Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cthulhu Saves Christmas is Finished, so I'm jumping straight into a new Let's Play. The Spirit Engine 2
Come join me and Nweismuller as I go through this charming game for the first time, and he helps guide me through some of its many quirks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?

I've started a CDDA Let's Play!

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is a game about hyperfocusing on inventory management and forgetting to eat for 12 hours IRL. Hopefully the LP will give interested goons a chance to experience the game without having to learn all 133 keybinds.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Come over to the thread and help us pick our party before everything gets stained in Cheeto dust venturing forth!

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Solve mysteries! Save history! Let's nab Carmen Sandiego!

Let's Play Carmen Sandiego's Great Chase Through Time

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

I Am GROOT! (Let's Play MARVEL'S GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!)

We got this... probably.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

A killer mime and an explosive clown is on the loose in Paris. I'm going to LP of all five of the Broken Sword games, one of my favourite series of all time. I'm starting with The Directors Cut of this game but I do intend to play through the original too.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

What happens when you combine Trials, Excitebike, and a PlatinumGames-style arcade action game? Nothing good, but I'll be damned, this game is a fascinating trainwreck.

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.

What happens when a murderous petrostate buys a football club, and you try to send them bankrupt by spending as much money as humanly possible with hopefully some mechanical insight into how the game actually works. Limited to 5 seasons, so should be relatively brief insofar as these things go.

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I'm doing something wild and stupid, but I'm passing the Bechdel test in the process. GIRL FANTASY VI is a story remix of Final Fantasy VI where every cast member a) has their dialogue rewritten and b) is replaced by a woman. Come and play along!

SenseiStarman
Feb 24, 2022

In honor of the dearly departed Sir Terry Pratchett, Starman plays the 1995 adventure game based upon Pratchett's Discworld series.

Originally recorded in January 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2vZC_tKucAM77B2mcm4v1LHfPGRv2Wt7

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018

Hey, remember that 3DS RPG that the thread basically universally ended up hating by the end? What if I told you its sequel was the best game on the system?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Let's Play Ratchet and Clank (2002)!

Join me in this 100% completion run of this 20 year old classic game, where I do everything before hitting NG+ And more co-commentators are always welcome.

weso12
Nov 19, 2014

Lurker, Sims 3 LPer, Bored College Student

Let's Play Siralim Ultimate

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Do you want to watch me play FF5 for charity? Wait, better question.

Do you want me to teach YOU how to play FF5 for charity?

Reviving this LP after I gave up on the Sisyphean task of LPing a live service game. Hopefully with enough lead-up this go round to make it actually useful in time for the 2022 Fiesta.

Falconier111
Jul 18, 2012

S T A R M E T A L C A S T E

The first part of every update in the Star Wars Life LP walks you through a 20-year-old boardgame that almost made LIFE interesting by letting you use your lightsaber on dudes. The second part covers the wild and ridiculous nonsense that was the Star Wars Expanded Universe. Read about Ewok recreational cannibalism and that time Luke wanted to gently caress a corpse!You

Eldsluft
Dec 22, 2021

"Ingenio stat sine morte decus."

Firework is a short oriental horror game with around 3 hours of gameplay developed by Chinese independent developer group Shiying Studio. It's made from RPGMaker MV, available in steam with both Simplified Chinese and English.

”Steam Page Description” posted:

An accidental fire at a funeral forces the police to re-investigate a closed case of massacre. Lin Lixun participates the re-investigation by chances. As the investigation goes deeper, the past of the victims gradually emerges. However, the case becomes more bewildering.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

I've decided that since it's been over a year, it's probably past time for the Hearts of Iron 4 thread to come to a close. So with that, we're going to be going on one more campaign, playing the Soviet Union with the new No Step Back DLC. New focus tree with extra purge action, new supply system and more!

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Training Them All Like a Lunatic: Let's Play Fire Emblem Fates Conquest

I'm playing this game on its hardest difficulty, but not just that—I'm also forcing myself to train every single unit, which means I have my resources will be spread very, very thin.

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

pedrovay2003 fucked around with this message at 16:30 on Apr 18, 2022

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

It can't be any worse than loving Betrayal in Antara, goddamn.

Gamesfreak13563
Jan 28, 2010

Get ready for a SHAQ DOWN!

I disassembled an ancient program, built an entire randomizer and associated randomizer generator website, then got my rear end kicked over and over for the purposes of this Let's Play. Build decks for me to fight against! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3997863

Gamesfreak13563 fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Mar 26, 2022

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

They didn't let you play as Monty Mole which frankly is a crime

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

Crusader Kings-inspired empire building in a starfaring Dark Age, featuring goons volunteering as the council of the upstart House Weiss as it tries to secure its place amongst the human colonies of the 26th Century.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
playing a visual novel where some teens go to school and nothing bad happens

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

It's Soma Cruz's Drac Race! Start your transformations!

(A blind LP in the vein of our others where I flail my way through another Metroidvania and my cohost Yorkshire Tea mocks me ceaselessly)

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.

Wake Up and Smell the Ashes, Let's Play Half-Life 2 (plus Episodes 1 and 2)

So I tried playing the ENTIRE Half-Life series. That didn't pan out, so I'm skipping ahead to the one I'm actually interested in.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I'm playing another point-and-click adventure game from my youth. Sanitarium is a psychological horror game and involves a character who has awoken from an accident with no memory of who he is, where he came from and how he came to be where he is now.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Exploring an entire fictional galaxy is a huge endeavor. Fortunately, I've got a lot of time on my hands.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Have you ever asked God for help?
Do you believe in God's existence?
If one day your fate has changed,
do you wonder if God heard your call for help...?
There was an urban legend.
Write your troubles down on a note.
Hold it in your hand at midnight, and pray.
“God, please help me...”
Then God will hear your plea,
and change your fate.

midnight lasagna
Oct 15, 2016

this pit is full of stat boosters

What if I didn't reset whenever a unit died? Would I ruin the illusion of me being competent at Fire Emblem? Here's an ironman run of FE6's Hard Mode.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Grace and I have once again shown off our poor impulse control

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Join me for Saints Row 2, won't you? (Screenshot LP)

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

The PYF comic thread has been on a Thorsby kick, so I'm playing through Adventurer's Consumer Guide, a comedy text adventure inspired by Zork.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Do you have fond memories of the Warcraft RTS games from when you were younger? Do you have no idea how utterly bizarre the setting has gotten? Would you like to change these things? Welcome to Warcraft, 30 years later.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

Time for an LP that no one asked for or probably wanted either. Too late, you're getting some Birthright anyway.

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

What began as an experiment to update my LP update scripts turned into something else entirely. Then many, many hours of coding passed.

After those many hours of code were said and done, I reasoned I might as well put all that work to use.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

What if Nintendo hired you to kill a dragon that doesn't exist so you use their time machine to force it into being?

BisbyWorl fucked around with this message at 10:47 on May 19, 2022

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Against my better judgement, I've decided to play this short adventure game from the mid-90s. Ace Ventura: The CD-Rom Game is based on the animated series which is based on the films. I've Lp'd a lot of adventure game classics over the years and now I thought that I'd do some of the more... interesting ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

This is a classic point and click adventure game very reminiscent of the style and humour of Monkey Island and Simon The Sorcerer, but it does have its issues.