Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's a well known fact nobody's ever cracked their skull open and died falling backwards on the ground from a hit to the head.

And if they did, LOL PUSSIES AMIRITE!?

I'm sorry an open palm slap from a 58 year old man Will Smith would result in you falling to the ground unconscious.

Billy Ray Blowjob fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Mar 28, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

This thread seems to be full of terminally single dudes

Which isn't a surprise because it's GBS

I love my wife, but someone would have to push it pretty far before I risk spending a night in jail.

I think Will Smith could have made out better in this if he and his wife just got up walked out after the joke. Chris Rock would have felt even more awkward and everyone would have been calling him a dickhead now instead of only half of everyone.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Nice Tuckpointing! posted:

I wonder which member of Congress will be first to tweet about it because priorities.

https://twitter.com/grace_panetta/status/1508274988792655872?s=20&t=afcC-dkUHxi-kOARxooufA

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
the real victims are anyone who ends up reading an essay about this in the coming weeks and the real bullies those writing them

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
Rap music is pivoting back to slapping other men to defend your ho's honor.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Heffer posted:

Next year there will be a callback skit with Kevin James, Adam Sandler, David Spade all slapping Chris Rock

GROWNUPS 5

COMING THIS MEMORIAL DAY

:suicide::suicide::suicide:

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

Rap music is pivoting back to slapping other men to defend your ho's honor.

let's get you to bed grandma

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Khanstant posted:

the real victims are anyone who ends up reading an essay about this in the coming weeks and the real bullies those writing them

Filmtalx
The rise and fall of Will Smith
4:45:30

sad question
May 30, 2020

Crespolini posted:

His Bald Beautiful Wife was not amused, and that gave him his marching orders. There may be some kinda word for his place in their relationship even.

Yeah, DPS.

Tjadeth
Sep 16, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
VOLUNTEER
:nyan:

Toxic Mental posted:

what does your wife look like, i'm gonna make fun of her appearance and there's not poo poo you can do about it btich

what does your husband look like? I'm going to make fun of your appearance and then get slapped by him :smuggo:

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I hope they both have to apologize and donate 6 figures for taking attention away from Ukraine.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I would have been embarrassed if my husband got up and slapped the man that was making jokes about me instead of working quietly behind the scenes to ensure that man never worked again.

Nice Tuckpointing!
Nov 3, 2005

Dune cleaned up in the technical categories and Zimmer won for the score so that's cool.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Henceforth he shall slap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-xzA3HorfU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
What I want to know is who is slapping who next year? I hoping Timothée Chalamet slaps Jude Law.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

unbelievable to think we just witnessed will smith essentially murder a man live on stage and anyone thinks it's funny. how could you be so callous? nothing about this situation is a joke

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

speng31b posted:

unbelievable to think we just witnessed will smith essentially murder a man live on stage and anyone thinks it's funny. how could you be so callous? nothing about this situation is a joke

The real victim in all of this is will smith tbh.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://twitter.com/willsmith/status/1508271651221217285?s=21&t=Mg6_iCdSnJsEx0bvLIGtKg

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

the Oscars 2022 Slap should have united America but it only left us more divided because of the social justice warriors politicizing mild celebrity on celebrity violence, which unlike IRL violence is funny and victimless

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
DJ Jazzy Jeff is the real victim in all this

speng31b
May 8, 2010

i just threw my entire men in black DVD box set in the trash!

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

pretty sure they only made one men in black movie

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

speng31b posted:

That's just good decision making regardless of current events, you can stream that poo poo easy.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

speng31b posted:

Ill pay for shipping if you pull them out and send them to me, I like those movies

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
The force ghost of Miyamoto Musashi appeared stage right and actually bowed toward Will Smith.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Did Judge Apatow really tweet that he could of
Killed him?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Say what you will about the joke, and Will Smith's reaction but Chris Rock took that slap like a loving champ.

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
Had Will Smith just stood up and walked out of the building. Not even accepted the award. Issued a statement condemning Chris Rock, maybe even make a jab at The Academy itself. Chris Rock would've been destroyed in the press. Now, Will Smith is a loving embarrassment. Chris Rock is now the face of comedy's ability to make envelope pushing jokes.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Do you think the camera operator whose footage was used will use that cred as an icebreaker at parties from now on?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

davecrazy posted:

Did Judge Apatow really tweet that he could of
Killed him?

No, he properly tweeted "could have"

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Triikan posted:

Had Will Smith just stood up and walked out of the building. Not even accepted the award. Issued a statement condemning Chris Rock, maybe even make a jab at The Academy itself. Chris Rock would've been destroyed in the press. Now, Will Smith is a loving embarrassment. Chris Rock is now the face of comedy's ability to make envelope pushing jokes.

hahahaha what reddit post did you copy this from

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

FogHelmut posted:

Society's crumbling

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm gonna give the anime avatar tweeters until tomorrow morning to refine the hottest take on this

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

FogHelmut posted:

Your rite

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

hawowanlawow posted:

I'm gonna give the anime avatar tweeters until tomorrow morning to refine the hottest take on this

Here's a frontrunner

https://twitter.com/durrutibooty/status/1508302790270984195

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.

https://twitter.com/KaiserNeko/status/1508288664740237312

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Society's crumbling

When we lose grammar, we lose hope.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Man it’s like, 2022, let your wife kick his rear end. :jerkbag:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
*Stands up*

Everyone slaps Chris!

*sits back down*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

the "interrogating the daughter's bf scene from bad boys II" except the kid goes upstairs and pounds out his wife