Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

At the culture festival the music club performed and Ayako sang an insane song about going on a date at the aquarium and how she’s not the first choice and when I run my hands through her hair I’m thinking of someone else

on my first playthrough we did like three or four performances of really weird songs like that and she said it was terrible after each one

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

At the culture festival the music club performed and Ayako sang an insane song about going on a date at the aquarium and how she’s not the first choice and when I run my hands through her hair I’m thinking of someone else

lmfao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

nice work

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I think Iga was trying to tell us something

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Then she agreed to walk home with me twice in one week and talked about the upcoming exams both times. This girl has issues

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Then she agreed to walk home with me twice in one week and talked about the upcoming exams both times. This girl has issues

exams are stressful

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have still played 0 hours of this game but im now a pretty consistent C rank in super turbo on fightcade. ive been playing honda and want to get up and scream whenever someone picks guile or o.ken

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

i have still played 0 hours of this game but im now a pretty consistent C rank in super turbo on fightcade. ive been playing honda and want to get up and scream whenever someone picks guile or o.ken

Cronge

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yup

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Have to agree here

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im not going to play this game for a month, its excessive

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Nice

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

im not going to play this game for a month, its excessive

so play the game once, get shiori, and be on your way

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

elf help book posted:

so play the game once, get shiori, and be on your way

i will do that 3 hours before the deadline

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

i will do that 3 hours before the deadline

I got the tude now posted:

You will never land shiori. You will be cast down like Prometheus for your arrogance

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Hell this was tough, spent the last month hyperventilating everytime somebody wanted to walk home. Almost blew it by taking Nozomi to the botanical garden and accidentally having a perfect date but I gave her iron clogs for her birthday to make up for it.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

welcome posted:

Hell this was tough, spent the last month hyperventilating everytime somebody wanted to walk home. Almost blew it by taking Nozomi to the botanical garden and accidentally having a perfect date but I gave her iron clogs for her birthday to make up for it.

excellent work

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

i had an accidentally too-great date at the pool with yuko in year one and couldn't shake her. plateaued with shiori in year two and spent the entirety of my last year juggling bombs.

what's worse is i don't even think the main character likes her:

oh well. the journey to shiori continues...

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Spoderman posted:

i had an accidentally too-great date at the pool with yuko in year one and couldn't shake her. plateaued with shiori in year two and spent the entirety of my last year juggling bombs.

I hate her... still.. we will be together forever lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Spoderman posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Spoderman posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Spoderman posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

My Cute ADHD Girlfriend

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Spoderman posted:

Dating ppl you don’t like whips rear end actually.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

always feared that when i get sent to hell i'll be trapped in a real life miyazaki world, but reading about everyone's experiences with tokimeki memorial has made me realize that it will probably actually be a high school dating sim.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Spoderman posted:

no one likes yuko

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Spoderman posted:

Lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

welcome posted:

:cheerdoge:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

no one likes yuko

i think shes cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

That Little Demon posted:

I hate her... still.. we will be together forever lol