Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

he looks like poo poo here, good thing he maintains his physical appearance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

GWBBQ posted:

Who is he?

Gabriel Boric, the new president of Chile.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Mr. Lobe posted:

poo poo he looks like a significant fraction of the guys I have dated

same lol

the official portraiture is a bit less scruffy sadly but the majority of the pics of him are just delightful

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

cenotaph posted:

And Kerry tried to call them off, saying it was a legitimate question, but they ignored him.

That part isn't very surprising.

Didn't something funky happen with bloomberg's daughter and the nypd

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

that was de blasio

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Zvahl posted:

same lol

the official portraiture is a bit less scruffy sadly but the majority of the pics of him are just delightful

Lol yes but he's way cuter with the hair he has now

Actual Satan
Mar 14, 2017

Keep on partying!

You'll NEVER regret it!

Trust ME!

Wtf

This is real?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Eric Adams wants to spend his final days in the Promised Land!

The leading mayoral candidate says he loves Israel so much that he wants to buy a plot of land and retire in the Jewish State.

A Jewish weekly publication, Mishpacha, asked the Brooklyn borough president if he would be an advocate for Israel as have other mayors.

“I’ve visited Israel twice, I am going back again, and I am going to try to find a plot of land so it can be my retirement place. I love the people of Israel, the food, the culture, the dance, everything about Israel,” said Adams, who is vying with Andrew Yang and Kathryn Garcia in a tight three-way race where the Jewish vote could be a factor.

Asked what part of Israel he would choose, Adams said with a laugh, “In the Golan Heights.”

Israel captured the mountainous area from Syria during the 1967 Six-Day War and it remains part of the Jewish state.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

WampaLord posted:

Asked what part of Israel he would choose, Adams said with a laugh, “In the Golan Heights.”
oh my god of course he did

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

whatever the gently caress is going on here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXOTbNkJfHk

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Christmas ornaments

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Echo Chamber posted:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Christmas ornaments

her children's book called "I dissent" which basically covered all the times she got owned

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

zegermans posted:

her children's book called "I dissent" which basically covered all the times she got owned

This reminded me of another childrens book: How The People Trumped Donald Plump, by Those Twitter Brothers

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
when the President went to the freshly destroyed hurricane victims town in Texas and asked one of the hurricane victims if the boat floating down the street was her boat.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yeah during the protests the NYPD basically took her hostage.

zero knowledge
Apr 27, 2008
I need help finding an old funny politics image. It was from some vote in the UK from the last few years, either a national parliamentary election, or Brexit, or perhaps the Scottish independence referendum (I don't think it was that far back though). It was a flow chart instructing Scots on how to vote in whatever was on the ballot based on their party affiliation or other opinions. I specifically recall that the arrow for Conservatives went to a box that read something like "I AM A SCOTTISH TORY, A FOUL AND WARPED CREATURE, DESPISED BY BEAST AND MAN ALIKE, DOGS HOWL WHEN I WALK BY".

Desperately hoping someone else remembers this and has it in their funy_imgs folder because it made me chortle heartily at the time and I wish to chortle once again.

on topic: literally anything in UK national politics from the last 10 years, it's all an insane and disgusting farce, cannot believe that dismal country was ever allowed to run the entire planet

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

zero knowledge posted:

I need help finding an old funny politics image. It was from some vote in the UK from the last few years, either a national parliamentary election, or Brexit, or perhaps the Scottish independence referendum (I don't think it was that far back though). It was a flow chart instructing Scots on how to vote in whatever was on the ballot based on their party affiliation or other opinions. I specifically recall that the arrow for Conservatives went to a box that read something like "I AM A SCOTTISH TORY, A FOUL AND WARPED CREATURE, DESPISED BY BEAST AND MAN ALIKE, DOGS HOWL WHEN I WALK BY".

Desperately hoping someone else remembers this and has it in their funy_imgs folder because it made me chortle heartily at the time and I wish to chortle once again.

on topic: literally anything in UK national politics from the last 10 years, it's all an insane and disgusting farce, cannot believe that dismal country was ever allowed to run the entire planet

I have this pic on my home computer. I'll post it when I get home.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/marcusjdl/status/1315730144343011328

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

When this guy ran for London mayor he had a campaign where he would sleep on your sofa in order to get a more down to earth view of the city and "bring people together" or something

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

projecthalaxy posted:

This reminded me of another childrens book: How The People Trumped Donald Plump, by Those Twitter Brothers

Loudimir Tootin'

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Dreylad posted:

Loudimir Tootin'

https://mobile.twitter.com/thetomzone/status/1024350219289485312

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

bedpan posted:

I have this pic on my home computer. I'll post it when I get home.

Communist Thoughts posted:

lol dang it i just put it in like I said, but in the name of camraderie and a hoolie-fan I'll make it so

*sighs, saves flowchartFINALTHISTIMEv2.png"

added more horrible visual noise so it just looks worse and worse each time!

I am accursed: a scottish tory. no use to man nor beast. dogs bark at me, they know what I have done.

zero knowledge
Apr 27, 2008

bedpan posted:

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I am accursed: a scottish tory. no use to man nor beast. dogs bark at me, they know what I have done.

thank you both! Goons get the goods

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

https://twitter.com/meowmeowmeuw/status/1504100953552785409?t=4Fy_J9eXZjAUvqmZcRVUqQ&s=19

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

runchild posted:

Gabriel Boric, the new president of Chile.
Ah, I've heard good things about him (except when BBC did a transparently staged man on the street interview with a guy from the Pinochet family) but I haven't seen a picture.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hillary was perfectly funny. She just was up against the master

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
The Forward Party

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
John Boehner's rather un-subtle indications he was going into the legal weed business.

https://twitter.com/speakerboehner/status/708673323622928385

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06/john-boehner-stands-to-make-millions-off-marijuana.html

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
We'd have legal weed if Biden weren't senile that's some funny poo poo

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Biden kinda ran on student debt relief, Kamala kinda ran on student debt relief, there will literally never be student debt relief.

first it was 50,000

then it was 20,000

then it was 10,000

now it’s nothing.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It was always nothing.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

“healthcare is unrealistic. let’s promise to cure cancer” will always make me lmao

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Best Friends posted:

“healthcare is unrealistic. let’s promise to cure cancer” will always make me lmao

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Best Friends posted:

I remember Mike Huckabee saying exactly this in the 2012 clown car primary.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-G7NKYxSqY

happy st patricks day

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Dinesh, you’re gay

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER
They played this at Obama's inauguration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DerVmiZeUDw

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
perhaps too early to count as a memory, it I’ll probably never forget “what, should we just mail tests to every American?” “Yes!” as long as I live. Jen Psaki sucks so fuckin bad, she looks like substitute teacher that everyone knew was handing out detentions for no reason

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ShadowHawk posted:

They played this at Obama's inauguration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DerVmiZeUDw

lmao wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

Dinesh, you’re gay

Every now and again this comes into my head at random and god drat does it stick in there.