Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/_claypot/status/1507132602179891206?s=20&t=Mkaho2JXZ3aFpECM6pvqFA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

fermun
Nov 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/1507052822872866828

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/ampol_moment/status/1507099478037250052?t=NT_BiYruWAjyR4l2TQ45nA&s=19

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

lol

defunctland is pretty good, but man it is sometimes a complete drag to listen to due to its mechanical delivery of stats and facts

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

i thought i turned this thing on already???!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

alt response: oh, it me!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

KoRMaK posted:

lol

defunctland is pretty good, but man it is sometimes a complete drag to listen to due to its mechanical delivery of stats and facts

The video where he commissioned a computer simulation of Disneyland so he could test out different guest management systems was so good.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

she got a GREAT rear end!!!!

and her head is ALL THE WAY UP IT!!!!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Dewgy posted:

lmao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer

-Zydeco- posted:

Oh, I wasn't trying to call them out or anything. Just pointing out another bizarre thing in this modern world of ours.

CarlSagan42?

Yes it's Larl. Honestly his hot garbage levels are one of life's little gifts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dewgy posted:

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

you end up with way more ribbons than that just by staying in the military for like a decade, right?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/VeryBadLlama/status/1507181680452321286

lmao

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Newtown was the end of empire.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Clark Nova posted:

you end up with way more ribbons than that just by staying in the military for like a decade, right?

look, a decade is a long time, how many ribbons can I get for this weekend?

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

people too outraged over “crt being taught in school” to be horrified by this

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

lol

Pitch
Jun 16, 2005

しらんけど

Trixie Hardcore posted:

“If you’re a patriot, you know what to do”

So like buy a bunch of poo poo from Home Depot and film myself burning it?

FFT posted:

a single 2x4, yes

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

https://i.imgur.com/Lhq9SOX.mp4

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

shameful usage of a hotmail address, like desecrating a relic

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/halomancer1/status/1507156547289317376

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

So this is where Wayne Gretzky ended up

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

That parents have to do this hurts my heart but also way to pack a bunch of things that make enough noise to give away your kid’s location to a shooter.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

indigi posted:

wtf time do they wake up in Spain
idk 11? people have dinner at like 2am in madrid on weekends. spain rules. it's the r/antiwork nation. siesta forever.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

they absolutely figured it out

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Yeah its wild, places in Madrid wouldn't even start to serve dinner until 9 or 10 (not all)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That parents have to do this hurts my heart but also way to pack a bunch of things that make enough noise to give away your kid’s location to a shooter.

i'd pack a gum and one (1) stick of bubblegum

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Tommy died doing what he loved. Giving his location away to an active shooter by eating harvest Cheddar sun chips.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

indigi posted:

wtf time do they wake up in Spain

When we were walking the Camino de Santiago we'd get up at 6:00am, walk till late afternoon and go to bed at 9:00pm. It was a very strange way to see that part of the country. We'd pass through all these towns that seemed deserted, because it was during siesta. We mostly made our own breakfast and ate in the pilgrim restaurants that sold very basic food just because nothing else would be open for dinner before we went to bed.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

runchild posted:

Somebody definitely said something along these same lines, like, 2 weeks ago. I thought people were reposting it at first, I didn’t realize this was another one.

Fake edit: oh, it was a former ambassador saying “Hitler didn’t kill ethnic Germans”.

Multiple people have made the Putin is worse than Hitler take this week, you're forgiven for not remembering all of them

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Yeah its wild, places in Madrid wouldn't even start to serve dinner until 9 or 10 (not all)
i got off the train from the airport at like 2pm on a weekday. i tried to get something to eat and nothing was open. you had to respect the commitment.

A Bakers Cousin posted:

lol go to denny's if you want the early bird special, loser

Diamonds On MY Fish
Dec 10, 2008

I WAS BORN THIS WAY

Mayor Dave posted:

Multiple people have made the Putin is worse than Hitler take this week, you're forgiven for not remembering all of them

Rachel Maddow doing it is esp infuriating to me because my liberal family (of Jews who's ancestors fled the pogroms) is obsessed with her :barf:

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

runchild posted:

Somebody definitely said something along these same lines, like, 2 weeks ago. I thought people were reposting it at first, I didn’t realize this was another one.

Fake edit: oh, it was a former ambassador saying “Hitler didn’t kill ethnic Germans”.

he did if they were gay tho

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/mitchell_n_hang/status/1507148682864570372

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

someone in the replies points out that that sample is also a neutron emitter