw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Torna These Nuts.     

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Torna These Nuts.     

lol oh god

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

copy posted:

lol oh god

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Torna These Nuts.     

-Mario after stomping a Spiny

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

copy posted:

lol oh god

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

8. WADs
  • epic.wad (2007). 5 levels for Doom II, UV continuous play. 4/5

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

1. M.U.S.H.A.
2. Ion Fury
3. Thunder Force II
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Inscryption
6. Elden Ring
7. Gran Turismo 7

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Elden Ring

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare remastered campaign. Continuing to go through these as a mindless way to relax when Elden Ring is kicking my rear end too hard.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare remastered campaign. Continuing to go through these as a mindless way to relax when Elden Ring is kicking my rear end too hard.

I've started doing something similar by turning on Skyrim when everyone's getting Dragonrot in Sekiro

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
7) Tactics Ogre (PSP): extremely good, probably the best srpg I've played. I did law route, so right at the beginning I followed orders to murder a town of my own people as a false flag to unite us against the invaders :pwn:. That and another later big story bit were genuinely surprising, it was great.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

done

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

8. WADs
  • Breach (2017). One Doom II level, UV. 3/5

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
elden ring on a non-pro PS4 lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Blooster posted:

elden ring on a non-pro PS4 lol

why is tyhat funny

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

why is tyhat funny

Because the PS4 has no games, making it impossible.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah! posted:

why is tyhat funny

it probably runs at sub-30 fps

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

it probably runs at sub-30 fps

unbelievable for a fromsoft game

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mysterious loyall X posted:

unbelievable for a fromsoft game

lol i had to return DS remastered on switch because i wanted to puke from the fps

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
ive been playing the ps5 version in 4k locked-30 fps mode because if i put it on performance mode it vacillates between 36 and 45 fps, giving me “eyes on the inside” so to speak

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'm on a PS4 pro, but that's life

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

why is tyhat funny

1. joke looks like a diaper

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

smt 5 hard - demifiend + shiva, law ending
grinded my rear end off and went in with a whole roster of demons with enduring soul lol
if they made more dlc i would gladly play this again for a chance to use the ng+ demons

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

10) Disco Elysium: The Final Cut

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

10) Disco Elysium: The Final Cut

did you play the original? I think I'll replay it one of these days but I'm curious how much the final cut was different.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

did you play the original? I think I'll replay it one of these days but I'm curious how much the final cut was different.

its definitely worth a replay, the added voice work is great and gives that game even more flavor. id recommend doing a quick peek at how to unlock the new political side quests tho, i went in blind and completely missed my opportunity to do it on my playthrough.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nutmeg posted:

its definitely worth a replay, the added voice work is great and gives that game even more flavor. id recommend doing a quick peek at how to unlock the new political side quests tho, i went in blind and completely missed my opportunity to do it on my playthrough.

Lmao that this is straight faced advice to read through the Before I Play Wiki so you know how to properly unlock the Bernie Ending.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i got the communism sidequest no problem and also if its anything to go off the political quests are all godlike content and worth a revisit on their own

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Lmao that this is straight faced advice to read through the Before I Play Wiki so you know how to properly unlock the Bernie Ending.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

• Because it's drink o'clock, and you're buying!
  • That's a sign of the apocalypse, baby, and you just happened to find the apocalypse cop!
  • I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm trying to take it back.
  • Death to all capitalists!

*scratching my head real hard* which of these unlocks the new politics quest? these.crqzy Estonians are so subtle, everything is an enigma