Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Platystemon)

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tiler Kiwi posted:

you either eat yourself to death or live long enough to see yourself not eat yourself to death

I watched enough of that video to hear the alleged screaming and who tf watches this kinda stuff. Just two fat slobs overeating, nothing interesting or unique about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
is this a fetish thing?

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

I watched enough of that video to hear the alleged screaming and who tf watches this kinda stuff. Just two fat slobs overeating, nothing interesting or unique about it

some people want the picture to be the same regardless if the monitor is on or off

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

withak posted:

is this a fetish thing?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

people create fake relationships with internet guys and just watch their gimmick show day in and day out and it stands in for hanging out and feeling brotherhood etc

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Abongination posted:

Seems odd they wouldn't have older builds floating around somewhere, my lovely react site has a ton of redundancy and local builds.

Saying they lost literally everything makes me question the story more than anything.

every aspect of the story sounds like total bullshit. oh we had thousands and thousands of war crime reports, putin was JUST about to go down, until all of our data got wrecked

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i half buy it because there are always tons of war crime reports. when do those matter?

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

An idea similar to this crossed my mind years ago, but with an enclosed zone with robots for a video game with real-life graphics, not people, which never entered it. This is just that Big Bang Theory episode where Sheldon doesn't want to go outside so he mounts a tablet on a tripod with wheels and asks his friends to take it everywhere so he can be present via webcam, except somehow it's not supposed to be plainly pathetic like that when you exert the power of your capital to control a person in place of the tripod, because the people dreaming this stuff up think a clenched fist around a dollar is supposed to command respect

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

withak posted:

is this a fetish thing?

With him specifically yes...

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

NGO my flaming rear end

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

Sommeone is going to get one of these guides killed or hurt by leading them to the wrong place at the wrong time, and it'll be interesting to see who's liable

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

> piss in water bottle

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

a7m2 posted:

it'll be interesting to see who's liable

I predict that it isn’t Amazon.

a7m2
Jul 9, 2012

withak posted:

I predict that it isn’t Amazon.

In Europe they're somewhat less cucked by corporations, so it's not out of the question

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1505540722006626308?s=20&t=xQDwyaw7pJLF_1-D9mI9Nw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a7m2 posted:

Sommeone is going to get one of these guides killed or hurt by leading them to the wrong place at the wrong time, and it'll be interesting to see who's liable

My friend did an art project like this in like 2005, where you could pilot him via an arcade cabinet, and like the first thing people did was try to make him walk into traffic, lmao

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Some nice crunchy noises there

You wouldn't attempt that in your own car, surely?

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
You would if you were stoned and rich and just a massive dick all round

https://twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1505562102085341185

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Renaissance Robot posted:

You would if you were stoned and rich and just a massive dick all round

https://twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1505562102085341185

Lmao one of the cars he hit was a YouTuber (because LA). Dingus copyright struck the video complaining about waking up to your car being wrecked.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

im glad we live in such a stupid reality

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

KirbyKhan posted:

Lmao one of the cars he hit was a YouTuber (because LA). Dingus copyright struck the video complaining about waking up to your car being wrecked.

https://twitter.com/benjancewicz/status/1505730340874297345?s=21

odds on a judge playing this at his sentencing?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
dying in a car crash for the views

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Uber closed a deal to list all nyc taxis on app cause they got no drivers and customers dont want to pay the rates caused by lack of drivers.
Uber only spent like 100 billion dollars to replace these cabbies and ruin their lives/drive them to suicide before giving up

Femur
Jan 10, 2004
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP
Wow, rich people no longer want to pay for non rich people to enjoy services they clearly cant afford? What about numbers.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/normcharlatan/status/1507045383159128065

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I did not expect a good outcome from this technology. huzzah!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this Iranian police bus looks very much like something you'd expect in Judge Dredd or something

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

looks like where the average car will be in ten years

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

looks like where the average car will be in ten years

Ten years?

California will be subsidizing these by 2025.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhino_Runner

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

cspam hero of the week

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This is the background to Marshall Brain’s Manna

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

quote:

Samoset was a sagamore (subordinate chief) of an Eastern Abenaki tribe that resided in what now is Maine, and an English fishing camp had been established in the Gulf of Maine. Samoset learned some English from fishermen who came to fish off Monhegan Island and he knew most ship captains by name.[2]

The Abenaki language is an Algonquian language related to the Massachusett language of the Nauset and Wampanoag people of the area around Plymouth Colony,[3] and Samoset was visiting Wampanoag chief Massasoit at the time of the historic event. He entered the settlement at Plymouth on March 16, 1621, greeted the colonists in English, and asked for beer.[4]

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Imagine posting at one character per minute

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Vox Nihili posted:

Twitter would be so much more pleasant to use.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

Eh, just give him some Sapho juice.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

ekuNNN posted:

this Iranian police bus looks very much like something you'd expect in Judge Dredd or something

They just ripped off the Herkimer Battle Jitney.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

The Lone Badger posted:

Eh, just give him some Sapho juice.

turns out being bimbofied ups the data transfer rate 20x

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

loving owns