Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Lmao that this is straight faced advice to read through the Before I Play Wiki so you know how to properly unlock the Bernie Ending.

i missed the NEW CONTENT and it was BULLSHIT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

• Because it's drink o'clock, and you're buying!
  • That's a sign of the apocalypse, baby, and you just happened to find the apocalypse cop!
  • I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm trying to take it back.
  • Death to all capitalists!

*scratching my head real hard* which of these unlocks the new politics quest? these.crqzy Estonians are so subtle, everything is an enigma

disco elysium is good but lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

• Because it's drink o'clock, and you're buying!
  • That's a sign of the apocalypse, baby, and you just happened to find the apocalypse cop!
  • I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm trying to take it back.
  • Death to all capitalists!

*scratching my head real hard* which of these unlocks the new politics quest? these.crqzy Estonians are so subtle, everything is an enigma

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I didn't play the original but based on the credits it seems like your skills weren't voiced and that was a massive part of the game to me

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Mar 15, 2022

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Lmao that this is straight faced advice to read through the Before I Play Wiki so you know how to properly unlock the Bernie Ending.

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm probably going to have every Call of Duty campaign on here by the time I finish all the Soulsbornes. Just wrapped Modern Warfare 2. Fully sick campaign, I like that enemies have less health but come in greater numbers than the first so it's much faster and more frenetic, and all the crazy setpieces with the Russian invasion of DC and so on are a cool spectacle. I started it to unwind after getting my rear end kicked by the Farum Azula boss too many times but ended up playing nearly the whole thing in one sitting.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Advanced Warfare campaign kicks rear end, hope it's on your COD list.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Yeah I don't think I've played that one since it came out so I'm looking forward to revisiting it. All I really remember are the first mission and the epic Kevin Spacey speech to the UN

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Shovel Knight, Shovel of Hope campaign.

Really felt like me and my co-op partner were stepping on each other's toes with this, had to finish it in single player.

Fantastic game though, not sure which campaign to do next.

Vadun fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Mar 16, 2022

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nutmeg posted:

i missed the NEW CONTENT and it was BULLSHIT

I did the racist one and it was so loving funny.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

racism ftw

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Disagree. I’ll see you tried in qcs for this

copy
Jul 26, 2007

I got the tude now posted:

Disagree. I’ll see you tried in qcs for this

the SAgue

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Mortal Kombat X story mode. Been a long time since I touched MK, most of the new characters are fun though I have no idea what I'm doing with Jaqui Briggs.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. Final Fantasy V - Pixel Remaster
2. Monster Hunter Rise (first credits)
3. Elden Ring

Absolutely GOATed, one of the best games ever made. I have 90 hours played and there's still a chunk of the map I haven't explored. The second half of the last boss is the worst thing Fromsoft has ever done.

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
9. Kirby: Triple Deluxe (All Sun Stones, All Kirby Fighters Normal 1cc, All Dedede's Drum Dash Gold Medals)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[14] Tokimeki Memorial (SNES) 3/16/22

Review:
Playing this to cool down from a boss that pissed me off in Elden Ring lol. It's a fantastic translation I never thought we would get. Very interesting game that is a high school simulator where you have to balance your activities and relationships with various girls. Awesome Konami artwork and music and pretty much you can see the influence it had on tons of games including everything from Kojima to Persona, ect. I ended up with Ayako the art girl despite me being a disgusting slob. Miracles do happen I guess. I'm taking some points off because it sadly is the SNES version and not the PSX version that got translated (which I heard is very hard to translate because its just a spaghetti mess of code or so the story goes). Worth a playthrough imo, finished in a few hours.

8/10

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
2. Axelay (Normal 1CC)
3. Ninja Ryukenden III: Yomi no Hakobune (1CC)
4. Metroid Prime (63%, 6:49)
5. Tetris the Absolute: The Grand Master 2 PLUS - Master mode Gm (Green line) - video
6. The King of Chicago (Amiga, one of the good endings)
7. Tokimeki Memorial (Super Famicom, Ayako ending)

cool. really great art. between this, king of chicago and civ 4 im starting to really appreciate games where you're pretty much in charge of how the narrative of the game goes. i want more of that kind of thing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Youre stealing aussie valor.bro. its their culture not a costume. You have lotr movies and sheep

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

Youre stealing aussie valor.bro. its their culture not a costume. You have lotr movies and sheep

thank you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Tokimeki Memorial (SNES)

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012
elden ring - all bosses + age of stars ending

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Demon's Souls (original version, emulated)

I played through this about 4 years ago and was really impressed by how far the emulation has come. They've managed to faithfully emulate the online stuff too, which was really cool to play through. Fromsoft never made a better undead zone than the shrine of storms.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I'm probably going to have every Call of Duty campaign on here by the time I finish all the Soulsbornes. Just wrapped Modern Warfare 2. Fully sick campaign, I like that enemies have less health but come in greater numbers than the first so it's much faster and more frenetic, and all the crazy setpieces with the Russian invasion of DC and so on are a cool spectacle. I started it to unwind after getting my rear end kicked by the Farum Azula boss too many times but ended up playing nearly the whole thing in one sitting.

And now it’s 3’s turn. Weird that it didn’t get a remaster like the first two, some of the setpieces in this are some of my favorite in the series, like the one where you hijack a Russian sub, launch all its missiles at the rest of the Russian fleet, then haul rear end between all the exploding ships in a Zodiac, or the amphibious assault on Russian-occupied Hamburg, and it would have been cool to see them remastered.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

And now it’s 3’s turn. Weird that it didn’t get a remaster like the first two, some of the setpieces in this are some of my favorite in the series, like the one where you hijack a Russian sub, launch all its missiles at the rest of the Russian fleet, then haul rear end between all the exploding ships in a Zodiac, or the amphibious assault on Russian-occupied Hamburg, and it would have been cool to see them remastered.

there’s been a lot of rumors that there is one waiting for a special edition or ps+ month to be used

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

5. Yakuza 6: the Song of Life

godly game again. definitely up there with kiwami 2. I started with 0 a little over a year ago and have been playing these pretty much nonstop since then so the end of kiryu's story hit hard, lol. I might need a break from kamurocho for a bit to do something less emotionally tense, like get killed over and over again by a boss as I rush to recover my runes

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

final fantasy x. played most of it last year but i finally weny back nd cleared it, great game. X-2 next

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

Fantastic.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Yakuza 7. Did everything (even 100% every Part time Hero category) but the true final millennium tower.

Awesome game. Ichi is a worthy successor.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Depending on the quality of endgame content I may be playing it for a little longer but I just became Sinnoh Pokemon Champion and got credits in Brilliant Diamond. Final team was Torterra, Luxray, Gastrodon, Staraptor, Rapidash, and Garchomp. I liked it, I never played gen 4 before so it was all new to me. I wasn't crazy about the new Pokemon overall compared to the first three generations but there were a few standouts that I really liked, the world of Sinnoh was a lot more interesting than Hoenn from the last generation, and Team Galactic was a really fun enemy, maybe my favorite of the criminal factions from the games I've played so far. I also liked a lot of the aesthetic, the art style was cute and stuff like letting a Pokemon walk behind you or customizing the effects when they come out of their ball is neat. I think I preferred Alpha Sapphire for some reason I can't quite put my finger on but this was still a fun game to play through.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Elden Ring - didn’t look up any endings, so don’t know which one I got. Probably the most boring one

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Elden Ring, Lord of Chaos ending. Cool ending, glad I picked it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

8. WADs
  • Sucker Punch 2 (2021). 9 maps for Doom II, UV Pistol Start. 4/5

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

welcome posted:

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

Fantastic.

you going right on to LaD or stopping for Judgement along the way?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
paper mario 64 randomizer. gonna do another one today