Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I got my first executive rebate check. $68.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Diaper genies are both great and awful. Thankfully we’re at the stage with the youngest where it’s not needed much so once we use up the last refills I’ll put it on the curb with a “free” sign :haw:

iroc.dis
Mar 15, 2013
I made a visit to Church on Friday right before lunch. Decent time to go although it was fairly full of old people holding conversations while standing in the center of aisles. Picked up a couple boxes of Systane eye drops for the wife, a huge container of the laundry detergent I like, a case of Bang energy drinks (because they didn't have the variety pack of Monster), and several bottles of Kirkland vodka. Not a bad way to spend $120

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

priznat posted:

Diaper genies are both great and awful. Thankfully we’re at the stage with the youngest where it’s not needed much so once we use up the last refills I’ll put it on the curb with a “free” sign :haw:

I see you've had the little puff of fermented diaper gas blow into your face when tying up the full bag :whitewater:

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010

SirPablo posted:

I signed up for exec 2 days before the rebate cycle closed.

It still paid for itself with the tires I bought, but at $15 it might have been the lowest they sent out.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

SirPablo posted:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Hit a milestone today

First ever two-checkout trip to Costco so we could come back and fill another cart

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

large hands posted:

I see you've had the little puff of fermented diaper gas blow into your face when tying up the full bag :whitewater:

That and also the trap door thing has sharp edges so if you pull the bag thru the wrong way it slices a gash into the bag and often don’t realize until you go to pull out the full bag. I swear my wife did it on purpose so I would get mad and ban her from diaper genie operation.

It’s a hateful contraption!!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
The Best Toilet Paper from NYT

quote:

Costco’s Kirkland Signature was the widest toilet paper in our test pool (the rolls often don’t fit on regular holders). But that was the most impressive feature of this otherwise-mediocre paper. It was neither the softest nor the strongest in our testing pool, and it was rather dusty. This was surprising given the longstanding reputation of this toilet paper; diehard Costco toilet paper users on Reddit theorize that pandemic-related supply-chain issues have caused the company’s bath tissues to devolve.

:hmmno:

I love it. (at least my regional TP)

I probably just used up my once a month NYT article view, or whatever they allow, on toilet paper.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Why is Lisa Simpson wearing a suit and jerking off a thermometer

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

priznat posted:

That and also the trap door thing has sharp edges so if you pull the bag thru the wrong way it slices a gash into the bag and often don’t realize until you go to pull out the full bag. I swear my wife did it on purpose so I would get mad and ban her from diaper genie operation.

It’s a hateful contraption!!

I can't say I've ever had that happen... we thought it was a silly idea when friend bought us one before our first kid arrived but it's been a lifesaver compared to keeping diapers in the trash or constantly taking them to the outside garbage cans.

Protip for new baby havers (#1 poster soon) grab an old cell phone out of a drawer and install a free white noise app on it and leave that thing plugged in wherever baby is sleeping.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I probably just used up my once a month NYT article view, or whatever they allow, on toilet paper.

There’s a double meaning in that.

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
Every time I see this threads title/addendum, I always think how I'm not surprised but just kind of unhappy that Costco may sell sounding rods.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

pseudanonymous posted:

There’s a double meaning in that.

:perfect:

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

large hands posted:

I can't say I've ever had that happen... we thought it was a silly idea when friend bought us one before our first kid arrived but it's been a lifesaver compared to keeping diapers in the trash or constantly taking them to the outside garbage cans.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was fixed on newer models, it’s exceedingly dumb and very easy to cut the bag that way.

Life rules when the kid starts really taking to pooping on the toilet! It’s just such a game changer :haw:

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

priznat posted:

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was fixed on newer models, it’s exceedingly dumb and very easy to cut the bag that way.

Life rules when the kid starts really taking to pooping on the toilet! It’s just such a game changer :haw:

Hell yeah, our second is almost that age, may have just bought our last ever 200 pack of diapers on my last trip :pray:. That's also the age where they start getting a lot more fun in general, imo

Greg of Doom
Dec 22, 2021

by sebmojo
dunno how I may die tomorrow, and living isn't easy. better bring a new life into this situation!

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Have fun with your surprise third kid!

large hands
Jan 24, 2006

Greg of Doom posted:

dunno how I may die tomorrow, and living isn't easy. better bring a new life into this situation!

Life is a pretty sweet fruit, to me

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Tiny Timbs posted:

Hit a milestone today

First ever two-checkout trip to Costco so we could come back and fill another cart

You checked out twice? Why not just take two carts and go thru the checkout once with both of them? Especially if you had someone else with you.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Greg of Doom posted:

deep truths in the freaking Costco thread ftw!!!’

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Tiny Timbs posted:

Hit a milestone today

what did you buy

and would listing it break the character limit for a single post?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Pennywise the Frown posted:

It absolutely changed during the pandemic. It's drier and rougher. I'm seriously considering changing.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Mine didn't change. Still the same. :shrug:

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

FogHelmut posted:

It absolutely changed during the pandemic. It's drier and rougher. I'm seriously considering changing.

Just moisten your rear end in a top hat first.

durrneez
Feb 20, 2013

I like fish. I like to eat fish. I like to brush fish with a fish hairbrush. Do you like fish too?

SirPablo posted:

Just moisten your rear end in a top hat first.

man you’re really killing it on the av/post combos

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

Buy a bidet (from Costco) and change your life rather than just changing your TP.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I did it, I bought the giant $140 memory foam bean bag. It is MUCH larger in my house than it seemed in the store.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Enos Cabell posted:

I did it, I bought the giant $140 memory foam bean bag. It is MUCH larger in my house than it seemed in the store.

Lollillol
I'd love to see this thing sitting smack dab in some tiny living room like a giant turd

Delpino
May 12, 2001
Forum Veteran

large hands posted:

Protip for new baby havers (#1 poster soon) grab an old cell phone out of a drawer and install a free white noise app on it and leave that thing plugged in wherever baby is sleeping.
Just a word of warning on this one: phones do not do well being on a charger forever, as many don't have circuitry that bypasses the battery charging mechanism once full. This can lead to swollen/exploding batteries. Fortunately mine exploded in the garage (had been using it as a camera to tell if my door was closed or not) while I was home so nothing horrible got out of hand.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
They're both back in stock boys

*Rubs hands together*

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Buying furniture inside giant wearhouses always leads to fun when you get it home

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Looks like a Totoro egg about to hatch in my office

Comfy as hell though, A+ Elden Ring throne

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Enos Cabell posted:

Looks like a Totoro egg about to hatch in my office

Comfy as hell though, A+ Elden Ring throne

Oooo a tank
Cool
I love tropical and fancy freshwater fish
Those look a bit like monster tetras

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Those are Denison barbs, prob one of my fave species. Had those guys for quite a few years now.

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

Definitely larger at home than in store but it fits great in the office and the dogs love it...although the little one has to get a running start to get on

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Who else is fuckin on a Costco beanbag rn

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Beanbags make for some pretty great back support, ngl

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

bird with big dick posted:

Who else is fuckin on a Costco beanbag rn

Or fuckin the beanbag itself lets not judge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Buddy, they don't let me gently caress the beanbag