Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Karate Bastard posted:

I was just itching to use the word "Zweihander" in a sentence, and realized no one could stop me

What about a dozen stout arquebusiers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oooohhh baby don't stop

no wait that's enough right there get the hydrocortisone

TremorX posted:

You may only choose two

Man, what a tough choice.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Tree Bucket posted:

What about a dozen stout arquebusiers?

Gonna get some arquebussy

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Guillermus posted:

I'll ask with my loving powerstancing Zweihanders.

this alone is a reason to love the janky mess that is Dark Souls II :allears:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Guillermus posted:

I'll ask with my loving powerstancing Zweihanders.

After farming Karg that long you deserve it

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

axolotl farmer posted:

Faces of Wensleydale.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

axolotl farmer posted:

Same artist?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/XNVTDbm.mp4

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Dunno source unfortunately.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

SpacePig posted:

I'm going to post about this every time I see this conversation come up: Does anybody remember some news report, maybe from the BBC, where they were interviewing housewives or something who worked phone sex lines from home? A woman was on a call while she was painting around the house, and she said something like "listen to how wet I am", and then slapped her paintbrush on the inside of the paint can a coupe of times. I remember it being one of the funniest things, and I'm pretty sure I first saw it here, but I can't remember the specific story, and googling "bbc phone sex" is about as unhelpful as you'd imagine.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

SpacePig posted:

I'm going to post about this every time I see this conversation come up: Does anybody remember some news report, maybe from the BBC, where they were interviewing housewives or something who worked phone sex lines from home? A woman was on a call while she was painting around the house, and she said something like "listen to how wet I am", and then slapped her paintbrush on the inside of the paint can a coupe of times. I remember it being one of the funniest things, and I'm pretty sure I first saw it here, but I can't remember the specific story, and googling "bbc phone sex" is about as unhelpful as you'd imagine.

I'm just picturing Bob Ross cleaning a paintbrush now, really beating the devil out of it

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

:commissar:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

SpacePig posted:

https://docuwiki.net/index.php?title=My_phone_sex_secrets

This documentary was on Channel 4. I don't know if it's the one you're looking for, but that might explain why searching for/with BBC didn't bring it up.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

axolotl farmer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4QeypcBMyQ

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I googled BBC phone sex and Big Beef City called me screaming about my bad posting until I cried and cummed.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Lunch time, pick one to eat at.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Gotta go with the Benis

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Benis for lunch, Anal for dinner. Pee and Poo the next day.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

chintu you rear end in a top hat, don't think I'm fooled by your disguise poo poo

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Welcome back old friend

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

I'd win

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Nogiri

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Mierenneuker posted:

chintu you rear end in a top hat, don't think I'm fooled by your disguise poo poo

Chintu you Mr Piss & pee & poo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/DonMarramiau/status/1507067433219203072?s=19

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Man I learned pretty quickly (and painfully) that bosses WILL do sick 360s to hit you during a multi-hit attack while they're focused on someone else.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://i.imgur.com/uDnYmCS.gifv

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

Surprisingly accurate not being able to tell the difference between Portuguese and Russian

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

WOW! HOT a What Baabhabhiat

e: also,

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 13:27 on Mar 25, 2022

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
What's the joke here? Is the joke that you want me to type that into google translate or something? Would google translate even know what language that is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

That's Swedish.