Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

SuperKlaus posted:

Super Mario RPG crossover event WHEN

Replace all Aetherytes with pipes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

SuperKlaus posted:

Super Mario RPG crossover event WHEN

if this music played over a duty complete screen I would fully lose it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeMAHzsafcw

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Onean posted:

I'm hoping for something like Tactics Alexander or (minor StB spoilers) Magnai Fantasy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZJxYLoun7g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPaI3YV4GeA

Thanks for these

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Valentin posted:

if this music played over a duty complete screen I would fully lose it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeMAHzsafcw

Only if it's one of the somber victories from every dungeon in Shadowbringers and onward where you just sink your head sadly instead of celebrating

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Chillgamesh posted:

Only if it's one of the somber victories from every dungeon in Shadowbringers and onward where you just sink your head sadly instead of celebrating

I'm only partway through Heavensward, but I laughed so hard in Wandering Palace (Hard) when the Tonberries rushed forward and started mutilating the boss after you beat it and the WoL just grimaces.

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I love that there's a pretty universal "what the gently caress" reaction to that one

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Kaubocks posted:

re: monk weapon glams:

i'm a huge fan of the omega knuckles

and lately i've been using the crystarium knuckles

basically i like weapons that monks wear all the time, and aren't SUPER flashy since half their movesets are kicks so i don't want the fists to take all the spotlight. suzaku weapons are another good option. shb matte relic is good. some eureka ones, i think.

If you are going to insist on being the weaker cat boy, at least wear a hat!!!!!!!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Note Block posted:

If you are going to insist on being the weaker cat boy, at least wear a hat!!!!!!!

Or the Pompadour.

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Or the Pompadour.

This is the real meta haircut. Mind you, I'm not using it myself because my glam is going for a 90s anime aesthetic (that isn't Kuwabara), but I do have a hankering to use it for something...

I need to make a GNB glam.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Note Block posted:

i genuinely considered hat options but too many things clip with my hair or aren't what i'm looking for :negative:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I can't believe kaubocks synced down his cat levels

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

bought a few fantasia while they were on sale to gently caress around with them. i still consider myself a hrothgar at heart :shobon:

after 2+ years as one was just feeling a change. especially as, narratively, i see the end of endwalker as the point where my character would have retired. likewise, i'm also retiring from raiding as this tier winds down. as our characters step forward on a new adventure and i strike out into being a casual player again, felt kind of appropriate to shake things up for at least a little while.

100% intend to switch to femhroth if they're as cool as the men have been

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Kaubocks posted:

especially as, narratively, i see the end of endwalker as the point where my character would have retired.

I had the same idea and haven't gone back to my Elezen since beating EW. I've been playing a bunny boy and have really enjoyed it (their starter set has some very adaptable glams), but I've also been kind of tempted to go Roe lately.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Just hit 90 on a tank, healer and DPS, now its time to level crafters. Its so wild that you literally don't have to upgrade from pentamelded aesthete's gear. That poo poo's good for a whole extra patch.

Dragongem
Nov 9, 2009

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
I was so disappointed (Azim Steppes level 66 quests) when we started the Nadaam on the yois but then got off and fought. I thought it was going to be some cool podracing thing! I mean, it was still cool, but it's not racing giant birds.

Also, (on above) does this event happen like every few years or something? This seems very unsustainable.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Onean posted:

Good news, they just told us last night!

April 1st, 4AM PDT.

This means that the patch will come out on April 12.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Dragongem posted:

I was so disappointed (Azim Steppes level 66 quests) when we started the Nadaam on the yois but then got off and fought. I thought it was going to be some cool podracing thing! I mean, it was still cool, but it's not racing giant birds.

Also, (on above) does this event happen like every few years or something? This seems very unsustainable.

I think it's based on a real event

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

If you're curious,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naadam

As you might note, the events of the Namazu festival are closer to those of the real life Mongolian naadam. A cute nod to the real culture being referenced tucked away in a fun tribe questline.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

The Namazu are the best

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Helped a friend through the final dungeon and trial today. Had a lot of fun. Another goon tank hit the tank LB3 too soon and everyone died except a bard and summoner who happened to have been rezzing during the big attack.

Someone also posted this image in chat, and I love it so much:

e: sorry for the spoiler! this image is hilarious but also contains EW spoilers
https://i.redd.it/5mwr3vi777681.jpg

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Mar 20, 2022

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Helped a friend through the final dungeon and trial today. Had a lot of fun. Another goon tank hit the tank LB3 too soon

A) you should probably spoiler some of that, it’s a big moment and dramatic surprise! And this isn’t the spoiler thread.
B) I didn’t realize that actually passes out rezzes
C) IM SOOORRRYYYY I WAS TOO SOON :qq:

[Edit] and I’m a dumbass who goes and quotes it lol

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Mar 19, 2022

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

Mr. Nice! posted:

Helped a friend through the final dungeon and trial today. Had a lot of fun. Another goon tank hit the tank LB3 too soon and everyone died except a bard and summoner who happened to have been rezzing during the big attack. Everyone is revived to full health following the blackout screen.

Someone also posted this image in chat, and I love it so much:

Might want to only put this in the spoiler thread.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
My bad I didn't even think about that. Sorry!

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
ahahahaha my FC got an applicant named Ben Shapiro but I didn't notice and thought they were talking about the real Benny Shaps and I was like "That dumbass gets my blood pressure up" and three minutes later see "Application from X has been declined"

whoops but lol

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

hazardousmouse posted:

ahahahaha my FC got an applicant named Ben Shapiro but I didn't notice and thought they were talking about the real Benny Shaps and I was like "That dumbass gets my blood pressure up" and three minutes later see "Application from X has been declined"

whoops but lol

Honestly, I wouldn’t trust anyone who names themselves after a controversial figure to not be a fan of that person, so you probably dodged a bullet. Even if they’re a min-height lalafell doing a bit.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Doing a Hildibrand quest I see some NPCs wearing what looks like the Sipahi Turban but without the miserable visor. Can I obtain this turban? (I've tried turning visor off on the Sipahi, it doesn't do anything)

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

SuperKlaus posted:

Doing a Hildibrand quest I see some NPCs wearing what looks like the Sipahi Turban but without the miserable visor. Can I obtain this turban? (I've tried turning visor off on the Sipahi, it doesn't do anything)

Isn't that just a regular turban then

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

SuperKlaus posted:

there's a lot of similar hats. do a search on the marketplace for Turban and you'll see a few.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

SuperKlaus posted:

You can use Garland Tools to search for items and find ones with a shared model.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Yeah but all the other turbans don't have the jewelry decorations the Sipahi and this NPC turban have.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe
Do you remember the name of the NPC? Because you can also use Garland Tools to search for NPCs and see what gear they're wearing.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
https://i.imgur.com/d7vECms.mp4

DGKK musical troupe FUNK ENGINE is doing another concert, this time featuring Konami songs. Some you know, some weird ones! It's tomorrow night next to the DGKK house in The Goblet, 6pm PST :)

The troupe will be glam'd up from Konami games too.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Red Metal posted:

Do you remember the name of the NPC? Because you can also use Garland Tools to search for NPCs and see what gear they're wearing.

Incredible! I did not know it could do that. I'll try it. Thank you.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/rinzukodas/status/1505326603970166787

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Still her cutest outfit:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I love cat ears on the helmet. :kimchi:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

miner shtola should return in the patch sidequests

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
It should be one of her trust glams

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

I love cat ears on the helmet. :kimchi:

This is why I decided to stick with mi'qote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

hazardousmouse posted:

It should be one of her trust glams