Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

DariusLikewise posted:

Seriously, this loving rear end in a top hat

https://streamable.com/aydmnn

Calling her a ghoul is an insult to actual ghouls. She seems determined to make Pallister seem like a Saint by comparison. I don't think it's humanly possible for someone to accidentally gently caress up literally everything they do this badly, but here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

pokeyman posted:

I would be a bad mla because there is no way I could stop myself from staring slack-jawed and/or laughing uncontrollably at whatever that was

I dont think the pension would be enough to prevent me from asking are you loving kidding me?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

DariusLikewise posted:

What the everliving gently caress

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

DariusLikewise posted:

based on the response i'm not watching :wotwot:

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

SPORTS!!!

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

That elephant ate my entire platoon.

skewetoo posted:

it's legit pretty funny

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

what if question period response, but in the spirit of proud parent bumper sticker

lol

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

skewetoo posted:

She's asked a pointed question about why unqualified medical staff were transporting patients, which led to someone's death. She responds with a meandering congratulations to her son's hockey team for winning the championship, and then her time runs out.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

pokeyman posted:

it's legit pretty funny

It isn't if you live here

Rodney The Yam II
Mar 3, 2007

DariusLikewise posted:

Rodney The Yam II has issued a correction as of 13:24 on Mar 17, 2022

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/datnofact/status/1503785010570088451?t=ydWdn3kbdMWD3F3NCVgJrw&s=19

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:15 on Oct 29, 2022

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

https://twitter.com/CalgaryPolice/status/1504188648794722309

That aughta do it! *CPS dusts hands, pops open a cold one*

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

acab

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

The letter says Beltline residents have shared anecdotes of feeling trapped inside their homes as protesters march in the streets while children have been exposed to people yelling at them to take their masks off.

these people need to gently caress right off. you have everything you wanted just leave me and my mask alone.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Weird how the "Personal Freedom" protestors suddenly really hate personal freedom now :thunk:

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Bilirubin posted:

This came like 2-3 days after a press conference when the police chief said we needed to take the fullness of the protest into consideration when looking at videos of police bashing counter protestors with their bike. Which was made more heinous by then freely admitting that the "freedom" protestors ignored their requests to reroute without any violence perpetrated against them

In a question around why arent they shutting down the vendors at the central gathering place he said some protestors have that entrepreneurial spirit and that is a good thing.

Then called the videos of the bikes being smashed against citizens into question because some people are "professional protestors" that are trying to get a rise out of twitter users.

Then told the neighbourhood that this is happening in to just hold on while they work on it.

So not only was that incompetent it just added like a tanker of gas on a fire.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheRealKeean/status/1504847690739331077

disband the caf

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
weve given everything we dont need to keep for ourselves. uh. seems reasonable?

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Why are we taking anything posted by that Rebel News dipshit at face value?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

please don't link rebel news

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

CLAM DOWN posted:

please don't link rebel news

that's not rebel news, keean bexte went independent awhile ago, needed more time to spend on his growing right-wing puzzles business

i am not making up any part of that sentence

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Arivia posted:

that's not rebel news, keean bexte went independent awhile ago, needed more time to spend on his growing right-wing puzzles business

:stare:

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Arivia posted:

Mr Puzzle finishing puzzles in the shape of swastikas and pepe's

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Arivia posted:

He probably made it up though. He started his own news poo poo a month after he left.

He attended the Jan 6th insurrection and broke quarantine when he got back. Levant was probably afraid of non-fictional blowback and shitcanned him.

But he is a straight up white supremacist and you should probably think about why he's posting that and how he's framing it.

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Powershift posted:

He probably made it up though. He started his own news poo poo a month after he left.

He attended the Jan 6th insurrection and broke quarantine when he got back. Levant was probably afraid of non-fictional blowback and shitcanned him.

But he is a straight up white supremacist and you should probably think about why he's posting that and how he's framing it.

ok I'll bite, why's he posting that and how's he framing it

Frank Dillinger
May 16, 2007
Jawohl mein herr!

pokeyman posted:

because it feeds the rabid gently caress Trudeau crowd and generates clicks, duh.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

pokeyman posted:

He's trying to make it seem as if helping people is a weakness, and that we gave every last bullet to Ukraine.

We gave everything allocated to aid. She is specifically saying that we cannot give what weaponry we currently have left because we have to balance our own national needs. Not that "Trudeau depleted the military" as he claims.

It clearly worked, too, because somebody bit hard enough to post it here.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it turns out you can just say whatever while linking to actual news and people will immediately believe whatever you say because the news item linked is real.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

infernal machines posted:

it turns out you can just say whatever while linking to actual news and people will immediately believe whatever you say because the news item linked is real.

Helps to run your own "news" site, too.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
countersignal, because conservatism is anti-establishment

pokeyman
Nov 26, 2006

Powershift posted:

He's trying to make it seem as if helping people is a weakness, and that we gave every last bullet to Ukraine.

We gave everything allocated to aid. She is specifically saying that we cannot give what weaponry we currently have left because we have to balance our own national needs. Not that "Trudeau depleted the military" as he claims.

It clearly worked, too, because somebody bit hard enough to post it here.

it was the white supremacy bit that threw me. not that you're wrong about him in general, but I wasn't seeing it in that particular example

I just hope we sent some mannequins alongside the parkas and rifles, someone might be tricked into thinking we mean "stand with ukraine" literally

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
bump

Futanari Damacy has issued a correction as of 14:15 on Oct 29, 2022

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Mameluke posted:

should i buy an actual gas mask at this point

How much does the idea of huffing poppers appeal

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

good just keep getting rid of it and dont buy anything more

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Mameluke posted:

should i buy an actual gas mask at this point

No that's silly, gasses are not the problem. Elastomer respirator? Sure, the covid threads have been recommending them for years -- but only if you are brave enough to look silly in public. You get a better seal and the P100 filters last at least 6 months in normal, non-dusty use. Incidentally they will also protect you from pollen, smoke, dust, asbestos, and so on so they are handy to have on hand for other particulate rich situations.

I bought one back when disposable N95s were hard to find and at least $5 a piece if you could find them. Compared to that a $30 respirator with $10/pair filter cartridges were a bargain. I got this one: https://www.internationalsafety.com/skus/honeywell-industrial-safety-770030m-north-7700-and-5500-series-half-face-masks

The only problem with them, besides looking like a lunatic, was that the exhalation port is not filtered. Because of the way the valve works it still provides some protection against aerosol spread, but not airborne particles. So it seemed rude to wear it without rigging some kind of cloth cover over the port. Eventually disposable N95 got cheaper so I started wearing those instead. But now that mask mandates have been lifted I'm considering going back to it because it is more comfortable, cleaner, and offers better protection than disposable N95s.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
https://twitter.com/patrickbrownont/status/1505197405666426881?s=21

hell yeah, two of the worst people in canada combining forces, what could go wrong

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
When will something cool happen in Calgary today?

I'm looking forward to the photos of the protest guys shaking hands and maybe smooching with the cops who are there to politely remind them of the injunction before deciding that enforcing the law takes too many spoons in this one exact circumstance for mystery reasons, and the associated outrage from libs who haven't yet figured out that police are bad

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

How much does the idea of huffing poppers appeal

I'm still steaming mad that harper outlawed poppers and now I gotta go online instead of just walking to a sex store to get my gently caress drugs

Fuckin bullshit man gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

When will something cool happen in Calgary today?

P sure nothing cool will ever happen in Calgary.