Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lol

op not idiot

https://twitter.com/spurtmagoo/status/1505704126679715841?s=20&t=y6kMGLuwj3i34hX6GaYwZA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Fellas, is it weak and unmasculine to want to enjoy sex with a woman?

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

The only thing worse than that is wanting a woman to enjoy sex with you.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Ain't nothing less masculine than masculinity

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

El Fideo posted:

The only thing worse than that is wanting a woman to enjoy sex with you.

Can I get the boner pills if I promise I'll still be bad at sex?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

A rare miss from the Bee.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Cait, no
https://twitter.com/Caitlyn_Jenner/status/1504496090426445828?t=_GHuzqs12OFuT79yU7-R1A&s=19

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

I am standing up for women and girls by telling them that they will never be able to compete with men:agesilaus:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Caitlyn Jenner being a massive rear end in a top hat is not out of character for her.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

There's such a, ahem, low-hanging joke here but I'm not gonna make it.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

There's such a, ahem, low-hanging joke here but I'm not gonna make it.

I believe she's publicly confirmed she's had SRS, yes. She no longer has any balls.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

https://twitter.com/LeeWils72127822/status/1505306866548715520?t=Xkkk8f6ctUT4Kl1h0QfiAg

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Of course she said "women and girls", that's the biggest transphobic dogwhistle

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Cis women and girls, the weakest victims in society, barely even human.
Delicate little flowers that need to be put on a pedestal and protected every second of their feeble existence.
Frail little creatures, unable to stand up against the predatory Y chromosome owners.
Poor little cis women and girls, they have no agency.
Born with a uterus, they have no hope.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

She’s been a piece of garbage for a while now

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
she's been a piece of garbage for as long as she been a registered republican.

fake edit : remember when she wanted to be Cruz's trans ambassador?

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
You know, I’m starting to have some concerns about this Caitlyn Jenner person

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

Cis women and girls, the weakest victims in society, barely even human.
Delicate little flowers that need to be put on a pedestal and protected every second of their feeble existence.
Frail little creatures, unable to stand up against the predatory Y chromosome owners.
Poor little cis women and girls, they have no agency.
Born with a uterus, they have no hope.

Thing is about being a TERF is that you can be as frothingly openly misogynistic as you want around them as long as you make it clear you hate trans people more.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Bargearse posted:

You know, I’m starting to have some concerns about this Caitlyn Jenner person

Aside from a couple bits, I never watched any of the Kardashian shows, but for whatever reason I always thought, pre-coming out as trans, that she was one of the nicer people on that show.

I think I just have too much automatic respect for world class athletes that haven't been accused of sex crimes?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Arivia posted:

I believe she's publicly confirmed she's had SRS, yes. She no longer has any balls.

:thejoke:

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Caitlyn Jenner has competed in women's golf competitions and played off the women tees.
To absolutely no one's surprise, she is a MASSIVE hypocrite.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Pookah posted:

Caitlyn Jenner has competed in women's golf competitions and played off the women tees.
To absolutely no one's surprise, she is a MASSIVE hypocrite.

loving lol, after the Olympics newspapers would call her "the world's greatest male athlete" which was obviously wrong, not because of gender identity or anything, just Muhammad Ali was still pretty close to his prime then.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Yes. The joke is that I can make the joke as a trans woman while you felt you couldn’t. Relax dude.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Arivia posted:

Yes. The joke is that I can make the joke as a trans woman while you felt you couldn’t. Relax dude.

I just wasn't sure if you got it or were trying to explain something to me. No offense intended.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Arivia posted:

God I wish that were me.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Skwirl posted:

loving lol, after the Olympics newspapers would call her "the world's greatest male athlete" which was obviously wrong, not because of gender identity or anything, just Muhammad Ali was still pretty close to his prime then.

“World’s greatest athlete” is just a generic title bestowed upon decathlon winners due to the nature of the sport.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

https://twitter.com/ArmyStrang/status/1505898063327547393

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/FinancialTimes/status/1505838895618998273

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

those are not pronouns

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Wasn't.... wasn't the joke that she doesn't make rock and roll music..?

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Is that all it takes to be an opinion writer? Pull three facts together about someone then try to tie it to a current event? The guy mentions Putin once in an almost throwaway line before going back to how humble Parton was. And her humility at the center of the piece is just “I don’t think I’m really a good fit for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, since I’m a country music star.” I’m in the wrong line of work.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Hasn't the hall been accepting non-R&R artists for a while now?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Apparently the other candidates are Beck, Dionne Warwick, and Eminem...? Even Beck only just fits the rock epithet, does "rock and roll" even matter to their qualifications?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

kazil posted:

Basically since the beginning. Also the Rock Hall already told her no, the voters will decide if you’re in whether you want to be there or not.

Brawnfire posted:

Apparently the other candidates are Beck, Dionne Warwick, and Eminem...? Even Beck only just fits the rock epithet, does "rock and roll" even matter to their qualifications?

Western Popular Music Hall of Fame According to Jann Wenner and Friends is not a good marketing term. There are plenty of actual rock nominees this year besides those acts though. Judas Priest, Rage Against the Machine, Pat Benatar, MC5 off the top of my head.

Henchman of Santa has a new favorite as of 15:07 on Mar 21, 2022

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Sha Na Na can take her place, it'll be perfect.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

kazil posted:

Yes but I thought the point of it was that she was making fun of the notion that she makes rock and roll music.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

kdrudy posted:

Sha Na Na can take her place, it'll be perfect.

In fairness, they deserve it and it'll be great to see Jon "Bowzer" Bauman get rewarded while I sit at home cooking up a batch of hotdogs

ohno

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Dip de dip dip dwaah

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Did Staind have any hits in the early 00s other than that mediocre ballad 'It's Been Awhile'?

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1505624176903790604

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

goblin week posted:

those are not pronouns

They are now.