Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Lt. Cock posted:

I’m only here for the celibacy. If we’re not doing that anymore please let me know so I can leave.

Ironic given your username.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ah yeah baby! Making up even worse sounding words for already existing buzzwords/ideas. He truly is an executive type.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I think part of why these things fail, apart from being ill conceived and poorly executed, is nobody wants to work for or with him. Imagine having this guy as your boss. Lmao

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I for one am astounded by Nathen's innovative new plan to let someone else bring him an innovative new plan so he can profit from it.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

reignofevil posted:

I for one am astounded by Nathen's innovative new plan to let someone else bring him an innovative new plan so he can profit from it.

Yes but have you considered that he has an orange suit?

Skyscraper Raccoon
Jun 12, 2018

Started from the bottom, now we here

Lt. Cock posted:

I’m only here for the celibacy. If we’re not doing that anymore please let me know so I can leave.

Oh, there's LOTS of celibacy here - it's just that Nathen is the only one doing it voluntarily.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
haha yeah, sure, the guy in the $10,000 garfield suit is going to do all the work coming up with ideas, ha. COME ON

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Matlack Radio posted:

He paid two people to kiss a robot.

Would, might, would.

I'm guessing this will be a sort of corporate dating app/service, but matching entrepreneurs to promotional cartoon characters.

e.g. :goofy: Swipe right.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1504457095399325701

He looks like a Vegas stage magician

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
WHERE IS MY GARFIELD THEMED DINNER EVENT WITH A THREE STAR CELEBRITY CHEF, NATHEN, WHY ARE YOU DOING SOME BULLSHIT SEMINAR INSTEAD, YOU CELIBATE gently caress

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I can loan my dad's money to you if you have a good try-up idea

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Nathen is gonna kick start the career of discord poster poo head.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Looking at Nathen's beard gives me the same feeling as having a really stiff scratchy tag in a tshirt.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I really want Nathen to film his own one man Shark Tank where he gets unrealistically enthusiastic about every idea he's presented with, and wonders which cartoon animal would best represent that product.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

EL BROMANCE posted:

I really want Nathen to film his own one man Shark Tank where he gets unrealistically enthusiastic about every idea he's presented with, and wonders which cartoon animal would best represent that product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Yx9GGqW5U

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I loved the one where they brought in Bob Ducca, complete with neck brace.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

jesus christ

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1504496806079651844?s=20&t=JL3c8DIQjhnZvkeUMkjlqg

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Congrats to piss lizard!

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Jerkoffssss

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
mods change name to Kiwi Reddit Bastard

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
I read that a few times and am pretty sure he does not consider "putting up all the money and otherwise being hands-off [because only a crazy person would want to be involved directly]" to be helping which is how he can claim his father did not help without thinking he is lying

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Dr. Quarex posted:

I read that a few times and am pretty sure he does not consider "putting up all the money and otherwise being hands-off [because only a crazy person would want to be involved directly]" to be helping which is how he can claim his father did not help without thinking he is lying

Or it could be he gets $$$,$$$ a year in a trust fund so to Nathan that could be “his money.”

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Duckman2008 posted:

Or it could be he gets $$$,$$$ a year in a trust fund so to Nathan that could be “his money.”
That is true, I had not thought of how his father might not have interacted with him in 15 years

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

In #nathfield the 'gagements grow
Between the callouts, row on row.
Pascal you gently caress, can you try-up?
These pisslizards troll me from up high.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

a barely-sentient fart wearing an orange suit.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
no one cums after my family

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

"Call it scheme or call it whatever makes you feel better"

Okay, its a SSSSSSCCCCCCAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM

(Said in Stephen McHattie / Senator Vreenak voice)

Jemak
Dec 27, 2003

Go to JAIL.
Go directly to JAIL.
Do not pass GO.
Do not collect :200bux:

So do the Youtube people send out a play button made out of lasanga or some poo poo for 400 subs? asking for a friend

edit: jesus christ, I just realized this thread is three years old I guess this concept isn't working out so good

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

You know how sovereign citizens think they can get out of any legal trouble by reciting the "correct" legal jargon like a magic spell? Nathen is similar to that because he thinks he can be successful if he just recites the "correct" marketing jargon and cranks it to 11.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
My buddy just sent me this.

I’ve said it like a half dozen times already in this thread, but it really is going to take an endless series of lawsuits to get Nathen to leave Garfield alone.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Man I have a great business idea! I want to open a series of lovely Garfield-themed restaurants in Toronto. Has anyone done that yet?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Also lmao

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Hello, I am a businessman tweeting my Discord fight with a user named Pisslizard. Please send me your ideas so I can make a cartoon version of myself that looks like Garfield.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
wonder how many #fanvestors are going to show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Has he missed the memo that it's 2022 and no one really bats an eye at furries anymore? Just embrace it Nathen.