Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

FizFashizzle posted:

Does your wife see a lot of asymmetrical ventriculomegaly, frontal lobe cysts, and hippocampal volumes within the 1st percentile?

She said the asymmetry isn’t that out there, she would’ve expected way more damage to both sides equally. I probably didn’t hold it close enough to her face for her to really look at the rest. Also neuro isn’t her subspecialty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

The Big Jesus posted:

She said the asymmetry isn’t that out there, she would’ve expected way more damage to both sides equally. I probably didn’t hold it close enough to her face for her to really look at the rest. Also neuro isn’t her subspecialty.

Yeah and I’m scrolling fast. It’s pretty substantial. Especially the difference in ventricle size. There’s also a cyst at the front I blow through.

It’s even more stunning on volumetrics

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Kiddo turns 3 today. Last night I built an Ikea play kitchen set. I think I need to invest in some metric hex bits because using those tiny allen wrenches they give you suck rear end.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Bird in a Blender posted:

Kiddo turns 3 today. Last night I built an Ikea play kitchen set. I think I need to invest in some metric hex bits because using those tiny allen wrenches they give you suck rear end.

Oh man, was it the IKEA one? My kids love theirs but yeah, pain in the rear end to put together.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/duktig-play-kitchen-birch-60319972/

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Do it, they make life a lot easier and they're a lot easier to handle than the lovely ones manufacturers supply. Like under :10bux: for a set of both metric and SAE sizes at Harbor Freight if one's nearby.

https://www.harborfreight.com/36-piece-sae-metric-hex-key-set-94725.html

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Dango Bango posted:

Do you have a relatively normal MRI for comparison?

Even without a normal MRI, a good rule for the brain is that poo poo needs to be symmetrical.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

Oh man, was it the IKEA one? My kids love theirs but yeah, pain in the rear end to put together.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/duktig-play-kitchen-birch-60319972/

It was smaller than that, but fairly similar.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Go to an auto parts store and buy a set of hex sockets, thank me later. The tiny little wrenches/keys fuckin suck, it’s way easier when it’s on a socket wrench!

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Y'all wanna see a broken clock be right:

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1503846961333612548?t=0BBA_0XU2oSeMrvPS7Sp1A&s=19

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Not extracting every bit of profit at the expense of the public = "cutting a check"

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Broke: Allen keys
Woke: hex socket
Bespoke: torx drivers

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

Even without a normal MRI, a good rule for the brain is that poo poo needs to be symmetrical.

I dunno why but this got an actual lol from me.

I need to step away from my critical care curriculum.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hearing y'all talk about that makes me realize how many radiology images I've looked at and have absolutely zero idea what any of it means.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Kalli posted:

Hearing y'all talk about that makes me realize how many radiology images I've looked at and have absolutely zero idea what any of it means.

“This is your brain.”

“This is your brain on drugs.”

“Any questions?”

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Big old earthquake after 11:30 at night. Thanks Japan, I wasn’t trying to get to sleep yet anyways.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

T-Square posted:

Go to an auto parts store and buy a set of hex sockets, thank me later. The tiny little wrenches/keys fuckin suck, it’s way easier when it’s on a socket wrench!

Good advice. I have needed sockets for stuff in the past and never bothered to get some.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I routinely have to read medical records and medical imaging for cases so I know enough to be able to clock when something is off but unless it's super obviously terrible the extent of how severe something in an image is needs to be written out for me. Though it does make me wonder if my not dead grandma still has all the imaging from when I got hit by a car as a kid.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

harperdc posted:

Big old earthquake after 11:30 at night. Thanks Japan, I wasn’t trying to get to sleep yet anyways.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1504112756299026438

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

harperdc posted:

:stare:

Hope all is well (I assume so if you’re here) but that’s scary. What magnitude? I saw lots of power was out in Tokyo.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Magnitude 7.3 up there, felt like mid 5s here. We have power, but about 2 million people don’t right now dotted throughout.

Remember condo chat? This is a big building which is meant to sway and slow down gradually, so that meant a bit of moving and creaking for a while. That was fun. Elevators were also being checked a little bit ago too. Hope they work in the morning.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
BIG NEWS FOR GAME NIGHT CREW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot1Ejm3wLsM

From the makers of What the Dub, it's What the Dub: We Have a Licensing Agreement Now!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Joey Freshwater posted:

I wanna buy a king bed. I feel like googling about what needs to buy would just get me ads and paid reviews.

What beds to you guys like? I’ll go ahead and say I don’t like the Purple bed. I currently have a Dreamcloud but just seeing what else is out there.

FYI there are four Purple mattresses. Also, here's a very good repository of knowledge: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813333&userid=87117

Bottom line, you're better off going to a mattress store and lying on a few to see what feels best.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

It's remarkable how well Japan handles a close 7.2. Latest I can find is Japan's nuclear regulator reports no abnormalities the Fukushima nuclear plant. Whew.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Gave the doggo a bully stick and instead of chewing on it he's spent the last two hours hiding it in various places, getting it back out, walking around with it, hiding it in a new place, etc

Any time he hides it in a place he can't get it back out he whines at me until I get it for him

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Lol

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1504141459364139026?t=0GRE4kIBOJ7v4EKkv11tdA&s=19

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Leperflesh posted:

It's remarkable how well Japan handles a close 7.2.

Good to know; I can never really tell for sure due to the pixilation.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Honestly surprised they haven't forced someone off the road yet

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

General Dog posted:

Good to know; I can never really tell for sure due to the pixilation.

lmao

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

That’s right, me and the boys were out in full force in our Lexuses and Audis with Biden/Harris stickers just to harass them

Oh wait that’s just anywhere in the DC burbs on any given weekday

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Fiiiiiiive golden rings

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I'm currently stuck in a training on our new platform where they're going into detail on how other roles interact with the system rather than focusing on how our role uses/interacts with it.

We've been an hour on a work type they're trying to take off our plate outside of approvals.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

They're still doing that huh?

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Wonder how many are also bitching about gas prices

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Newest Auralnauts the Book of Ice Cream came out

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Its Rinaldo posted:

Newest Auralnauts the Book of Ice Cream came out

I saw that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi34wA-ajZc

For the rest of y'all.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Love to sit in hours of training sessions every day for the last two week, knowing that I'm going to be out for six weeks and will just need to sit through this same training material when I get back.

Yes the people who scheduled me for this know that I'm going to be out.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I get to do a day of training on a product I literally wrote a chunk of a product manual on when I was at another company next thursday. A day learning about something I could teach. Apparently there's going to be a catered lunch so... that's good.

Also my brothers fiance is due today so I should be becoming an uncle at some point in the next few days. They don't want any presents or need anything at the moment, but I'm going to volunteer my time to help them around work, might make them a big batch of something healthy and tasty or just go around and take care of my brothers yard or something to help him not have to worry about that.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Fresh

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Sports names are the best

Good Dog posted:

You say that but the Angels really emptied the farm on this one:

https://twitter.com/ProductiveOuts/status/1504110366988460038

(This will be the closest thing we have all off-season to getting any other pitching)

Edit turns out i've been had but I'm keeping it up there because all those names make me laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Sleve McDichael PTBNL