Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do we want
This poll is closed.
nothing 64 22.70%
no quid pro quo 63 22.34%
it all 44 15.60%
YTURMP 111 39.36%
Total: 206 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

ok, I guess the war's still on

quote:

As Durbin calmy corrected Graham while looking at his notes, Graham shouted over him, exclaiming, "The system failed miserably and advocates to change this system like [this nominee] was advocating would destroy our ability to protect this country!"

"We're at war, we're not fighting crime!" Lindsay Graham continued, his voice growing more shrill.

"This is not some passage of time event. As long as they're dangerous, I hope they all die in jail if they're going to go back to kill Americans. It won't bother me one bit if 39 of them die in prison. That's a better outcome than letting them go and if it cost $500 million to keep them in jail, keep them in jail because they'll go back to the fight. Look at the freaking Afghan government made up of former detainees at Gitmo. This whole thing by the left about this war ain't working."

As Durbin responded, the GOP lawmaker jumped out of his chair and bolted from the room leaving his aides behind.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Ol sakkman posted:

Hey I'm alive. Still clean. Been over 3 months now. I get my phone for good in a few weeks and have it for a few hrs today

I got a Nintendo switch I saved for by not buying and shooting up meth! Woo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Filthy Hans posted:

I heard poorly rated Korean Boomhauer posts badly of me (don't read anymore). Then how come low I.Q. crazy Dreylad, along with psycho a.lo, came to the Trimp thread around two days ago, and insisted on probing me. They were bleeding badly from asking me to stop posting horny. I said no!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Glumwheels posted:

Who reads this trash lol

If it's anything less than a smashing success Glenn will claim woke cancel culture struck again

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

some people say free Alec Eiffel

others say free dolphin

I say free hornyman ben

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Hatebag posted:

The government has the capacity and legal authority to completely stop covid but they aren't going to do anything but make jack off motions while another million people turn into senator kelly from the x men movie

"senator kelly is dead" - xman "Storm"

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

Bethamphetamine posted:

"Well, respectfully my colleague is incorrect because technically Congress has to declare war"

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the man knows what he likes

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

CaptainBeefart posted:

It's the Elden Ring of cat toys.

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1506322303063371776?s=20&t=yPK4egwMnrztygMGg0Q2AA

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/shannonrwatts/status/1506303138361274369

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

No, you still can't see it - but trust me, it's conclusive proof

quote:

During an interview with conservative podcaster Steve Bannon, Lindell claimed he had "definitive proof" that voting machines were used to steal the 2020 presidential election from then-President Donald Trump. He pointed to a "forensic" report about data that was found on one voting machine in Mesa County, Colorado.

The report claimed to make the "conclusive determination" that ballots cast on voting machines should not be counted because they are not secure.

"Is your bestie, [Fox News host] Sean Hannity, finally going to have you back on the show?" Bannon asked.
"I will be texting Sean this morning," Lindell replied. "Is this news? The biggest breaking news bombshell proof. We finally have what's inside the machine."
"If they don't put it up there, they are in on it!" he said of conservative media. "This is the smoking gun bombshell evidence we've been waiting for."

"But, Mike," Bannon attempted to interrupt.

"I know what you're going to say!" Lindell complained. "If they don't put it up -- listen, Steve,"

"Mike!" Bannon said.

"I'm going to answer your question!" Lindell insisted. "If they don't put it up, it doesn't mean that the evidence isn't real. It means that they're in on it! I don't know. Because it certainly does not mean that the evidence isn't real."

"We are in another time in history where good is evil, evil is good, everything is upside down!" he added. "You can't explain why judges never looked at the evidence for a whole year!"

The proof grows newer and more conclusive every day.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

all day with this toy
runs for 10 minutes, then he comes up and jumps on my keyboard to demand I turn it back on

it's good he doesn't get bored I guess but how fun can this be
Oh I got this for my cat and he loves it

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Hatebag posted:

There doesn't need to be some insane geo-engineering solution to climate change either. We could probably just kill the top 10000 richest people and the earth would be saved hahaha

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Bethamphetamine posted:

No, you still can't see it - but trust me, it's conclusive proof

The proof grows newer and more conclusive every day.

The biggest breaking news bombshell proof.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lmao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

yeah but then you have to kill the 6000 executioners the 10000 richest would bribe

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
Donerium Trempens

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

DO U KNOW WHO I AM?!?!
/

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
charlie kirk has been suspended from twitter

if you wanted to report transphobia on twitter then today kinda seems like your day

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/imissusharry/status/1505765744801370113?s=21

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

Ladybugs got his hannity sound bite and I bet is booked for tonight

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Isentropy posted:

Got the big P

:trumppop:

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1506326179208474632?s=20&t=rJdsgOvWfX59Tu9Y2Imp_w

chud convoy is going great

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Lol psaki has covid again

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
virus is trying everything it can to get biden

https://twitter.com/katierogers/status/1506326232253743109?s=21

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

ex post facho posted:

yeah but then you have to kill the 6000 executioners the 10000 richest would bribe

just gotta do it every few months nbd

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

that beard is really weighing his face down

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

do you think psaki said some Sorkin-ish one liner when the test came positive

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lmao they won't allow the scotus nominations to go through with president harris

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

socially distanced lol

maskless but we're ten feet apart, should be good right?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

thankfully for her, no one will be able to tell if she gets brain damage

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ex post facho posted:

Make robots do it bing bong

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

I can't tell what's real anymore.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Pead posted:

Cats are all psychopaths who kill for pleasure and should never be allowed outside without supervision

edit:https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms2380

Pet cats could be killing a billion birds a year in the US

Cats are taking down a billion cia drones a year? Hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002