Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This game is fun but I had to download the standalone version of SNES9x to be able to use the mouse. Shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
in tokimemo 2 the baseball club manager girl is fat [aka paper thin by american standards] and she gets bullied and since i wasn't trying to do her route i called her fat if she wanted me to date then later she moves away because of bullying and i felt bad. but you still have to call her once in awhile because she can still bomb you even though you can't date anymore and she says Hey, nice to hear from you. Its been awhile. and i felt worse. i'm sorry normal sized baseball girl

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i never figured out how to join a club

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

in tokimemo 2 the baseball club manager girl is fat [aka paper thin by american standards] and she gets bullied and since i wasn't trying to do her route i called her fat if she wanted me to date then later she moves away because of bullying and i felt bad. but you still have to call her once in awhile because she can still bomb you even though you can't date anymore and she says Hey, nice to hear from you. Its been awhile. and i felt worse. i'm sorry normal sized baseball girl

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao look at this hog. oink oink girl

I got the tude now fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Mar 18, 2022

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i didnt read a book for two years and i think my guy forgot how, getting 0 points from the book over a week, rei walked up to me in the library and said im wasting my time

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got the tude now posted:

lmfao look at this hog. oink oink girl

Fat bitch.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

my goal is hang out with Looksey Mirror [kagami mira in japanese] and find out what happens when you call rei over and over because something must esp because timb rogers showed some of it in the video.

tim rogers is the lead singer of you am i and whose song berlin chair was featured in quarantine

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This game is fun but I had to download the standalone version of SNES9x to be able to use the mouse. Shameful

you can buy optical snes mice now, w0w

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

the psx mouse is the best way to play red alert retaliation
also a good way to play quake 2 ps1, with a controller for movement like some makeshift wasd setup

also i just learned of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMgI-zs0nVo

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

elf help book posted:

i didnt read a book for two years and i think my guy forgot how, getting 0 points from the book over a week, rei walked up to me in the library and said im wasting my time

Lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

The Kins posted:

also a good way to play quake 2 ps1, with a controller for movement like some makeshift wasd setup

also i just learned of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMgI-zs0nVo

:dogstare: its $1.50 so im going to try it out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

oooo the main menu options screen lets you rewatch endings youve unlocked

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

pumped my logic and culture up to godlike levels but forgot to sleep and bombed my exams, then got sick and depressed. can you die in this game lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lol taking yuina to the zoo and shes amazed at how many different animals she could experiment on

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mbt posted:

pumped my logic and culture up to godlike levels but forgot to sleep and bombed my exams, then got sick and depressed. can you die in this game lol

no

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

oooo the main menu options screen lets you rewatch endings youve unlocked

in the cd versions you unlock little omake va clips. mios va talks about how she wants to go snorkeling this summer and see some dolphins. she relaly likes dolphins. idr which but either rei's or saotome's va apologizes and says if you're listening to this you probalby got a bad ending.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
art imitates life

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mbt posted:

you will never land shiori

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
New activity unlocked: Posting online

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
consolation girl is cool. things are looking pretty grim tho you won't land consolation girl either if things keep going the way they are.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

i got consolation girl. i managed to make everyone not hate me which also meant no one really liked me.
i got into a first rate college but am stuck with a psycho wife

The Kins posted:

art imitates life

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Kins posted:

art imitates life

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

She fuckin' hates me
Trust, Shiori hates me
La, la, la love
I tried too hard and she tore my feelings like I had none
And ripped them away

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

in year 3 and i just realized there's a 2nd page of date spots :negative:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

: Ending with Mio Kisaragi

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i was nice to too many girls and year 3 was a constant barrage of two bombs at once, this was grueling

i got 6 chocolates on the final valentines day

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

i took yumi on one date to defuse a bomb from her and now she’s completely in love with me. i’m not your boyfriend!!

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Spoderman posted:

i took yumi on one date to defuse a bomb from her and now she’s completely in love with me. i’m not your boyfriend!!

I hate Yumi

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Spoderman posted:

Even if you take her to the greenhoise and tell her younhate her she is always in blush mode. Fiuu

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Spoderman posted:

"ummm I was.... I was.... I was wondering... if it would.... if it would be ok if we... walked home together"

> It would be embarrassing to be seen with you

*Yumi pulls out a gun from her backpack*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

i flunked the exam to get into a third rate university and am going to try to get a job in media. i pivoted from shiori to ayako at the last minute when it was clear that i didn't meet shiori's standards and i needed to find somebody who wasn't yumi. ayako is good though so i'm fine with that. i think i know what to do now to be able to reach shiori in a future try. i joined the baseball team which was a huge mistake even though saki is cool. too much time in baseball practice distracted from my studies.