Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
do you think joe wishes he could take back the Carter photo op? if he works fast maybe he could get putin and zelensky on the white house lawn for a handshake before the next election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/MelissaLaLinea/status/1506656583765295108?s=20&t=OHolvi-wic3UDR6NpmDY0Q

https://twitter.com/MelissaLaLinea/status/1506656587158491140?s=20&t=OHolvi-wic3UDR6NpmDY0Q

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i seem to remember another recent politician who was campaigning on this, and if I recall, he wanted to do even more. What happened to him?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

listen, she might not have been able to do anything for delaware, but she is still the savior of meridian

that's got to count for something, right? (no)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

q people are nuts, but a lot of them end up doing stuff, as opposed to many leftists who just kind of post about their fibromyalgia

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Nichael posted:

q people are nuts, but a lot of them end up doing stuff, as opposed to many leftists who just kind of post about their fibromyalgia

tho to be fair, when the cops show up to Q People events they tend to protect and join them rather than shooting them in the stomach with beanbags

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

tho to be fair, when the cops show up to Q People events they tend to protect and join them rather than shooting them in the stomach with beanbags

yeah, true.

I guess what I'm saying is :chaostrump: there's many sides, many sides

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Nichael posted:

i seem to remember another recent politician who was campaigning on this, and if I recall, he wanted to do even more. What happened to him?

She is thee vice president

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

Rubellavator posted:

is the word-wrapping confusing you?

To me it looks like 26% of unvaccinated canadians "support invasion" (i.e., send fighter planes and troops to ukraine), and then 2% of vaccinated support "none of the above" (i.e., likely don't want to provoke russia at all) so how do they "believe the same"

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!

self-own here, but i really fuckin' love meatloaf

it's my guiltiest guilty pleasure

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

I wonder if she's ever picked up on getting a bunch of twitter follows because of Nichaelposting

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

DSA Migrant Child Abduction Caucus when??

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

They've been doing this kind of poo poo for a while now, with explicit approval from ICE/Border Patrol.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

Haha true

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

NOTHING MATTERS

WORLD IS A gently caress

BornAPoorBlkChild has issued a correction as of 18:03 on Mar 23, 2022

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

NOTHING MATTERS

WORLD IS A gently caress

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

297 QUADRILLION DEAD WANKEES

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

self-own here, but i really fuckin' love meatloaf

it's my guiltiest guilty pleasure

guiltier than voting for the democrat party?

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!

In this house we say gabbagool and mootzarell

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

CBP is there to secure a future for white children, idk why this lady is confused

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

i posted this once in my friends group chat and one got mad at me and told me to not post alt-right garbage lol

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

i posted this once in my friends group chat and one got mad at me and told me to not post alt-right garbage lol

burning the flag is p alt-right when u think about it

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
some people are really sensitive about deliberately misspelling barfsack ocrumbo's name after the right went ham on it for 8 years.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

NOTHING MATTERS

WORLD IS A gently caress

Lib and let die posted:

In this house we say gabbagool and mootzarell

i don't remember who made that sign but it owns

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

some people are really sensitive about deliberately misspelling barfsack ocrumbo's name after the right went ham on it for 8 years.

The exact same people were bothered deeply by Let's Go Brandon

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

easey peasey

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

KirbyKhan posted:

The exact same people were bothered deeply by Let's Go Brandon

nailed it lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1506667687304302592?s=21

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
https://mobile.twitter.com/ColetteReneee/status/1506635310955958275

AmiYumi
Oct 10, 2005

I FORGOT TO HAIL KING TORG
“Why wasn’t ICE present at this spot where dangerous right-wing militia members were abducting children??

Hold on, I’m being handed a card with updated information…”

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
actually when black people don't tip it's racial activism

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
hey Madeline Albright died

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

she's supporting the carpet bombing of children and selling mlm schemes in heaven now

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

rip :lol: 😆 😝 💀

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Isn't she a loving millionaire

Writing a note to explain to your servant why their labor isn't worth pocket change to you