Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Nice knee you got there be a shame if someone shattered it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

elentar posted:

Vermont-Arky was my pick for potential best game of the day, that's obviously been claimed but still could be real good

Woo pig

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

those bros hooting at the injured guy

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Hopefully dude just banged his knee hard and didn't tear something.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

R.D. Mangles posted:

those bros hooting at the injured guy

was his name Whitey California

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Elephanthead posted:

All those KY fans with 3 nights worth of hotel rooms.

Enjoy your sad, multi-day tour of Indianapolis, CAYUTS fans :smug:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
SDSU fans

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Creighton is fouling like they're down 10 with a minute left for some odd reason.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's doug mcdermott's dumb dad who made those insane comments still the coach at creighton

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Guys committing take fouls in the backcourt in the penalty, down 2, with 2 minutes left, with 4 personal fouls already....This Is March

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh gently caress off creighton

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I hope this isn't lost on y'all that this is a hell of a game.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
AAAAAAAAAAA!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh my god they just got charles smith'd at the rim

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Grittybeard posted:

AAAAAAAAAAA!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Both the drive and putback were there.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

bleh. heartbreaker for SD state.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

holy loving poo poo san diego state how is that the play you draw up

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat that's rough.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hell of a game where I didn't particularly care who won, so that's good for me.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sdsu trash cant make free throws bad play goodnight now

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
oh what a sad trombone way for this one to wrap up

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Whomp whomp

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Foul here or just hope they can't get a shot off? With this little time I think I'd just dare them to hit an impossible shot.

e: I guess there was too little time left and any foul would be a shooting foul, so yeah.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

McDermott has done a brilliant job coaching this year. This team had no business making it to the tournament.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The NCAA should make a rule where Doug Bucket gets to play for his dad's team for 5 minutes every game.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Sick rear end night slate

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Akron is overseeded even at a 13, UCLA shouldn't have any problems.

It is very silly that Akron and Vermont are both 13s.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Huh

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1504634227488432128

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

charles barkley is on one tonight. "name me one talented referee" lmao

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Charles Barkley is on another level right now.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
Not a good tournament for the Mountain West.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Kirios posted:

Charles Barkley is on another level right now.

His college basketball analysis has been atrociously bad all day

But that's not why he's there, so it's actually been excellent

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

3 super close games right now, owns

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

R.D. Mangles posted:

3 super close games right now, owns

i looked up and they were all within a point of each other, and then there's Texas Southern but they're trying, bless 'em

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

oh hell yeah, the staredown

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

vermont no can make free throw

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Was curious about San Francisco becoming the Dons.

quote:

Until November 1931, our athletic programs were referred to as the “Grey Fog,” a logical tribute to the cool blanket that swaddles our city. The San Francisco Junior Chamber of Commerce, however, felt that the name encouraged a chilly reputation and could hurt the city’s advertising.

So our beloved student newspaper, The San Francisco Foghorn, held a contest, challenging students and alumni to propose a new name. According to USF Historian Alan Ziajka in Legacy and Promise: 150 Years of Jesuit Education at the University of San Francisco, suggestions included seagulls, seals, and sea lions. In January 1932, a committee of undergraduates, alumni and administrators selected by Father President Edward Whelan, S.J. considered these and other submissions. Their votes were tallied to reveal USF’s new name: the Dons.

The new name spawned a more dignified mascot. In his signature mask and cape, Don Francisco – whose name is a subtle nod to Don Francisco de Haro, the city’s first mayor – represents a highly stylized version of the old-school Spanish look. We asked him to speak to us about his origins but he was unable to comment – he could only gesture wildly.

I kinda like Grey Fog.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Rick posted:

The NCAA should make a rule where Doug Bucket gets to play for his dad's team for 5 minutes every game.

strangely im very much in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Ok I'm back to hating replay. Just let out of bounds calls be wrong sometimes; it'll even out drat