Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
❤️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS

xcheopis posted:

Danger Danger!

xcheopis

Lulu is a magical girl.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

xcheopis

Update on the elderly girl-kitty:
Her owner has not been "home" for three weeks and has no idea where she is nor how well she is being treated by the person actually in the apartment (apparently an unsavory fellow) or if she's even alive/not out on the street. My colleague can't go herself; the owner has to go with her and for whatever reasons (see: poor mental health) is abdicating all responsibility. And now I'm all worked up and anxious over a cat I've never even seen. (This is your brain on toxoplasmosis)
My colleague also said she just couldn't find anyone else, so if all is well with the cat, then she will be coming to live with me. Poor little beast. :(

GATOS Y VATOS

xcheopis posted:

Lulu is a magical girl.

lol I renamed that one as "Life With Rokit" - it translates more or less like this:

1: Awww Kitty what are you playing with❤️
2: W-wait! Isn't that a twin blade!!
3: DANGERDANGERDANGERDANGER!
4: DANGERDANGERDANGERDANGER!!

Also I hope that Elderly Kitty will be ok :ohdear:

xcheopis

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

lol I renamed that one as "Life With Rokit" - it translates more or less like this:

1: Awww Kitty what are you playing with❤️
2: W-wait! Isn't that a twin blade!!
3: DANGERDANGERDANGERDANGER!
4: DANGERDANGERDANGERDANGER!!

Also I hope that Elderly Kitty will be ok :ohdear:

Yes, I believe absolutely that Rokit would try to play with a razor blade. He is a very silly animal.

Farecoal

There he go

xcheopis

Also a silly animal.

City of Glompton

xcheopis posted:

Update on the elderly girl-kitty:
Her owner has not been "home" for three weeks and has no idea where she is nor how well she is being treated by the person actually in the apartment (apparently an unsavory fellow) or if she's even alive/not out on the street. My colleague can't go herself; the owner has to go with her and for whatever reasons (see: poor mental health) is abdicating all responsibility. And now I'm all worked up and anxious over a cat I've never even seen. (This is your brain on toxoplasmosis)
My colleague also said she just couldn't find anyone else, so if all is well with the cat, then she will be coming to live with me. Poor little beast. :(

i hope the kitty is ok :ohdear:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
This thread almost made it to page 2 :stare:

Kacie out on a walk acting like a goofball. She gets her wings out and "flies" as we walk. Then nibbles on my ear or beard. And she will inevitably wolf-whistle when someone is out walking, usually a female, and they always turn and look at me. I'm like, "oh, sorry. That's my bird 🐔 "

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
that is the coolest thing ever.

xcheopis

Viginti Septem posted:

Kacie out on a walk acting like a goofball. She gets her wings out and "flies" as we walk. Then nibbles on my ear or beard. And she will inevitably wolf-whistle when someone is out walking, usually a female, and they always turn and look at me. I'm like, "oh, sorry. That's my bird 🐔 "

The yuri adventures of Kacie

biosterous

Viginti Septem posted:

lmao i love Kacie

Viginti Septem posted:

ok i got confused and was like "how many posts per page do you have it set to, we're on page 57 with default view!" but then i figured out you meant page 2 of byob and that makes way more sense :buddy:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

City of Glompton

Viginti Septem posted:

she's so beautiful

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

car varmint

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

A+ dinosaur right here. also lolin at her antics :aslol:

AG beautiful doggo as always.

Farecoal

There he go
cat

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Snuggle with that furball!

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Ass-penny

oh em gee that tum! :3:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

i love that you guys chill in the car

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Sarah Cenia posted:

i love that you guys chill in the car

he's all about that premium Honda sound system and leather seats

my personal motto is "it's driveway or the highway (preferably driveway)"

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Farecoal

There he go

xcheopis

They were not able to find the kitty. I am choosing to believe that a kindly neighbor took her in and is giving her lots of love and snacky-snacks.
:cry:

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

They were not able to find the kitty. I am choosing to believe that a kindly neighbor took her in and is giving her lots of love and snacky-snacks.
:cry:

aw sorry xcheopis, I'm sure you're right though :smith:

ty nesamdoom!

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

Hubris hates the government and is really insistent on interrupting everyone's taxes by laying all over them and hogging the printer. I had to pick her up like a baby and then tire her out with the laser pointer to stop her from trying to eat receipts.

Also an accordion.

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Manifisto

that's a beautiful and extremely fluffy freecat on the land ya got there, congratulations

ty nesamdoom!

GATOS Y VATOS

happy 7th birthday, Rokit

the unabonger
hbd Rokit.

Frank has been walking outside:

Charlie has an upper respiratory infection that has to do with the surgery he had as a kitten. Very drippy nose for a couple of days culminating in this, a real-life sleep bubble:

Mans is on antibiotics right now and is getting his drippy nose under control.

xcheopis

Happy birthday, silly Rokit!

I feel that this is a great idea that works well for all pets but also is best for cats because they are cats.
https://twitter.com/ellle_em/status/1504446860001529873

Farecoal

There he go

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

happy 7th birthday, Rokit

How is Rokit 7 already :wtf:

Ass-penny

Omg so many beautiful felines this page, just pretend I empty quoted yours because I love all of them! :3:

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am gonna get a harness and take dolly out for walks when the weather turns thank you this thread for inspiring me to be a better pet owner

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i am also trying to capture the cat i have seen wandering streets. if i have one cat i may as well have two.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

City of Glompton

all the pets are so wonderful, thank you everyone for sharing. and hbd Rokit :toot:

Farecoal

There he go
Marigold was in an extremely rare cuddly mood this morning

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Make sure if you're going to teach your pets to drive you start somewhere safe like empty country roads, folks.

Ass-penny

Farecoal posted:

Marigold was in an extremely rare cuddly mood this morning

Marigold just doesn't ever turn down the death glare huh? those eyes aren't saying "touch me"

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Farecoal

There he go

rear end-penny posted:

Marigold just doesn't ever turn down the death glare huh? those eyes aren't saying "touch me"

Yeah, she looked like that even as climbed up on my stomach and purred

Ass-penny

Farecoal posted:

Yeah, she looked like that even as climbed up on my stomach and purred

Hah! Danger came to greet me when I got home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go