Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

harperdc posted:

Yeah, I thought there were some good changes to F1 2021 from 2020, the cars feel more alive, little harder to drive, and the opponents put up more of a fight. And you get some interesting choices during the MyTeam stuff too.

Nobody’s heard much about F1 2022, or the management game except that management exists apparently.

Agree about F1 2021 vs 2020. Plus you get Jeddah Imola and Portimao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

harperdc posted:

Yeah, I thought there were some good changes to F1 2021 from 2020, the cars feel more alive, little harder to drive, and the opponents put up more of a fight. And you get some interesting choices during the MyTeam stuff too.

Nobody’s heard much about F1 2022, or the management game except that management exists apparently.

They’re gonna EA it up with micro transactions, op

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

If they could make the tracks that are on the calendar that would be great, Covid is over baby

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

harperdc posted:

I’m sad Playsport doesn’t get to make another PC Motorsport Manager, I’m worried about the Frontier one because I hear the more recent content for Elite has been iffy, and I think their Jurassic Park game got middling reviews, but realistically I’m still going to buy it as soon as it drops unless the stuff they finally show us just looks like dogshit.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

What's Ye's new album like?

like most his recent output its really good in places and really unpolished/unfinished everywhere else.

I'm pretty sure the dude is going to go down as our generation's prince where he has this unrivalled excellent early output but then went loving nutso bananas and now just has a massive vault of half finished songs.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

Agree about F1 2021 vs 2020. Plus you get Jeddah Imola and Portimao.

Picked it up yesterday its actually 85% off on steam >:]

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Your monthly reminder that McClaren can’t be truly competitive as long as Mercedes is supplying their engines

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Unsubscribe.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
UK government have officially sanctioned "former F1 driver" and his dad lol

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
I'm not great at driving but as far as I'm aware they still haven't fixed the F1 2021 AI where it uses the downforce levels from 2020 so the AI cars are unrealistically fast at certain types of medium-high-speed corners like T7 in Zandvoort.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

straight up brolic posted:

Your monthly reminder that McClaren can’t be truly competitive as long as Mercedes is supplying their engines

Ron Dennis account spotted

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

MODS!

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

How about McLaren?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Dudley posted:

How about McLaren?
They’re also hosed

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Bugger.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

italian quid posted:

loving nutso bananas and now just has a massive vault of half finished songs.

I don't think he is that critical of his own work. What gets released is what there is. I'm hoping he goes full Brian Wilson crazy and start making songs that are just directions to his house.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

I don't think he is that critical of his own work. What gets released is what there is. I'm hoping he goes full Brian Wilson crazy and start making songs that are just directions to his house.

Nah, just directions to his ex-wife's boyfriend's house.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

MustardFacial posted:

My best assessment of Kanye is that he has these really grand ideas but also the attention span of a goldfish and those two things are just constantly loving fighting each other and is why a lot of his albums seem half assed. His two best songs from the past year weren't on either Donda or Donda 2 and one only got released by being leaked by Drake so who the gently caress knows what his thought process is for actually releasing something.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

italian quid posted:

My best assessment of Kanye is that he has these really grand ideas but also the attention span of a goldfish and those two things are just constantly loving fighting each other and is why a lot of his albums seem half assed. His two best songs from the past year weren't on either Donda or Donda 2 and one only got released by being leaked by Drake so who the gently caress knows what his thought process is for actually releasing something.

Sure but the College trilogy is unrivaled in the last 2 decades.

Man could have rested on his laurels after Graduation.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Sab0921 posted:

Sure but the College trilogy is unrivaled in the last 2 decades.

Man could have rested on his laurels after Graduation.

Which is why I compared him to Prince. Both had just loving amazing ground breaking early albums then went a bit loopy and suddenly were just randomly dumping poo poo onto albums while vaulting other stuff

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

italian quid posted:

Which is why I compared him to Prince. Both had just loving amazing ground breaking early albums then went a bit loopy and suddenly were just randomly dumping poo poo onto albums while vaulting other stuff

I like where you're coming from.

In honor of your good post, I'll adopt Ferrari for the season. I am Tifosi.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Kanye thru Yeezus is all good. Watch the Throne is included in this assessment.

Also 808s and Heartbrakes is the best album of all time. SADBOY emo pop to Battlestar Galactica beats.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

#ForzaYe #GetWellSoonKanye

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
Scuds in the thread hating on yeezy since the song Mercy was about Lamborghini and not Ferrari

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Grevlek posted:

Also 808s and Heartbrakes is the best album of all time. SADBOY emo pop to Battlestar Galactica beats.

while I largely agree I would also say that I don't think there's a single album he's put out that didn't have some really great songs on. I think the only thing really stopping him from putting out another fantastic album is him actually having the focus and attention span to do so.

Also shout out to Kids See Ghosts for allowing me to send my coworkers into an absolute rage when I claimed that the lyrics really spoke to me because kids do see ghosts sometimes.

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
The only good thing Kanye West ever made was a YouTube where he said George Bush doesn't care about black people.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

italian quid posted:

Also shout out to Kids See Ghosts for allowing me to send my coworkers into an absolute rage when I claimed that the lyrics really spoke to me because kids do see ghosts sometimes.

lol

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

acidx posted:

The only good thing Kanye West ever made was a YouTube where he said George Bush doesn't care about black people.

mike myers look of utter panic when kanye says that kills me every time lmao

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
He's ready for the new season
https://twitter.com/Boco_T/status/1503816373235064834

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
He’s a good boy who means well <3

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Grevlek posted:

Also 808s and Heartbrakes is the best album of all time.

Mods???

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Grevlek posted:

Also 808s and Heartbrakes is the best album of all time.

lol, imagine thinking this when Carlos Kleiber conducting the Vienna Philharmonic in Beethoven's 5th and 7th symphonies exists.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

lol, imagine thinking this when Carlos Kleiber conducting the Vienna Philharmonic in Beethoven's 5th and 7th symphonies exists.

im guessing you have a fancy watch, an air fryer, a decent rice cooker, and several cast iron pans

god ur lucky

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Neither of these have 808 kicks and do not bang. Not even worth consideration

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
the greatest album of all time is the very best of the eagles and you can go gently caress yourself right in your own rear end til it bleeds if you disagree

The Taxman
Jan 2, 2007

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

acidx posted:

YouTube? That was on live TV!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Grevlek posted:

I will not respect this Life of Pablo erasure. I mean, it's easy to forget the album came out, since there was no CD release, but No More Parties in L.A. is alone worth the album.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Edward Mass posted:

I will not respect this Life of Pablo erasure. I mean, it's easy to forget the album came out, since there was no CD release, but No More Parties in L.A. is alone worth the album.

i admit i am getting old and thus no longer hip and "with it' so i've missed some albums over the last few years

anyone know who this Skete character is???

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I miss the old Kanye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

the greatest album of all time is the very best of the eagles and you can go gently caress yourself right in your own rear end til it bleeds if you disagree