Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gripebomb
Dec 13, 2006

I wanted to fight the world.

- Eddie Kingston

Dango Bango posted:

She's 100% referring to Mickie James vs. Deonna Purrazzo but got confused when they asked her about it.

I thought so but when she said they weren't women it through me for a loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Bryan using the terms “shoot” and “gimmick” when referring to regular life things is weirdly delightful.

Saying his daughter has a “gimmick where I’ll ask her things and all she does is respond with the word “cheese”” cracked me up more than it should have.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

the escape goat posted:

Bryan using the terms “shoot” and “gimmick” when referring to regular life things is weirdly delightful.

Saying his daughter has a “gimmick where I’ll ask her things and all she does is respond with the word “cheese”” cracked me up more than it should have.

Not sure we'll ever top worked handoff and shoot llama

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1506664132040224773?s=19

Responding to a three year old tweet to say "maybe", it's why he's the best.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Not sure we'll ever top worked handoff and shoot llama

I’m not familiar with shoot llama.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1429919188299091994

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Couple of days ago: "Bawwwww" "Sounds like my child took a bump"

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Bryan and Vinny in a conversation of why WALTER is better than Sammy Guevera in how one gets the absolute most out of doing nothing and the other gets the absolute least out of doing everything.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 53 minutes!
WALTER is cool

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Who the gently caress is WALTER?? the guy from Big Lebowski?!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Who the gently caress is WALTER?? the guy from Big Lebowski?!

big dude on NXT

Carlioo
Dec 26, 2012

:krakentoot:

can't be, that's GUNTHER, WALTER must be someone else

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Lid posted:

Bryan and Vinny in a conversation of why WALTER is better than Sammy Guevera in how one gets the absolute most out of doing nothing and the other gets the absolute least out of doing everything.

Really stupid argument then because Sammy gets huge reactions for his big spots and has become a big star while Walter is stuck in the minors. Heard he even lost his name.

I guess both of them recently broke up long term relationships though.

It's ok, B&V is for funny jokes not hard hitting analysis.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
until wunthler or whoever cums on a belt i don't give a drat

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

until wunthler or whoever cums on a belt i don't give a drat

"Please, call me Gunther, my father was Kapitänleutnant Starks :)"

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
The B&V discussion (unless I missed another one) was not that Sammy gets nothing out of doing everything, but more that Sammy literally cut a promo on Dynamite this week about how people tell him to stop doing so much because all of those bumps are going to leave him retiring young and in pain (this part of the promo got forgotten by a lot of people thanks to cumtalk later). They used WALTER as an example of how you can get a big reaction without destroying your neck, and I still think it's a little apples vs. oranges but it's not as dumb a comparison, nor as much of a burial of Sammy as was suggested in thread.

It was mostly just the exact same thing that Bryan/Dave/a lot of people bring up about Sammy, Darby, Will Ospreay, Hiromu, Kenny Omega, E&C/The Hardys, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, etc. etc. through the decades in response to Sammy cutting a promo on national television about the topic.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I enjoyed that they started to say that one day Sammy would be the older guy telling Nick Wayne not to do crazy stuff, then stopped and said actually Nick might be the one telling Sammy that :allears:

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Edge & Christian posted:

The B&V discussion (unless I missed another one) was not that Sammy gets nothing out of doing everything, but more that Sammy literally cut a promo on Dynamite this week about how people tell him to stop doing so much because all of those bumps are going to leave him retiring young and in pain (this part of the promo got forgotten by a lot of people thanks to cumtalk later). They used WALTER as an example of how you can get a big reaction without destroying your neck, and I still think it's a little apples vs. oranges but it's not as dumb a comparison, nor as much of a burial of Sammy as was suggested in thread.

It was mostly just the exact same thing that Bryan/Dave/a lot of people bring up about Sammy, Darby, Will Ospreay, Hiromu, Kenny Omega, E&C/The Hardys, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, etc. etc. through the decades in response to Sammy cutting a promo on national television about the topic.

If AEW and their way of doing things stick around it will be interesting to see in 20 years how guys like Sammy and Darby and really most of the AEW roster will be doing in comparison to guys like Jeff Hardy and Mick Foley since they're going from 5/6 matches a week to 2/3 matches a month.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Semp in rare good form this week tbqh

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Meltzer has four five star matches this year and three of them are Will Ospreay.

The other one is Cody v Sammy.

(Okada v Shingo was better than Ospreay v Okada.)

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
Give us money.
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1507830764351758341

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I’ve been listening to Bryan and Vinny clips recently, what’s the deal with this Craig guy? Does he add anything other than a zero energy sentence or two?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
lol no he sucks

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I’ve been listening to Bryan and Vinny clips recently, what’s the deal with this Craig guy? Does he add anything other than a zero energy sentence or two?

let me write that down

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Funny Craig moments are rare, but excellent.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
he makes cringe sex jokes and doesnt swear, like a good christian boy

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

He really likes Pearl Jam.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Sometimes it’s nice to listen to two guys’ nice, awkward friend interject every four minutes or so.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
he sounds like he gargles vinegar

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
they traded down when they ditched Brent Kremen

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

RealityWarCriminal posted:

they traded down when they ditched Brent Kremen

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
To be fair to Craig, he's at least toned down pointing out how hot various women are which is a real step in a positive direction.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Craig is good.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I like that I can very easily make a Craig impression by just saying "let me write that down"

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

You could replace Craig with a soundboard that says "let me write that down" and "did you see what she was wearing"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
and “can I please have the night off” from the show I do for one hour a week

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

As a Brent fan, he wouldn’t work being on once a month, let alone once a week.

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Don't think I've seen this angle of Dave's grotto before

https://twitter.com/roheblius/status/1508222537339072514?t=Ow_yscD2jhrGFcsZ3vbhew&s=19

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

I'm the dangling fax (printer?) To the left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

NienNunb posted:

Craig is good.

did you know ac jazz’s dad got electrocuted?