Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

WMOTYC
6th March
ZERO1 Shinjiro Otani Debut 30th Anniversary Year ~ ZERO1 21st Anniversary Launch
Kubota Brothers (Hide Kubota & Yasu Kubota) vs Super Tiger & Yuko Miyamoto

Don't you love when you watch a match & nothing happens & you think it is dragging on a bit & then the match suddenly ends because it's gone to a time limit draw. Thanks Zero1 for reminding me that watching stuff that I can skip mediocre sounding matches.

HM
6th March
ZERO1 Shinjiro Otani Debut 30th Anniversary Year ~ ZERO1 21st Anniversary Launch
Masato Tanaka vs Yoshiki Inamura

God but Tanaka is a miracle. The weird leathery looking old man somehow can still go hard, & here he does against NOAH's wonderful beef boy Inamura.

HM
6th March
ZERO1 World Heavyweight Title
Takashi Sugiura vs Takuya Sugawara

Sugiura is another ageless wonder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
HM: Punk vs FTR Bald, AEW Dynamite, 23/3

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seams posted:

HM: Punk vs FTR Bald, AEW Dynamite, 3/23

Hell yeah. Tempted to go MOTYC on this one but HM feels right. Great match.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Wrong thread

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Seams posted:

HM: CM Punk vs. Dax Harwood - AEW Dynamite 3/23

3rd. Great chemistry between these two, awesome nearfalls.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chaotic garbage match, just crazy spot after crazy spot, appalling lack of match structure.... anyways.....

MOTYC: Sting, Darby Allin & The Hardys vs. Private Party & The Butcher & The Blade - AEW Dynamite 3/23

:hellyeah:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Seams posted:

Jerusalem posted:

Chaotic garbage match, just crazy spot after crazy spot, appalling lack of match structure.... anyways.....

MOTYC: Sting, Darby Allin & The Hardys vs. Private Party & The Butcher & The Blade - AEW Dynamite 3/23

both of these, very fun show so far

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Seams posted:

Jerusalem posted:

Absolutely! nth

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Let's goooo! This Dynamite is a banger

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston

Jerusalem posted:

Nth! Absolutely bonkers in the best way.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

HM: Jay Lethal vs Adam Cole, AEW Dynamite 3/23

Good stuff here, this has been a great show so far.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

yes

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Seams posted:

Jerusalem posted:

Nth!

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

AEW Dynamite 3/23

HM: CM Punk vs. Dax Harwood
MOTYC: Sting, Darby Allin & The Hardys vs. Private Party & The Butcher & The Blade

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

Seams posted:

Nth on this, very enjoyable.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

HM
10th March
NJPW New Japan Cup Night 5
Jeff Cobb vs Satoshi Kojima

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Seams posted:

Jerusalem posted:

nth to these

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Pylons posted:

AEW Dynamite 3/23

MOTYC: Sting, Darby Allin & The Hardys vs. Private Party & The Butcher & The Blade

Nth

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Pylons posted:

AEW Dynamite 3/23

Yeah, that's about right. Nth.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: CM Punk vs. Dax Harwood, AEW Dynamite, 23/03
HM: Private Party/The Butcher and the Blade vs. Darby Allin/Sting/The Hardys, AEW Dynamite, 23/03
HM: John Silver/Alex Reynolds vs. Chris Jericho/Daniel Garcia, AEW Dynamite, 23/03

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Pylons posted:

AEW Dynamite 3/23

Testekill posted:

HM: Jay Lethal vs Adam Cole, AEW Dynamite 3/23

Good stuff here, this has been a great show so far.

nth

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

HM: CM Punk vs. Dax Harwood, AEW Dynamite, 23/03
MOTYC: Private Party/The Butcher and the Blade vs. Darby Allin/Sting/The Hardys, AEW Dynamite, 23/03
HM: John Silver/Alex Reynolds vs. Chris Jericho/Daniel Garcia, AEW Dynamite, 23/03

Was REALLY happy to see Silver and Reynolds spend a good chunk of that match absolutely dominating Chris Jericho. Silver taking out the entire JAS was an all-time favorite AEW moment for me.

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
AEW Dynamite 3/24

HMs:

CM Punk vs. Dax Harwood
Darby Allin, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, & Sting vs. Isiah Kassidy, Marc Quen, The Blade, & The Butcher, Tornado Tag
Adam Cole vs. Jay Lethal
Alex Reynolds & John Silver vs. Chris Jericho & Daniel Garcia

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

HM: Ricky Starks vs Shane Strickland (AEW Rampage - March 25th)

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

TTBF posted:

MOTYC for me. Fantastic match.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

TTBF posted:

nth

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

TTBF posted:

nth

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Pylons posted:

MOTYC for me. Fantastic match.

Yeah, me too, second this

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

TTBF posted:

Agreed, such a good match, fun commentary, great pre AND post-match stuff to add to the story. Just :discourse: stuff.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TJPW Spring Tour March 26th
MOTYC
Bakuretsu SIsters (Yuki Aino and Nodoka Tenma) vs Shoko Nakajima and Miyu Yamashita
- Not the best match i've seen this year but definitely the most emotional :qq:

HM
AriSuzu (Arisu Endo and Suzume) vs Rival Schools: United by Fate (Moke Miyamoto and Yuki Arai)
- Alway enjoy rookie battles, and this being for the number 1 contendership made it mean more than their previous matches.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

TJPW Spring Tour March 26th
MOTYC
Bakuretsu SIsters (Yuki Aino and Nodoka Tenma) vs Shoko Nakajima and Miyu Yamashita
- Not the best match i've seen this year but definitely the most emotional :qq:

HM
AriSuzu (Arisu Endo and Suzume) vs Rival Schools: United by Fate (Moke Miyamoto and Yuki Arai)
- Alway enjoy rookie battles, and this being for the number 1 contendership made it mean more than their previous matches.

+1

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Ricky Starts vs. Swerve Strickland, AEW Rampage, 25/03

A bit too rough around the edges to go MOTYC but it was real good

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: Kazuchika Okada vs. Tetsuya Naito - NJPW New Japan Cup 3/26

Incredible match, the crowd just completely lost it at points and threw noise restrictions out the window to hoot and holler and it ruled. The typical great match these two always have but with a really nicely laid out storyline that has been building all tournament.

I'd nominate ZSJ/Shingo on the ending alone since that was all I saw, but I'll hold off till I get a chance to watch the whole thing. That ending though :stare:

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Incredible match, the crowd just completely lost it at points and threw noise restrictions out the window to hoot and holler and it ruled. The typical great match these two always have but with a really nicely laid out storyline that has been building all tournament.

I'd nominate ZSJ/Shingo on the ending alone since that was all I saw, but I'll hold off till I get a chance to watch the whole thing. That ending though :stare:

Nth

Also: MOTYC: Zack Sabre Junior vs Shingo Takagi

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jerusalem posted:

Nth, as solidly great as they always are.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

Also

Motyc :zsj v shingo

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Nth to both.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MOTYC: Okada/Naito, ZSJ/Shingo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Nth

Caught up on the match now and yeah, that was a MOTYC goddamn. It was for the ending alone, but the match itself was superb already before it got there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I had to think about this for like a solid minute but...

HM: Syuri vs Giulia, World of Stardom Title Match, Stardom Climax Day 1, 3/26/22

An excellent match that I wanted real bad to give an MOTYC nod to. Like really bad. But the constant and nasty shots to the head were no good.