Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Mokotow posted:

There’s an unofficial F1TV android TV app.

I also used the browser and watched F1 through that on a Samsung.

lg doesn't have android apps i think, didnt find anything in the store

boxcarhobo posted:

I’ve got the same tv and yea there’s no f1 app, but I’ve got mine hooked straight to my desktop so I’m just using it as a 3rd monitor

that works too i suppose, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

Charles doing donuts

Parappa the Dapper
Jul 2, 2003

...and then my toast came out soft.

Dictator. posted:

What's the best way to watch f1 tv pro on a TV? Casting from my laptop is probably lower res? I've got a LG 55CX OLED, don't think there are f1 tv apps for it?

The best way is to use your iPhone as a remote controlling your AppleTV running the official F1TV App.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Mokotow posted:

There’s an unofficial F1TV android TV app.

I also used the browser and watched F1 through that on a Samsung.

Tried this last weekend and the stupid f1 website said the browser isn’t supported

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

With Hulkenburg in this week it’s too bad Mazepin isn’t around so he could be 21/20 after the second race.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

zhel posted:

With Hulkenburg in this week it’s too bad Mazepin isn’t around so he could be 21/20 after the second race.

He’ll forever be 21/20 in our hearts

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
Thanks for doing that lap during the ads, Gasly

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Bottas resides in Monaco, and also has a lake house in his native Finland.[60] He is a fan of American punk rock band The Offspring.[61]

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Gonna go far, kid!

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

boxcarhobo posted:

Bottas resides in Monaco, and also has a lake house in his native Finland.[60] He is a fan of American punk rock band The Offspring.[61]

He wishes he had just retired instead of just sitting in a car in the pits this year.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Shut the fck up max

ABen
Jul 11, 2008

Look - we need to have a stiff upper lip about this Black Death business.

Grimson posted:

they changed it for F1 Live and replaced rosanna and sam with will suxton and 2 other white guys

Quite annoyed by this, OP.

Who in the gently caress was asking for them to remove the only (somewhat) interesting live commentary to replace with the most boring white guys on earth?

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

FP1 in the books and the only thing we learned is that Bottas brought his luck with him.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
I can't view any streams right now (at work), but from what i've seen from the comments it sounds like Merc and Alpine were both constructed out of cardboard.

How did the papaya boys do?

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

It was an ok session. No one attempted to actually race so still no idea how the cars will act bumper to bumper. Bodywork peeling off will certainly be interesting in coming sessions.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Red Bull's talking points this race so far have been that the FIA report into the last race doesn't need to be released it's really not that interesting, and also it is so unfair that drivers with Covid can't drive what's the big deal.

Uppa
Nov 23, 2002

Cimber posted:

Down near the bottom, 2+ seconds off the pace.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

Cimber posted:

I can't view any streams right now (at work), but from what i've seen from the comments it sounds like Merc and Alpine were both constructed out of cardboard.

Not great, only ahead of Haas and Bottas. FP1 so massive chunk of salt and all that.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

Uppa posted:

Down near the bottom, 2+ seconds off the pace.

not great. How about Haas, and who was the fastest lap?

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Sashimi posted:

Not great, only ahead of Haas and Bottas. FP1 so massive chunk of salt and all that.

Also Haas were on mediums and McLaren were on softs

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Cimber posted:

not great. How about Haas, and who was the fastest lap?

Haas bad, gasly fastest, none of this really matters

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Practice 1 means nothing

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

ethanol posted:

Practice 1 means nothing

Yeah. If McLaren places low tomorrow during quals then I'll be unhappy. I'm guessing they were not going balls to the walls as they further get data about how the car performs.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Practice 1 means nothing, I say, trying hide the panic in my voice.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

boop the snoot posted:

Uppa
Nov 23, 2002

boop the snoot posted:

Papaya Bois probably going to need a week or two to sort out their issues, but they'll get there. On the bright side, the McLaren didn't look like it had any unscheduled pitstops, so maybe it's a sign they've sorted out the brake issues.

On the other hand:

ethanol posted:

Practice 1 means nothing

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

gasman got the mojo working

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
mclaren is DOOMED

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
this is the scud year

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Zeta Acosta posted:

this is the scud year

They were behind the red bull b team

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

FIRE THE SCUD MISSILE

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

F1TV commentary team verdict: better than I was expecting

PhoenixFlaccus
Jul 15, 2011

KFC Famous Bowl

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

AT WCC

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Thanks Ants posted:

F1TV commentary team verdict: better than I was expecting

brundle doesn’t get out of bed until qualifying

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Slower tyres, engine on slow mode. Just like your posts

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The numbers don't like and it spells disaster for the scud

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014
I wonder how many engines Merc is going to put in Ham's car this year. 15-20? a 5 place grid penalty is nothing if they can set every engine on max power.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Last year of unlimited spending, new engine every race

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE