Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Loooool

Max* saying he thinks the FIA should do an investigation every year as his only comment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Carlos car is hosed up. Fuel pump problems

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Thanks Ants posted:

Toto's strong leadership will fix the team and Lewis will be fighting for WDC #8 by the summer. McLaren will also be inspired by the pure energy of Zak Brown and the car will become good. Red Bull will keep having engine failures.

Sounds like we have a glorious season ahead of us! :allears:

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Zeta Acosta posted:

Carlos car is hosed up. Fuel pump problems

F1tv saying electrical issues. Which may be affecting the fuel pump who knows.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Please quote this when Latiffi crashes

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

bi crimes posted:

I don’t think Lewis is champion this year and I’m not rooting for him but I think he’s pretty likeable. Why do so many itt not like him lol

I like Lewis. I just didn't like how much this thread didn't realize he was a fraud behind a great car, last year. Infinitely more likable than George Russell, who I cheer to finish behind Bottas every time (I mean, I cheer for Lewis to finish behind Bottas too, but that's just for the lols)

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Mar 27, 2022

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Well Sainz is heading out for a reconnaissance lap at least.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Oh gently caress off simon/Simon has a sniper trained on him

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

BWV posted:

Please quote this when Latiffi crashes

You're a little late.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

DrunkPanda posted:

I like Lewis. I just didn't like how much this thread didn't realize he was a fraud behind a great car, last year. Infinitely more likable than George Russell, who I cheer to finish behind Bottas every time

Lol what? He drove the loving wheels off that thing the second half of the year to keep with Max* in the WDC standings. His tear on the last 5 races was absolutely bonkers. He was just completely lights out each race weekend.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

lmao, at Lawrence Stroll sandwiched between two oil sheiks in full garp... big Bond-villain energy..

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Did that guy just say "You'd think a night race would suit Lewis better, because he's a knight of the realm"?! :psyduck: Is he drunk, or just stupid?

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Uh oh Gasly. RBPT strikes again?

Edit Yuki whoops.

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Yuki :(

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
man, these RBPT engines are quite good!!!

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
One Honda down already

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Feel bad for Yuki but lol Red Bull reliability.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I'm rooting for perez and kmag, two decent folks you love to see do a good job

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

lol @ honda

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Another failed goon project.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

DrunkPanda posted:

Did that guy just say "You'd think a night race would suit Lewis better, because he's a knight of the realm"?! :psyduck: Is he drunk, or just stupid?

Night races mean the alcoholics in the media have 6-8 more drinks in them by race time

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

boxcarhobo posted:

lol @ honda

Engine count: 7

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Angryhead posted:

Another failed goon project.

Didn't even get the wiki started

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

imagine 4 red bull engines at the edge of a cliff...

nerox
May 20, 2001
New to F1 question: why do the drivers sit in the car while their teams push the car out into the grid, just to get out and walk back to the paddock?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

net work error posted:

Thanks Ants posted:

I wonder what lap the Red Bulls will give out on tomorrow
I hope it's on the formation lap

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

imagine 4 red bull engines at the edge of a cliff...

2 V12 cars? Yes please.

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum
Love that people think Hamilton is a fraud when he missed out on being WDC in his rookie season by one point, beating two time world champ AND teammate Alonso.

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

nerox posted:

New to F1 question: why do the drivers sit in the car while their teams push the car out into the grid, just to get out and walk back to the paddock?

Off the top of my head, is it because that way you can have somebody steering the car while you push it and the weight of the driver doesn't make a huge difference when you're pushing it?

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

"Hey, guy who is in pole position, do you think you can win this race?"

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Second race of the season hasn't even started and all 4 red bull drivers have already failed to finish a race

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Wow driving past one of the 3 stands around the track with all of 12 people in it. Saudis coming out in force to support this event.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!

DrunkPanda posted:

i know that this is difficult for goons, but that sounds like a wordplay joke op

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

nerox posted:

In this sport?

I would guess that a rule was written in 1983 to counter a cheat, and they still do it even though no one remember why

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/tariqpanja/status/1508110316869234696?t=hhGK9p9PFjZ4MKUF15YndQ&s=19

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

nawilo_420 posted:

i know that this is difficult for goons, but that sounds like a wordplay joke op

on the other hand... buxton, crofty and brundle

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

How's that working out in Bahrain?

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

nawilo_420 posted:

No, I understood the joke. It was just incredibly stupid. "He's a knight AND it's night time! these 2 words sound the same, even though they have absolutely nothing to do with each other. isn't that clever? haha!"

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Mar 27, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Look, this decadent, frivolous motorsport which enriches and embiggens the worst entities on the planet (oil companies, petrostates, the USA, and so on) is saving the world actually