Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

*snikt*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

sniktbub

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Shitstorm Trooper posted:

Listening to American Psycho at work.

I ordered one shemagh in that pattern and somehow ended up with three in the delivery.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Waiting on my nice blue/yellow shemagh to show up so I have.a blue one and a yellow one on. Been doing that for a couple weeks.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

lookin a little foggy over there too.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

B33rChiller posted:

lookin a little foggy over there too.

I think I’m due for a new phone- even wiping down the lenses everything is all fogged up. I think something melted some of the plastic at work or something.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Did the Shamrock Shuffle (in Chicago) today, for my second time. Just did the 2 mile walk, but it's a lot more activity than most of the past couple of years.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Waiting on my nice blue/yellow shemagh to show up so I have.a blue one and a yellow one on. Been doing that for a couple weeks.

When is your next album dropping???

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

New jacket 😁

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

sup sluts

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Greetings from the Canadian bicycle mines.

(That psychic cross ink is rad and inspired me to toss some psychic tv on in the background)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FIX SIGNS has a new favorite as of 15:56 on Mar 28, 2022

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
https://twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/246821245260296192?t=f2UHbgTNPciBbVaB9qqt4Q&s=19

20 year old Shitstorm Trooper is in this photo.

FIX SIGNS
Aug 29, 2006

You're fucking great,
just do what you can.
Holy poo poo. That's amazing :allears:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

awwwwww

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
That kids dad was in the pit dancing like a madman all night. It was great.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Dads, man

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

1994 (or maybe 1996?) Green Hair for Donington Monsters of Rock - Will have been 20 / 22 here, oh to have my time again :shobon:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

You look like a doom metal version of Weird Al

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Hubba-hubba!

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

1994 (or maybe 1996?) Green Hair for Donington Monsters of Rock - Will have been 20 / 22 here, oh to have my time again :shobon:

Post a picture from around your original register date, and then compare it with a recent one.

I would contribute but I joined when I was like fifteen and I don't seem to have any pictures of me earlier than 20 anymore. Which is itself kind of amusing to me since that's around the time we got our first digital cameras and we were like, now we can take infinite pictures and never have to worry about film or losing pictures or anything. But from that era all digital photography is long gone, all that remains is blurry old tobacco-stained polaroids.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Forget about me

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 17:12 on Jun 5, 2022

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

That picture Tyler the Creator posted is close enough to my reg date.

Edit: oh Jesus. I just looked up that shows actual date and it was five days after my reg date.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

I've posted this exact photo in the thread before but it's the anniversary of meeting my wife and taking this photo, so posting it again. She's the pretty one I'm the goonlord in the background. Drove all the way from NYC to Ontario just to hug me what the gently caress

This is my favorite photo in the entire world and she's spending the rest of the day in California on a flight so I'm just posting and missing her and this photo helps

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 00:03 on Mar 31, 2022

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I've posted this exact photo in the thread before but it's the anniversary of meeting my wife and taking this photo, so posting it again. She's the pretty one I'm the goonlord in the background. Drove all the way from NYC to Ontario just to hug me what the gently caress

This is my favorite photo in the entire world and she's spending the rest of the day in California on a flight so I'm just posting and missing her and this photo helps

That's wholesome and wonderful. I'm glad you shared it with us.
:cheers:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Happy anniversary! Good pic and I’m glad for y’all. So glad that I’m not going to insult your posting anymore

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

For ten minutes

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Times up, rear end in a top hat

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

More like oldlimitless?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I love you oldpainless

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Last night was the first time in two years that I got to spend real time with my two best friends. It felt so good to be social again, even if only for a little while.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

FreshFeesh posted:

Last night was the first time in two years that I got to spend real time with my two best friends. It felt so good to be social again, even if only for a little while.

Tintin? Is this you?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

FreshFeesh posted:

Still looking handsome after all these years!

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Inzombiac posted:

Still looking handsome after all these years!

:allears: Oh you

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

No, like for real. You don't appear to age. You always seem to have that grin that pierces the soul.
Uh, sorry, maybe that's a "me" thing, and not a "you" thing.

Anyway, looking good as usual.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I wasn't

Brawnfire has a new favorite as of 17:13 on Jun 5, 2022

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

You're beautiful and I wish I could match half that irl druid energy

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004