Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Alex has lost his Dr. Marbles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

DarklyDreaming posted:

Yeah I'm starting to think he wants to get perp-walked to court. That poo poo's gonna be gangbusters with his fans

It’s REALLY time to pray now.

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?

Shageletic posted:

Alex has lost his Dr. Marbles

false

https://twitter.com/RealKellyJones/status/1507079051093196803?s=20&t=Ulan78_F3GP2B1eKBYqWtw

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

I did a Google search of Kelly Jones and to all those MRA fucks who think the courts favor women, Alex Jones kids still live with him after his DUIs and general batshittery. Getting sole custody is nigh impossible

neurotech
Apr 22, 2004

Deep in my dreams and I still hear her callin'
If you're alone, I'll come home.

Jeeeesus.

Marsupial Ape
Dec 15, 2020
the mod team violated the sancity of my avatar
Marbles is crashing at Alex’s place? What the gently caress is going on?

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Remember how Alex fired Rainbow Snatch because he was worried that she was digging too deep and was going to get the company in trouble with shadowgate or whatever the gate of gates was called?

SetSliRol posted:

My first episode was the one where Alex is adamant about how he did not fire a person on his network, they just left, they were a great guy but also an rear end in a top hat who asked for too much money but Alex did not fire them!! I forget who it was exactly but I've always thought about going through the backlog to get more context because it was a great episode to start with.

Then the episode after that was the January 6th insurrection, and hearing Owen(?) somehow managing to have a violenceclimax while also having no emotion in his voice whatsoever was certainly an experience.

It was Harrison Smith having a fash climax.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
BOY GIRL MOTHER FATHER

Firstscion
Apr 11, 2008

Born Lucky

Tree Dude posted:

BOY GIRL MOTHER FATHER

Hey you can't say that

neurotech
Apr 22, 2004

Deep in my dreams and I still hear her callin'
If you're alone, I'll come home.

Hewlett posted:

In case people are wondering why Dan's bright spot was the 2009 Nicolas Cage film Knowing, it's because he and Jordan are actually guesting on the next episode of my podcast! I co-host Travolta/Cage, a biweekly podcast going through the filmographies of John Travolta and Nicolas Cage in chronological order, alongside writer and former AV Club head writer Nathan Rabin. So if you want to hear them go easy on Knowing and hear us tear apart Oliver Stone's vulgar, messy Savages, keep your earholes peeled about two weeks from now!

Wow, you’ve had some fantastic guests! Subscribed :rms:

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
My headcanon is that Dr. Marbles looks just like Dr. San from On Cinema At The Cinema

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Alex Jones is now claiming that the incredibly deadly thing that totally stopped him from doing a deposition was ... a sinus infection
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1507719786712776704

quote:

Jones returned to the Infowars studio on Friday for the first time since Tuesday and disclosed on the show that medical testing showed he had a sinus infection. He said he had experienced vertigo, and his doctors initially thought it was a serious heart problem and advised him to stay home and not go to the deposition.

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
Watching the latest infowars and jones says the press “makes the crypt keeper look smart”. Was he supposed to be dumb? I thought he had solid jokes.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Dear god I've listened to so much Knowledge Fight while playing so much Elden Ring the past 2 weeks.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Deptfordx posted:

Dear god I've listened to so much Knowledge Fight while playing so much Elden Ring the past 2 weeks.

it's a really fun way to just ruin your brain, my mind is now 90% Alex Jones poo poo and sad Dark Soul guys going 'hrm'

Cat Puke
Apr 15, 2017
Red alert, therefore, time for pray

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

FFT posted:

I hope they have something special planned for Episode #666
sort of called it? but could not have expected how it would go.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I too wanna become a mustard guy

Everett False
Sep 28, 2006

Mopsy, I'm starting to question your medical credentials.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm gonna buy a mustard kit

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
There is definitely some kind of alternate universe version of me who runs a mayonnaise review blog.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

sexpig by night posted:

I'm gonna buy a mustard kit
I've got a mason jar of homemade whole grain mustard in my fridge, just needs to be blended. It'll be my second, still going through the first delightful result I put together.

You don't need a kit, just mustard seeds and whatnots.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Dan Dan the Mustard Man

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if Dan found out exactly when Alex started believing he was fighting the literal Christian devil and thats his 666 surprise

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Didnt Alex say he channels the power of the Christian devil, but resists being possessed by him? lol

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
Alex is scared
https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1508937099113816074

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
... odd move, NGL. I suppose even he's lost the plot at this point.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

If you click through you get told that all 16 parties rejected the offers. Can't wait to see this guy bankrupted

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Young Orc

Megabound posted:

If you click through you get told that all 16 parties rejected the offers. Can't wait to see this guy bankrupted

Sweet, it was updated since I read it.

quote:

The plaintiffs responded with their own individual retorts by Tuesday night — but they spoke in unison via the employment of the same exact verbiage.

“[P]laintiff Carlee Soto Parisi rejects in full the Jones Defendants’ offer of compromise filed on March 29, 2022,” the first such reply states. “The so-called offer is a transparent and desperate attempt by Alex Jones to escape a public reckoning under oath with his deceitful, profit-driven campaign against the plaintiffs and the memory of their loved ones lost at Sandy Hook.”

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Imagine being a person that would ever believe even for a heartbeat that Alex would be able to make a genuine apology that he then later wouldn’t claim was a deep fake by the globalists to sell salt pills.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!
Jesus. You have to know they did some math about how screwed they are what he could reasonably come up with and $120k sounds paltry as gently caress.

In related news, 3.5hr formulaic objections episode just dropped. See you on the other side, fair goons.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

BigglesSWE posted:

Imagine being a person that would ever believe even for a heartbeat that Alex would be able to make a genuine apology that he then later wouldn’t claim was a deep fake by the globalists to sell salt pills.

Right, like it wouldn't be 24 hours before he'd start walking it back.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Deptfordx posted:

Right, like it wouldn't be 24 hours before he'd start walking it back.

Alex wouldn't even be able to help himself. He'd go into a rant about whatever, next thing we know he's screaming about them trying to ruin him

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea you'd be a chump to accept that because even if he doesn't actively plan on instantly going 'ha ha that was bullshit for the globalists!!!!' you just know within a week he'll be on some tear and slip into "AND THE GLOBALISTS THAT RUN THE COURTS FORCE YOU TO MAKE FAKE APOLOGIES FOR TELLING THE TRUTH" just on momentum. Take him to the loving cleaners because that's the only thing he cares about.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I regret to inform you all that according to Kit Daniels, college me was a hardcore communist antifa revolutionary. I had the outfit for it and everything

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Mar 30, 2022

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!
IIRC he walked back earlier statements in the same deposition, in one of the formulaic objections episodes.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Holy poo poo this guy.

I think this whole "people who think the law starts and stops with the 2nd amendment getting in front of an actual law expert" is my new kink. It's so wonderful :allears:

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm Ron Burgundy?

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
Someone on the KF subreddit posted the livestream of Alex's contempt hearing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QljulZ0CfPU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.

JaneError posted:

Someone on the KF subreddit posted the livestream of Alex's contempt hearing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QljulZ0CfPU

For contempt, Alex Jones is being ordered to appear for two full days of deposition in Connecticut, at the plaintiff's offices (rather than Texas near his residence). His daily fines will go $25k, $50k, $75k... up through April 15th. After that Alex will basically have defaulted on discovery, and he won't get to present evidence, and the court will make lots of adverse inferences.