Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

LifeSunDeath posted:

LOL that dude going downtown in the back corner while his gal is chugging Jager.

Being Easyriders, I'd put good money on it being a handle of Jack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I like the lady having a terrible, terrible trip on top of the fridge

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Unwashed swamp rear end from a full day on a harley is something I would not tongue punch, esp not in public.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

LifeSunDeath posted:

Unwashed swamp rear end from a full day on a harley is something I would not tongue punch, esp not in public.

Some bikers hate the rest of the world so much that they stopped giving a poo poo and act as crude and vulgar as possible just for the heck of it.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Yaldabaoth posted:

Some bikers hate the rest of the world so much that they stopped giving a poo poo and act as crude and vulgar as possible just for the heck of it.

Yeah, pretty much. They're wild fuckin' animals. All humans are, but outlaw bikers really embrace it.

I like to have fun, so I understand where they're coming from. I just don't like riding motorcycles. I like fast, lovely cars.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXBrLMeDCyQ

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Wow, I looked up this band and they're extremely memes. There's even a Ray Jay Johnson reference in "Don't Call Me Dude"

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Scatterbrain had some funny songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbLhHtaVIO4

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

nsfw

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

This looks like box art from the golden age of direct-to-video movies.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Yaldabaoth posted:

This looks like box art from the golden age of direct-to-video movies.

Like Beastmaster did a "present day" sequel in 1985

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

lmap painting minifigs in jail

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Holy poo poo, that is a top quality batch of Easyriders.

Thanks AKZ!!!

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

lmap painting minifigs in jail

turns out aryan brotherhood is super into warhammer 40k scout bikes.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Brawnfire posted:

Like Beastmaster did a "present day" sequel in 1985

The sequels are underrated, in my humble opinion.
I fuckin' love Beastmaster 2: Through the Portal of Time. It is way different than the first movie, but it still works for me. I love it. Beastmaster 3: The Eye of Braxus is pretty good too. Cheesy of course, but it's fuckin' Beastmaster, so of course it's gonna be silly.

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Holy poo poo, that is a top quality batch of Easyriders.

Thanks AKZ!!!

coworker is recovering from an injury so I've been busy lately, but sunday is wonderful for scummy old mags.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Gutter Phoenix posted:

The sequels are underrated, in my humble opinion.
I fuckin' love Beastmaster 2: Through the Portal of Time. It is way different than the first movie, but it still works for me. I love it. Beastmaster 3: The Eye of Braxus is pretty good too. Cheesy of course, but it's fuckin' Beastmaster, so of course it's gonna be silly.

...whoa. I had no idea there were actually sequels, kind of weird I described the actual second movie and was just five years shy in my setting

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Brawnfire posted:

...whoa. I had no idea there were actually sequels, kind of weird I described the actual second movie and was just five years shy in my setting

LOL!!!

The second movie is so silly. You gotta see it if you like campy, goofy poo poo.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Gutter Phoenix posted:

LOL!!!

The second movie is so silly. You gotta see it if you like campy, goofy poo poo.

I love all the late 80s-90s crummy barbarian movies, seems like half of em have the time travel gimmick or are Roger Corman stock footage fests to save on $$$. Gimme Deathstalker, Beastmaster, Ator and the Barbarian Bros!

Wopzilla
Mar 6, 2005
indecisive bastard
My studio is in a 19th century mill and awhile back we were cleaning out an area by the water wheel shaft. There was a pile of old rear end magazines dating from the 1890s to the 1940s. A lot were really moldy and rotting but this Fortune magazine from 1941 was pretty sharp still

A bunch of WWII stuff in order as printed:

Then your usual wacky 1940s nonsense:

Panama stuff:

Fun 40s advertising:

And from a different magazine called Munsey's, a PBR ad pre blue ribbon:

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Man there has to be a funk that never leaves a easy rider photo subject

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

and the magazines themselves. My wife pointed out the weird grey musty stain that shows up on the table after I take pics.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

You know this movie is going to be something when the actual sorceress has 4 boobs.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
That was probably the first spell she learned!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

A bra ka double bra

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

A bra ka double bra

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

oof

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Some teenager got killed, so what? I wanna get wasted and go fast vrrrooom

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

This looks like the world's trashiest hearse.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
Nice. That COC Six songs ep is great.

I have that sticker on my banjo case. COC are, after all, a NC band

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Lehigh Valley show organized by a dude in Philly

Too bad I was 9 then

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Planet X posted:

Nice. That COC Six songs ep is great.

I have that sticker on my banjo case. COC are, after all, a NC band

I love early Corrosion of Conformity. That nuclear spiked skull thing is so silly, but still awesome. I had that sticker on my drum set back in the 90's.
RIP - Reed Mullin.

Eye for an Eye, Animosity, and Technocracy are all good hardcore punk records, and I loving LOVED the album Blind as a young metalhead. It's a really good record, and it's a shame that that lineup didn't record more material.

I saw DRI at a tiny club in 1994, and moshed so hard for so long that I almost passed out! One of my favorite teenage metalhead memories. My ears rang for days after that show. God drat it was loud.

Edit:
I just remembered that to get the $10 for the DRI show, I raided the kitchen cabinets and found a bunch of old Poppin Fresh Pie/ Baker's Square tins that my mom had kept to use for baking. They each had a dollar deposit, so I returned a big pile of them. My mom was pissed, but I really wanted to see DRI, and we were poor, so I did what I had to do. LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Apr 6, 2022

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013