Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ah fuckkkkkkk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
God, I always hate the college rules for flagrant 1s

Edit: Lmao, defensive foul

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Quinerly injury hopefully like a twisted ankle or something but he was holding his knee which doesn't bode well.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

The Glumslinger posted:

God, I always hate the college rules for flagrant 1s

Edit: Lmao, defensive foul

"Well actually he was touching his hip so he deserved that elbow crush to the face"

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Nortre Dame has some really nifty plays.

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010

Gunshow Poophole posted:

what byzantine arrangement has resulted in CBS games being the only ones we CAN'T stream via the Official® March Madness© app™?

Antenna yo

Mr. BT
Oct 14, 2002
Ellis what happened to you?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

gently caress off coach k

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
"THats 5 on won-"
*Cuts to Coach K walking off a bus for 20 seconds*

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Didn't realize the Dunk City coach is still at USC

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

"THats 5 on won-"
*Cuts to Coach K walking off a bus for 20 seconds*

Rebound goes to Miami that looks to be a blown call.

No replay, but let's cut to Coach K holding hands with his wife.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

R.D. Mangles posted:

Didn't realize the Dunk City coach is still at USC

Best coach in school history somehow :lol:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Welp, thats game

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Texas beats the halftime buzzer with a halfcourt bank shot

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

miami working on an incredible choke

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Or not, lmao

Peterson hits two 3s in a row to make it a 1 point game with 25 seconds left

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Weak-rear end call sends Miami to the line.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

rough foul

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wow that almost went in

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Dammit, almost :hist99:

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
i don't like that call!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
finally a mild upset today, shame it had to be miami :v:

but notre dame also working on an upset, shame it has to be them too :v:

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Just learned Charlie Moore went to the same high school as Ayo Dosunmu but was 2 grades older!

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Alabama's in? At a 6 seed?

I thought being the only team to lose to Georgia in the SEC this year was automatic disqualification.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
kinda happy for Miami, they’ve punched above their weight all season and should now get a chance at one more big upset

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

falz posted:

Antenna yo

The only way I get CBS on an antenna is to hold the HD antenna on top of my water boiler and if I move away it goes out.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Well, uh, guess the Big 12 was better than I thought.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
ND coach seems like he's in the midst of a senior moment.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Alabama plays perfect defense and dude just hits the shittiest of shots on them.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

drat, that Notre Dame 3

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

The last minute of this ND-Bama game has been great.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
friend of mine took a job at Notre Dame and while he’s fairly happy with what he’s doing he has told me some stories that confirm basically everything you’d imagine about working at that place (especially while being neither white nor Catholic)

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Alabama done

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Ah well VT you’ll always have a conference title to look back on and everyone’s gratitude for denying it to Krzyzewski

Nur_Neerg
Sep 1, 2004

The Lumbering but Unstoppable Sasquatch of the Appalachians

elentar posted:

Ah well VT you’ll always have a conference title to look back on and everyone’s gratitude for denying it to Krzyzewski

Yeah we played terribly today. Oh well.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it's over for the illini
https://twitter.com/RossDellenger/status/1504952380932120579?s=20&t=jpB8PjWoAYjD8IaCGZZevA

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

cmon mocs, beat the poo poo outta the illini

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Illinois is cold

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

I'm not liking Purdue's chances against Texas Sunday. Beard has owned Painter in the past. Going to need to be hot from 3 and avoid dumb turnovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Illinois should probably wake up or their 2020-2021 Big Ten Title will be revoked