  • Post
Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lobok posted:

I like how the player's name shows up like a high-level videogame boss with a healthbar that goes all the way across the screen.

Are you wearing loafers

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Read After Burning posted:

Did you know Buddy Holly and the Crickets originally thought about calling themselves The Beetles, but rejected it because they thought that name was kinda dumb? :P

lol holly got rekt

FFT posted:

Oh haha yeah, the guy that released a solo album called "Best of The Beatles" lmao

lol i didn't know this, incredible

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

The Saddest Rhino posted:

lol holly got rekt

lol i didn't know this, incredible

big shitpost energy

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1506875968400461826

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Considering this fake news until I see the referenced coherent tweet.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/sorry__charley/status/1506784305887866880

Oh man

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Wait. She really is a psychic scam artist on the side. I thought that was more joking

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

This is why white ladies shouldn’t be allowed to binge Mrs. Maisel.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/depthsofwiki/status/1506846484553162753

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Dude, I, I finally, I got the uh, venue I wanted. Uh, I’m Performing my dance quintet–you know, my cycle–at Crane Jackson’s Fountain Street Theatre on Tuesday night, and well I’d love it if you came and gave me notes.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I tracked fish in a river for a couple years for my masters research and one of them stopped moving for like 6 months, so I wrote her off as dead or shed her tag. I even got down in the muddy water up to my neck feeling around on the bottom trying to find the tag that I thought had fallen off. Then one day she just swam 10 miles upstream and started moving again.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Single moms in your area want to meet YOU!

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

https://twitter.com/este_guey/status/1506877291745394691?t=7hQ2r_F0dRUhogCe-JNobg&s=19

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

I tracked fish in a river for a couple years for my masters research and one of them stopped moving for like 6 months, so I wrote her off as dead or shed her tag. I even got down in the muddy water up to my neck feeling around on the bottom trying to find the tag that I thought had fallen off. Then one day she just swam 10 miles upstream and started moving again.

There's a snook that I've caught 11 times in a 20' span of beach. It has a tag and some unique marks, which makes it easy to realize. I've caught it there in every season the last 3 years, so it is definitely the laziest goddamn fish.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Riven posted:

Dude, I, I finally, I got the uh, venue I wanted. Uh, I’m Performing my dance quintet–you know, my cycle–at Crane Jackson’s Fountain Street Theatre on Tuesday night, and well I’d love it if you came and gave me notes.

I'll be there, man

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

iwentdoodie posted:

There's a snook that I've caught 11 times in a 20' span of beach. It has a tag and some unique marks, which makes it easy to realize. I've caught it there in every season the last 3 years, so it is definitely the laziest goddamn fish.

Sounds like you're just feeding it bait

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/1506998392328794117

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"

Did she just say "Never thought I'd see a racist Asian"? :stare:

"I TOLD YOU, NOT TO HAVE THE BAY-BEEE". I feel like I'm astral projecting.

Riven
Apr 22, 2002

Beer_Suitcase posted:

I'll be there, man

Thanks! Oh and uh, Dude…tomorrow’s already the 10th…

sad question
May 30, 2020

I support replacing trailers with a random person that thinks they can do standup.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Riven posted:

Thanks! Oh and uh, Dude…tomorrow’s already the 10th…

Uh, yeah, yeah. Far out, man.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Posted to the weird science anecdotes Twitter thread.

https://twitter.com/dodo/status/1505937277062627329

why are all the fish referred to in past tense :ghost:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Philippe posted:

Uh, yeah, yeah. Far out, man.

I would say "Far out" is the movie quote I use the most irl

https://twitter.com/TVsCarlKinsella/status/1506761954794291205

https://twitter.com/BadMedicalTakes/status/1506979644981002245

Whoa an actual Fellas is it gay to have sex with women

zoux has a new favorite as of 18:42 on Mar 24, 2022

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

sad question posted:

I support replacing trailers with a random person that thinks they can do standup.

I don’t wanna go to open mic nights now, and that shits free. gently caress paying for a movie and having to listen to someone weakly work out bits.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

zoux posted:

I would say "Far out" is the movie quote I use the most irl

https://twitter.com/TVsCarlKinsella/status/1506761954794291205

https://twitter.com/BadMedicalTakes/status/1506979644981002245

Whoa an actual Fellas is it gay to have sex with women

Anal sex is OK though right?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Only with men. Gotta get that testosterone in ya dong.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
vagina (pussy)

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
girlpussy, or gussy

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Inceltown posted:

Anal sex is OK though right?

Yeah man, just think of all the testosterone you can introduce to your system taking loads

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/jason_a_w/status/1507051843490177049

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Philippe posted:

girlpussy, or gussy

Who needs their gussy ate? Well that's too bad.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Posted to the weird science anecdotes Twitter thread.

https://twitter.com/dodo/status/1505937277062627329

why are all the fish referred to in past tense :ghost:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/ericdharvey/status/1506613522846912520

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Did you know the Beatles is a pun

because John loved to beat his wife?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Vincent posted:

because John loved to beat his wife?

Vincent
Nov 25, 2005

It's 2022, I ned to get that dopamine rush in any way I can

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
That dude who loves pointing out John Lennon was an abusive spouse now has to live in a world of kids who don't know who John Lennon was.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
https://twitter.com/allisonmbrown/status/1506987065241747458