Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Noh actor sweeping fan over white's headless corpse, still in perfect seiza, as drum booms "annnnnnnnnnnnnd beeeeeeeeest actorrrrrrrr" BOOM "goes tooooooooooooo" BOOM BOOM CLACK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
at the end of each year's In Memoriam, they should take the oldest living SAG member and let the Best Actor slap them to death

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

sure you think this is hilarious, but would you still think it was funny if the circumstances and people involved and the outcome were entirely different??

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

sure you think this is hilarious, but would you still think it was funny if the circumstances and people involved and the outcome were entirely different??

*points at above posts*

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

at the end of each year's In Memoriam, they should take the oldest living SAG member and let the Best Actor slap them to death

on even years, Best Actor, on odd years, Best Actress

let's keep it inclusive

WampaLord has issued a correction as of 20:19 on Mar 28, 2022

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
if things were different they would be different, i scream into the twitter void, gaining +1 clout

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

With splitting up seasons of TV into two parts becoming ever more common, what calendar year will feature a popular drama having their final season split into 3 parts??? I say 2026. poo poo is just going to get more and more stupid and ridiculous

And then years between seasons to where you don't wtf is going on with the show or why you should care.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

midsommar vibes, it works

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

no one's talking about the other what ifs! like, what if they had been on a hydrogen-filled airship and rock was about to light a cigar?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Srice posted:

What if, seconds before Will Smith's slap connected, he suddenly manifested the power of the God Hand

Will Smith offered Uncle Phil for sacrifice :stonk:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Buck Wildman posted:

*points at above posts*

buh?????

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

WampaLord posted:

on even years, Best Actor, on odd years, Best Actress

let's keep it incluisive

Alright sure, ok, everyone gets a chance. let's keep up this woke madness, it's fine. just don't come crying to me when Emma Stone's on her 40th slap and Liza Minnelli's still not dead.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

And if it's your first time being nominated, you have to slap.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

someone winning next year is definitely gonna do an "am i dreaming? can someone slap me?"-type joke

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
What if that slap had killed Chris Rock and he was about to cure alopecia so the cure died with him? Think before you act.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I love that alopecia was an old Marge Simpson joke but now it may as well be chemo

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

What if that slap had killed Chris Rock and he was about to cure alopecia so the cure died with him? Think before you act.

invest in robocop-type technology to resurrect him to finish the job.

but twist ending, as robochris he slaps his whole family to death in a fit of rage at the exact moment he cures alopecia

he deactivates himself as a single tear slides down his robot cheek and the robot LED lights in his eyes slowly dim

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Alright sure, ok, everyone gets a chance. let's keep up this woke madness, it's fine. just don't come crying to me when Emma Stone's on her 40th slap and Liza Minnelli's still not dead.

Vegas can set odds on the over/under time for those kinds of situations

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

the gem in george clooney's hand flashes and he nods grimly before frenching dwayne johnson and marching stoically to the podium

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/kathygriffin/status/1508280182146154500?s=20&t=8kulbfkhzPUIneVi4DCmhQ

lmao at the D listers attempting to gain relevance

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Buck Wildman posted:

Noh actor sweeping fan over white's headless corpse, still in perfect seiza, as drum booms "annnnnnnnnnnnnd beeeeeeeeest actorrrrrrrr" BOOM "goes tooooooooooooo" BOOM BOOM CLACK

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

good, I am glad you are worried about this lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

armies of mind-controlled smith-ites pour into comedy clubs across north america, rubbing their hands together gleefully. "THIS IS NORMALIZED" they scream as they slap everyone fully to death

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Has anyone found a “will smith will make comedians afraid to do crowd work, which is good because crowd work is weaponized bigotry” take yet? Need one for my bingo board

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/GunLuigi/status/1508303178596503559?s=20&t=wzBW4kXNLGidXcjHzKj2Xg

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Buck Wildman posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKMw2it8dQY

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

speng31b posted:

armies of mind-controlled smith-ites pour into comedy clubs across north america, rubbing their hands together gleefully. "THIS IS NORMALIZED" they scream as they slap everyone fully to death

*me, not mind controlled or a fan of Will Smith, also slapping people in comedy clubs out of the simple joy of slapping.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I hope someone slaps Kathy's head clean off

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
these awful takes have made me fully Willpilled

speng31b
May 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1508544018505945096

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
the real reason will smith might face consequences is because what happened denigrated the hallowed halls of the hollywood elite. They can’t be seen cavorting with someone who acts like the brutish lower classes.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

i cant believe uma thurman was on this garbage

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

man im already tired of the will smith poo poo. cant just have a funny thing happen in this hot take cursed world

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I just wish it had been Ricky Gervais, the takeosphere wouldn’t know what to do with itself

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

babypolis posted:

man im already tired of the will smith poo poo. cant just have a funny thing happen in this hot take cursed world

Bonkers hot takes are a funny thing too though

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Koirhor posted:

the real reason will smith might face consequences is because what happened denigrated the hallowed halls of the hollywood elite. They can’t be seen cavorting with someone who acts like the brutish lower classes.

this was Will Smith's Barry Lyndon moment

he will be crippled and destitute by the end of the year after Chris Rock demands satisfaction from him

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

God Hole posted:

this was Will Smith's Barry Lyndon moment

he will be crippled and destitute by the end of the year after Chris Rock demands satisfaction from him

Jaden will take over the estate and pay him a derisively low allowance while Will wanders Europe pursuing, but never matching, his former gambling successes.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/JNelsonLDF/status/1508293347068293124?s=20&t=ASDLi89DmfMlUbbhm64k_g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

babypolis posted:

i cant believe uma thurman was on this garbage

I read a plot synopsis when that was posted and good god