Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Dictator. posted:

What's the best way to watch f1 tv pro on a TV? Casting from my laptop is probably lower res? I've got a LG 55CX OLED, don't think there are f1 tv apps for it?

Am I crazy or did the iOS F1TV app get a chromecast option since last year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

The numbers don't like and it spells disaster for the scud

replace toto with prof steiner and i might like mercedes

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Change the thread tag back to 'cars' until we have actual evidence of racing imho

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I must be honest with my posting friends, I am concerned Mercedes are a midfield team now. :ohdear:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

net work error posted:

I must be honest with my posting friends, I am concerned Mercedes are a midfield team now. :ohdear:

Would be incredibly funny, if not just for Lewis complaining on team radio at every race.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

The numbers don't like and it spells disaster for the scud

When you look at papaya and you look at scud, you got a 50/50 chance of winnin

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DevCore posted:

Who was the goon who unironically wanted people to compile some cobbled together GitHub instead of just using air play or the chrome cast thing lmao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Would be incredibly funny, if not just for Lewis complaining on team radio at every race.

why listen to lewis complain when you're gonna be hearing a lot of mclaren team having a good time getting in there

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

DevCore posted:

dont see it, there's an airplay option but that doesn't work at all.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Why are there people here not watching F1 on an Apple TV 4K? What is this LG and chromecast poo poo...

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I'm watching now TV on an xbox and massive telly

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Tsaedje posted:

Change the thread tag back to 'cars' until we have actual evidence of racing imho

fair. lol

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

refleks posted:

Why are there people here not watching F1 on an Apple TV 4K? What is this LG and chromecast poo poo...

I dunno man I have Apple TV hooked up to my lg oled and never looked back.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

ethanol posted:

I dunno man I have Apple TV hooked up to my lg oled and never looked back.

same op

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

the f1 tv app worked ok on my nvidia shield pro this morning. shame about the plc

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
the apple tv 4k app worked great this morning just like every apple product

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

works on my machine

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Formula 1: The Formula One Television Application

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Bono my aero

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

learnincurve posted:

I'm watching now TV on an xbox and massive telly

Is there an app for XBox or do you just use the browser?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Sab0921 posted:

Is there an app for XBox or do you just use the browser?

Now TV is on app for Xbox and playstation, also roku.

The playstation has serious issues with buffering though.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Just lmao if you don't have an Apple TV 4K that seamlessly integrates into your ecosystem of other apple products

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Here's the full list of native support

https://support.f1.tv/s/article/2022What-platforms-can-I-watch-F1TV-on?language=en_US

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Why’s the new timing graphic unreadable

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.

ethanol posted:

Because F1 actively hates its fans, even beyond the level of contempt most sports leagues have for their fans.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

ethanol posted:

The graphics feel worse this year but maybe I’ll get used to it.

zhel
Aug 2, 2010

Ugh FP2 has Crofty and Brundle back on the broadcast.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

italian quid posted:

Just lmao if you don't have an Apple TV 4K that seamlessly integrates into your ecosystem of other apple products

Normal people don't understand how sublime it is to pause and rewind my television from my Apple Watch

Cataffy
Aug 12, 2008

italian quid posted:

Who was the goon who unironically wanted people to compile some cobbled together GitHub instead of just using air play or the chrome cast thing lmao

RaceControl is genius. Unlike F1TV that has a major issue roughly every eighth race, it never ever fails.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
On a meeting so I have it on a second monitor with subtitles turned on and their subtitles are useless right now, they show once every 10 seconds and then only show on screen for 0.25 seconds before disappearing again.

And I think I caught it calling Alfa Romeo 'Alfa Mayo'.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Cataffy posted:

RaceControl is genius. Unlike F1TV that has a major issue roughly every eighth race, it never ever fails.

Neither does using AirPlay from my M1 MacBook Pro and I didn't need an MIT degree in toe scab eating to figure out how to make it work

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Computer toucher thing looks cool but lmfao come on

Cataffy
Aug 12, 2008

italian quid posted:

Neither does using AirPlay from my M1 MacBook Pro and I didn't need an MIT degree in toe scab eating to figure out how to make it work

Pretty sure the F1TV websites uptime is independent of OS and hardware. Their frontend or login fucks up all the time, and RaceControl never does.

Got my Desktop PC hooked up to the TV through wall from the office with cables, the ultimate connection.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i use a 47" tv as my computer monitor and split my browser into two halves so I can shitpost on one side and watch the papaya bois on the other.

:lando:

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I am watching using my Android Powered NVIDIA Shield TV Pro

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

italian quid posted:

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

net work error posted:

I am watching using my Android Powered NVIDIA Shield TV Pro

It blows my mind that people would think they could post effectively in this thread when they aren't watching The 2022 Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix Free Practice 2 Session using their Android Powered NVIDIA Shield TV Pro on their LG CX OLED.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

and I thought we had low-quality posting in the off-season thread.

Cimber
Feb 3, 2014

refleks posted:

and I thought we had low-quality posting in the off-season thread.

Is it time to bring up air fryers yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

learnincurve posted:

Now TV is on app for Xbox and playstation, also roku.

The playstation has serious issues with buffering though.

Oh - I thought you were watching F1TV through your XBox.