Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Last Chance posted:

Fork jail is one of my fave moments in GarfieldEats lore

Honestly fork jail is just incredible, it's the product of a truly entergaged mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Last Chance posted:

my fave moment in GarfieldEats lore

This one is just so alien to me. So far from my understanding of reality. One of the greasiest things I can think of being left out in a common area to distribute tissues? What if you needed something to clean up lasagna sauce?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Matlack Radio posted:

This one is just so alien to me. So far from my understanding of reality. One of the greasiest things I can think of being left out in a common area to distribute tissues? What if you needed something to clean up lasagna sauce?

It's like it was thought up by a guy who has no idea how boxed food works because he's so well off he never had to eat greasy food from a box in his life.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

mneow!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's like it was thought up by a guy who has no idea how boxed food works because he's so well off he never had to eat greasy food from a box in his life.

This is exactly what happened

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Elephant Ambush posted:

This is exactly what happened

:thejoke:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Steadiman posted:

I'm literally unable to parse what he's saying at the end there and I can smell toast. I wonder if the two are related

Watch out, it sounds like trying to read and understand https://www.entergagecapital.com has caused you to have a stroke.

Steadiman posted:

Also not buying that Viacom told him to C&D the NFT of his face, they literally couldn't. I'm betting he's pulling all of them cause nobody is buying.

Viacom probably objected to a photo of Mr 'Nathfield' sporting his Garfield-themed suit, and Nathen is just bitching about it.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Mar 21, 2022

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

BigBadSteve posted:

Watch out, it sounds like trying to read and understand https://www.entergagecapital.com has caused you to have a stroke.

That sounds dangerously close to full entergagement. You never go full entergagement.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's very simple, Entergage is a based "cool" innovation hub and an In-Kind Human Captial (IKHC) building entergaging ideas for life. After all - 75% of early START-UPS fail and TRY to go UP, but we ❤ F.A.I.L = "First Attempts in Learning". Now it's time to market, scale, and bring investors on board who love what you created. The Entergage compliance team will start their engines to work with independent qualified investment teams with adequate technological resources needed to create AIDA (Awareness, Interest, Desire, Action) among their global list of investors best suited for your try-outs/start-ups. All it takes is 1 human to change your life. Human Capital is a wealth of knowledge & wisdom available for the people by the people to reach their goals. LET’S CREATE ENTERGAGING VIABLE BRANDS IN TODAY’S DIGITAL CLUTTERED meCONOMY!!!! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Garfield R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
LET’S CREATE ENTERGAGING VIABLE BRANDS IN TODAY’S DIGITAL CLUTTERED meCONOMY.

OR I'LL KILL MYSELF

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
I don't regret joining this discord at all

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m sorry, what?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Beached Whale posted:

:whitewater:

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

BigBadSteve posted:

I clicked this link, and there's a huge embedded video of some guy talking to Nathen about something, but we'll never know what because there's no controls and no way to enable the sound. Which is a great way to present a video comprised mainly of long static shots of just a torso and head with a moving mouth.

Edit: of the sites listed as clients at the bottom, none work except the farm2skin shown above. The only one I hadn't seen previously associated with (created by) Nathen was https://www.vanhoutteme.com/, which... see for yourself their incredible prospects.

Akratic Method fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Mar 21, 2022

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Beached Whale posted:

nathen this is not the correct 'try-up' attitude

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Beached Whale posted:

Quoting this for new thread title material

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Quoting this for new thread title material

Oh god yes.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > GarfieldEats: I was proud till he fuked the cat

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
lol why is there a daddy issues channel

Solomon Gumball
Jul 24, 2019
Oh wow, I just realized he got Rick the Temp, an old MuchMusic VJ, to shill for him on an old video. I knew that guy looked familiar.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Akratic Method posted:

Oh god yes.

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > GarfieldEats: I was proud till he fuked the cat

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Sherbert Hoover posted:

What does your heart tell you?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Sherbert Hoover posted:

doesn't every discord have one by default?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Elephant Ambush posted:

What does your heart tell you?

walk into the kitchen rn and eat all the olives?

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

walk into the kitchen rn and eat all the olives?

Your heart has guided you away from Nathfield. It is true and shall aid you in living a pure and moral life.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Akratic Method posted:

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Who fuked the cat?

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

Any day now.

everdave posted:

Who fuked the cat?

Surprisingly, not Nathen? I really have no clue what he's talking about (I refuse to countenance the idea that it's literal) but it sounds like he means the GarfieldEats investor.

Beached Whale posted:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

History repeats itself.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
hellp kitty

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Is fuked supposed to be some clever way around saying hosed? That’s as bad as “sexcy”

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
The other suggested thread title is great and all, but

The Something Awful Forums > Main > General Bullshit > GarfieldEats: lol why is there a daddy issues channel

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
I’m getting a lot of questions already answered by the channel name

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Akratic Method posted:

Surprisingly, not Nathen? I really have no clue what he's talking about (I refuse to countenance the idea that it's literal) but it sounds like he means the GarfieldEats investor.
I think he means his investor and/or father hosed over Garfield (the cat) by not giving him enough money to keep GarfieldEats alive?

Of the seven websites linked to on Entergage Capital, four don't exist anymore and just bring up various errors, one is just an empty page with a mailto: link on it, and the working two are placeholder sites. Seems like not the best way to encourage investors.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Knormal posted:

Seems like not the best way to encourage investors.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

I hope not

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Beached Whale posted:

Que sera sera

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

Akratic Method posted:

I clicked this link, and there's a huge embedded video of some guy talking to Nathen about something, but we'll never know what because there's no controls and no way to enable the sound. Which is a great way to present a video comprised mainly of long static shots of just a torso and head with a moving mouth.

Edit: of the sites listed as clients at the bottom, none work except the farm2skin shown above. The only one I hadn't seen previously associated with (created by) Nathen was https://www.vanhoutteme.com/, which... see for yourself their incredible prospects.

He's nicked it from here, probably without permission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwnkQNDcr4

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Please don’t point, Nathen. It’s rude.

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Is fuked supposed to be some clever way around saying hosed? That’s as bad as “sexcy”

I'm gonna guess a misspelling. Not everything Nathen does needs to be interpreted like an oracle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Thinking on this I think Nathen was trying to make a play on "screwed the pooch" which, in typical Nathen fashion, he completely took to a horrifying new level