Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
I'd like to lend an application to the best ever album list. David Bowie - Low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Are Dan is back and it means first race will be maximum poggers.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

refleks posted:

Are Dan is back and it means first race will be maximum poggers.

:hai:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Now TV has a £20 for 9 months of sky sports deal for the next couple of days

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
best albums.- sgt pepper, revolver, stop making sense and no sleep till hamersmith

you are welcome

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
No mention of Annie Lennox Diva for shame.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
*goes to rolling stone 500 best albums and randomly selects from the top 10*

Actually it’s Pet Sounds.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
mazepin driver of the day

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
let it bleed is also good

#ripcharlie

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

There's no such thing as a best album. There is a best driver though and it's Sir Lewis Hamilton. :lewis:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I fell asleep during the haas episode did it finish by showing how performance engineer weatherman mazepin beat his rival to earn the honor to continue in f1

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Thanks Ants posted:

I hope they've written in the rules that every car being able to unlap themselves means every car that is still in the race, otherwise we have never ending safety car periods if there are retirements

Those aren't cars, they are wrecks.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

learnincurve posted:

Now TV has a £20 for 9 months of sky sports deal for the next couple of days

Oh, £20 a month.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Best album is obviously Organic Life by DJ Squire.

Whoever did Buxton's makeup in DTS clearly didn't like him. Looks like someone smeared korma sauce across his forehead.

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
with the same races showing up in multiple DTS episodes and the glossing over of others I got the distinct impression that Netflix was just not at very many races this year

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Pragmatica posted:

drat last ep made me remember what a loving legend Checo was in that last race. goddamn that was good driving to hold lewis like that.

yeah he did loving amazing. literally set up the same tow as during quali like right as lewis passed him. put max right in striking distance.

also shows how in the zone lewis was that he pulled a 10s gap after that.

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

KidDynamite posted:

yeah he did loving amazing. literally set up the same tow as during quali like right as lewis passed him. put max right in striking distance.

also shows how in the zone lewis was that he pulled a 10s gap after that.

cool sport where you can create an insurmountable lead and have it disappear like that

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

ethanol posted:

I fell asleep during the haas episode did it finish by showing how performance engineer weatherman mazepin beat his rival to earn the honor to continue in f1

Nah it shows how the heroic and prescient driver Nikita made an incredibly galaxy brain call to switch to intermediate tires on account of he is familiar with what a raincloud looks like, and this very brave call allowed him to finish the race ahead of literally everybody who did not finish the race - good job Nikita, massive improvement, everybody around him says.

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Zeta Acosta posted:

stop making sense

definitely top 3 for me.

i'll add led zeppelin IV and favourite worst nightmare to fill up the other 2 spots.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
https://news.sky.com/story/tech-giant-google-clicks-on-deal-with-mclaren-to-rev-up-f1-teams-revival-12567628

lolwut

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Going to see Lando and Dan performatively using Pixels on the grid and then rushing to use their iPhones away from the cameras.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

I never once doubted Our Zak :colbert:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

This is why I support Ferrari 🤌🍝

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

We're beginning the process. First Google, next Facebook, then Amazon. Full blown team acquisitions in 5 years.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

The amount of money i would need to get to hand over my iphone and macbook... jesus.

not poggers at all

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003

refleks posted:

The amount of money i would need to get to hand over my iphone and macbook... jesus.

so approximately as much as you had to pay for those ithings?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Slotducks posted:

We're beginning the process. First Google, next Facebook, then Amazon. Full blown team acquisitions in 5 years.

I don't think that's happening as much as its probably Google looking at the shitshow that is Facebook right now and realising that it probably is a lot easier to front load positive PR before everyone realises your company is cancerous scum lol

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I must have missed it, what did they change about the rules for Q2 qualifying tires?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Rhopunzel posted:

mazepin driver of the day

You stuck with the stroll long enough that I was starting to agree with you but this is just unconscionable

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

This is exciting, it means McLaren will have a ton of promise this year, make no progress next, and will be out of F1 by 2025.

The Bunk
Sep 15, 2007

Oh, I just don't know
where to begin.
Fun Shoe

Kloaked00 posted:

I must have missed it, what did they change about the rules for Q2 qualifying tires?

You don't need to start on them in the race now.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

This is exciting, it means McLaren will have a ton of promise this year, make no progress next, and will be out of F1 by 2025.

Has google actually followed through on a new product/service launch in the past decade and kept it alive more than 3-4 years?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Can anyone recommend a good Android phone

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

all phones are the same now

some have better cameras idk

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

your friend wicka posted:

Can anyone recommend a good Android phone

I had pixels for my last 3 phones and they are really good.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Pixel is definitely the best option to go with for however many years it takes you to cave and just get an iPhone and stop worrying about phones.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

all phones are the same now

some have better cameras idk
Yeah this. They’ve all grabbed enough features from each other that they’re pretty much the same at this point.

The only people who care anymore are the ridiculous fanboys.

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I've always liked the OnePlus phones better. Just as good, if not better specs than the pixel, often better cameras for less money.

I think they used to sponsor the best team on the grid as well: McLaren.

MustardFacial fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 16, 2022

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

just get an iPhone and stop worrying about phones.

Yup.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
iPhone and android have their pros and cons but the apple ecosystem is a pro that androids don’t come close to having.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
The only reason I got an iphone over an android is because the golf app I use has better GPS tracking on the iphone than the android. That was the only meaningful difference I could find between an iphone and the various Androids I was shopping around between