Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moonmazed
Dec 27, 2021

by VideoGames
ishida is so fixated on the adult baby thing, it's kind of concerning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
He also casually started dropping a P in his 'LGBTQ<bunch of letters>' 'jokes'.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Stantis, at home, finally rolls out of bed. It’s 3:00 pm
“gently caress my deadline is in an hour”
He hits up holidayscalendar.com
“Let’s see, March 27th is... national scribbles day. Thank god. That’s Sunday settled”

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

PC would be a lot better if it was just "today is national whatever day" every day, with any story being secondary to that.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

stupid sexy tulsi gabbard

"it feels like i voted for nothin' at all... nothin' at all"

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
How many "Putin painted into a corner with blood" are we on currently? 4?
The most :allears: :effort: one was the one with "Blood" label on the bucket.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Knight:

Broelman:

Warren Brown:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Josh Frydenberg hints at fuel excise cut, with budget expected to address cost of living (ABC). He also took a run around Lake Burley Griffin in Canberra which was the start of every news segment about this. The Australian is going with the headline "Petrol tax cut to keep the nation running".

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Putin is adorable as a bear. Look at those little ears, look at that stocky frame, look at that CUTE BANDAGE.

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Wow go straight to hell both sidesing a war of aggression.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Wow it's good to see Today's No-Good Teen getting out and about

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It’s upsetting to see modern technology in Mac’s 1960s universe.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Nice of Stantis to assist with the artwork today.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Barrel Cactaur posted:

Wow go straight to hell both sidesing a war of aggression.

Yeah I was gonna say lol.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

quote:

JOE AND GIGGLES GOTTA GO

When Sleepy Joe Biden strays off script, egregious mistakes almost always result.

While in Poland he called for ‘regime change’ in Russia. When the US engages in regime change it really means war. War with a nuclear power is the last thing we need. Joe can barely string together a coherent sentence. His cognitive decline is obvious and alarming. The so-called leader of the free world could end up causing nuclear war due to a verbal gaffe.

It’s time for Joe to go. He was installed in the White House after the election was stolen for him. The mainstream corporate media and his staff have tried in vain to cover up what is obvious to everyone: Joe is a corrupt figurehead kept in power to run the globalists’ game plan.

Joe said it himself. He’s not an America-first leader. Rather, he’s a globalist New World Order functionary who is also corrupt to the marrow.

Joe was caught on camera snarfing down a big slice of jalapeńo pizza. Usually the troops are served before the leaders eat, but Joe didn’t know this or didn’t care. He ate like the animal he is and then regretted it. Spicy pizza is young man’s food and hungry Joe apparently forgot that. I hope he packed some extra diapers.

Dementia Joe needs to be removed from office. It is crystal clear that he’s qualified only for a rocking chair. Joe needs to take some medical tests to determine the severity of his mental decline. Then we need to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove him from office. If we don’t, he could easily talk us into nuclear war.

— Ben Garrison

PS. President “Giggles” I think not…

Tina

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Kind of seems like he's saying Harris should be president and then taking it back

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Joe can barely string together a coherent sentence.

Right wingers really do just hear what they want to, huh? I heard the speech and he sounded fine, certainly not incoherent or incomprehensible. He's no worse than Trump at the very least.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ooh... another addition to my “anthropomorphized legislature - feet” folder...

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

:kstare:Sinfest Sunday:kstare:

Seriously, how do you even put into words whatever this is supposed to be?

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean on any level beyond the fact that Ishida hates gay/trans people and now also furrys for some reason. I THINK it's saying that the woke mob is ridiculous and that they have no real power save for that given to them by the media. Which is weird because he's also made comics comparing getting banned from twitter to being in prison. Though, I suppose depicting your enemies as simultaneously strong and weak is fascism 101. :shrug:

Also in other news lmao not even sure what I did to get this reaction since I think I've commented on ~maybe~ 2 posts of his like six months ago:

What a loving baby.

disposablewords
Sep 12, 2021

Twelve by Pies posted:

Right wingers really do just hear what they want to, huh? I heard the speech and he sounded fine, certainly not incoherent or incomprehensible. He's no worse than Trump at the very least.

I mean, what the gently caress do they even have to point to on their own side as great orators? Especially people who achieved high office? The past 20 years has seen nothing but blithering idiots, 2x4 planks with faces painted on, and wanna-be Sith Lords. They have to reach back to Reagan, more than 30 years now, to get anyone who isn't forgettable or a complete embarrassment. They have to insist that anyone else is a jabbering incomprehensible jester instead of admitting their own people's sole charisma is that of the demagogue riling up the mob where the coherence of what you say doesn't actually matter.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Clay Bennett

Steve Breen

Jeff Danziger

Al Goodwyn

Clay Jones

Steve Kelley

Jack Ohman

Michael Ramirez

Jeff Stahler

Tom Stiglich

Gary Varvel

Tony Branco

quote:

War on Freedom: Teachers have declared war on capitalism. what is on full display during this strike is the anti-capitalist position taken by the nation’s teachers’ unions.
Social programs, school funding and taxes: Three things capitalists like Branco have never railed against. :shepface:

Libra
Jan 5, 2011

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

Yessss, there it is! Love to see a "POLITICS" label in a political cartoon!

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Sinfest is along the lines that diversity training weakens our military, and the media is playing up Ukrainian victories to present that Wokeness wins warns. And I guess the whole “Putin invaded because he saw our weakness.” which is just right-wingers wanting to make this Yet Another Culture War Thing to piss and moan about. I’d be more inclined to think Putin invaded because a Ukrainian killed him in Elden Ring than a dumb diversity training video.

And this makes less sense given that Ukrainian troops are the ones doing the fighting. Maybe Ishida writes these in advance and expected American to have boots on the ground at this point.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

readingatwork posted:

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean on any level beyond the fact that Ishida hates gay/trans people and now also furrys for some reason. I THINK it's saying that the woke mob is ridiculous and that they have no real power save for that given to them by the media. Which is weird because he's also made comics comparing getting banned from twitter to being in prison. Though, I suppose depicting your enemies as simultaneously strong and weak is fascism 101. :shrug:

Also in other news lmao not even sure what I did to get this reaction since I think I've commented on ~maybe~ 2 posts of his like six months ago:

What a loving baby.

It would not shock me if he reads this thread. It and the reddit mock threads are probably the most attention he gets.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Raised By Birds posted:

Tony Branco

Social programs, school funding and taxes: Three things capitalists like Branco have never railed against. :shepface:

Yep that is literally what conservatives and liberals believe capitalism is. It just magically creates good stuff out of thin air and doesn't cause any problems at all.

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

I don't see why he drew them getting in each other's way. Trans women are women so being pro trans also means you are pro women.

This really is a case of trying to make something more complicated than it is.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Next Terrifying Military Threats

Ted Rall posted:

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has prompted American political leaders and media outlets to constantly speculate about other countries’ military aggression, whether it be the possibility that China would invade Taiwan or that Russia would next turn to the Baltic states. Rarely do they ever consider the fact that they themselves live in the most militarily aggressive country in the world, and that the world should be more afraid of us than we should be afraid of them.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Trapezium Dave posted:

Hey Todd, per your own cartoon it won't matter in a few minutes because the nukes are already flying.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Capitalism is a fairy tale. A good cartoon.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

I AM GRANDO posted:

It would not shock me if he reads this thread. It and the reddit mock threads are probably the most attention he gets.

The best argument I've heard for not posting Shitfest in this thread, even over "but it's not actually political".

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

That boat is absolutely sailing past that whale. That is presuming there's actually water that Ramirez didn't bother to draw.

Trapezium Dave posted:

In which Ted Rall tries his hand at a Ramirez and immediately surpasses it because he actually centered his two speakers and managed to stick them in the foreground of whatever non-Euclidean nightmare room that is. Also his text is readable.

Pants Donkey posted:

Sinfest is along the lines that diversity training weakens our military, and the media is playing up Ukrainian victories to present that Wokeness wins warns. And I guess the whole “Putin invaded because he saw our weakness.” which is just right-wingers wanting to make this Yet Another Culture War Thing to piss and moan about. I’d be more inclined to think Putin invaded because a Ukrainian killed him in Elden Ring than a dumb diversity training video.

And this makes less sense given that Ukrainian troops are the ones doing the fighting. Maybe Ishida writes these in advance and expected American to have boots on the ground at this point.

My theory is that Putin found a player message on the edge of a cliff that read "Treasure chest ahead, therefore try jumping", and decided it was good military advice.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Jedit posted:

The best argument I've heard for not posting Shitfest in this thread, even over "but it's not actually political".

Counterpoint: at this rate of mental degredation Ishida is bound to have some sort of amazing meltdown within the next couple of years.
I'm here for it.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

I'd have to go back to check, but I'm positive I heard Alex Jones say the exact same thing the drone was saying on Friday's episode of Knowledge Fight, which covered the March 22nd episode of Info Wars. I know that poo poo's not exclusive to Jones, but if Ishida's buffer is days instead of weeks, that might mean that he's an Info Wars listener (since he might have been listening to that episode of IW while working on that comic).

It wouldn't be surprising if he was an IW listener, regardless of whether he took that from Jones or not, but if nothing else it might be a clue to why he's gone the way that he has.

By popular demand posted:

Counterpoint: at this rate of mental degredation Ishida is bound to have some sort of amazing meltdown within the next couple of years.
I'm here for it.

:hmmyes:

Especially if his income continues to decline, because that definitely won't help him any

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

I'm here for it.

I mean, how could you tell?

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

I'm here for it.

Alternately, maybe this has already happened and we are living in the aftermath.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

As long as Ishida has something to lose it's guaranteed that he'd find the way.
Until he'll make Glinner look sane and reasonable.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Best Bennet in a long while. It's a clear metaphor, expressing a cogent argument*, and to cap it all, RUSSIA doesn't have a single hammer OR sickle on him.

*I don't actually know what's cogent, but "holy poo poo, Russia didn't win immediately?" is something I've seen a fair bit.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

kartikeya posted:

That boat is absolutely sailing past that whale. That is presuming there's actually water that Ramirez didn't bother to draw.
More on the point, the actual ride it's parodying is... just a ride. You sail through the whale, which is a prop, and you're fine. People don't actually get eaten! It's just an illusion!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Alhazred posted:

I mean, how could you tell?

there is always further to fall and it is always worse. when sinfest comics start looking like Cerebus #186 then we'll maybe talk about how it can't get worse

Mr. Squishy posted:

Best Bennet in a long while. It's a clear metaphor, expressing a cogent argument*, and to cap it all, RUSSIA doesn't have a single hammer OR sickle on him.

the labels are a bit much imo but I guess we can only ask for so much from the medium of political cartooning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Angepain posted:

there is always further to fall and it is always worse. when sinfest comics start looking like Cerebus #186 then we'll maybe talk about how it can't get worse

:psyboom:
He never came back from that, did he?