Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Does canada have some weird law that nurses have to tweet for their patients if they cant do it themselves? I come from a simple European country where that's not a custom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

sharknado slashfic posted:

Who is Longinus in this scenario

I see you're not familiar with the deep lore, and you are only a recent follower of the prophet.

Obviously, Longinus is the landmonster who hated young entergagepreneurs (oh yes, it's a triple, shocked he hasn't seen the possibilities yet), and was unwilling to not let GarfieldEats continue without paying something, which is, in the grand scheme of things, meaningless, like "rent".

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

The Alchemist posted:

Does canada have some weird law that nurses have to tweet for their patients if they cant do it themselves? I come from a simple European country where that's not a custom.

No, and if a nurse did do that for him as a courtesy, she wouldn't just introduce herself as "Michelle. The nurse." which is by far my favorite part of the message

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

#omnicrom

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Necronomicron

I hope he makes it through alright but I just know he's going to end up being one of those long COVID folks, if only for the attention.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
ONLY TRUST YOUR MASKS. VACCINES WILL NEVER SAVE YOU.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

STABASS posted:

ONLY TRUST YOUR MASKS. VACCINES WILL NEVER SAVE YOU.

Gotta admit this is a pretty novel place to draw the line

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
That’s why I pick up all the masks I find in the street or trash outside Walmart got to keep me and the kids safe

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lt. Cock posted:

Just because he’s celibate doesn’t mean he has no erections. In fact, I’d wager that he’s always hard. Part of the struggle of being the ultimate celibacy influence is openly resisting the temptation of your rock hard turgid boner. Nathen’s dick is like Jesus on the cross. Garfield is there. He is all the sins of mankind’s past present and future. Nickelodeon is Judas.

I mean you gotta hand it to this poster, this is an absolutely pro-tier username/post combo

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Nathen is only celibate because he's gay but doesn't want to stop believing in a god that wants to send him to hell.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

Nathen is only celibate because he's gay but doesn't want to stop believing in a god that wants to send him to hell.

Nathen doesn't give two flying shits about God other than to nod enthusiastically about him for the same reason he nods enthusiastically about being celibate.

Doing otherwise pisses his father off. And that's where the money comes from.

A man like Nathen has no concept of God, spirituality, or the ability to rationalize or depict 'hell' or why he of all people might go there. But he's scared shitless of what his dad might do. Oh you better believe that bud. And if pops says no suckin' dick at the club or else no more Garfield comics or trips to Cancun? Well then that's the deal you make.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

Big Beef City posted:

Nathen doesn't give two flying shits about God other than to nod enthusiastically about him for the same reason he nods enthusiastically about being celibate.

Doing otherwise pisses his father off. And that's where the money comes from.

A man like Nathen has no concept of God, spirituality, or the ability to rationalize or depict 'hell' or why he of all people might go there. But he's scared shitless of what his dad might do. Oh you better believe that bud. And if pops says no suckin' dick at the club or else no more Garfield comics or trips to Cancun? Well then that's the deal you make.

Is that why Nathen posts so much homophobic/misogynistic poo poo on his Arab focused TikTok? For someone who's pulling max 10 likes per tweet on his purely English focused material he seems to have some minor traction with his Arabic language stuff (which even though I don't speak the language feels pretty hateful).

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nathen is posting homophobic stuff? That’s new. He’s openly gay.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Frank Frank posted:

Celibate gay.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Duckman2008 posted:

Celibate gay.

Celi-gay-te

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

pseudanonymous posted:

entergagepreneurs (oh yes, it's a triple, shocked he hasn't seen the possibilities yet)

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE FORCES YOU’RE SKIRMISHING WITH?!

(If Nathen were a supernatural entity you’d have to pay the Ghostbusters a whole lot of extra to deal with him)

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Frank Frank posted:

He’s projecting, covering, and probably a certain type of self-loathing.

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Nathen is a man of contrasts

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
He’s certainly catty!! :haw:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

nathen go on masterchef

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I never thought I’d have anything in common with nathen, but I also came down with odiecron on the 25th. I’m hard as nails tho so I’m just at home with my obese brown tabby cat.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Farm2MyAss

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1508700777686216705?s=21&t=PO8s4cECMkOTa4CcmU3Wgg

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Biolab-2-Plate diseases #TryUP #Garfield

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Nathfield, recognized expert in applications of biochemical warfare

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

I am losing it over that last line

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
im the 1 like

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

something they can use for warfare...dangerous.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Covid being worse than Sarin is quite the take. I suppose sarin isn’t contagious so he may be technically correct in the grand scheme of things but I were forced to choose which one I’d be directly exposed to, I think I’m going to go with the one that isn’t a lethal nerve agent.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

only one way to know for sure

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Nathen was warning us all along that Arabolosis was a chemical agent :tinfoil:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Covid being worse than Sarin is quite the take. I suppose sarin isn’t contagious so he may be technically correct in the grand scheme of things but I were forced to choose which one I’d be directly exposed to, I think I’m going to go with the one that isn’t a lethal nerve agent.

Both have been found in the Tokyo subway system. Checkmate, lib.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The Nathfield reveal will be this week #Mneowww #Ventilatorgaging #Covid2Nathen

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Very on-brand for Nathen to be about 2 years late with his covid experience blog.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

Sherbert... nooooo.....

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

#newsworthy #pleaseloveme

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Have any of you North American goons, especially Canadian ones, sent flowers to our poor suffering Nathfield yet?

C'mon, think of all the entergagement he's provided us!

It doesn't have to be a huge bouquet, even some daffodils you picked from the cemetery with a nice card would be better than nothing. Though cheap flowers can be had for like :10bux: at supermarkets I believe.

Pro tips:
Send the flowers and card to Nathen Mazri, not to "Nathfield."
I think the hospital was mentioned in a post above?
If you wish to remain anonymous, you can sign the card 'Garfield', maybe with a cat paw print from some internet page.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

BigBadSteve posted:

Pro tips:
Send the flowers and card to Nathen Mazri, not to "Nathfield."

This is not a very "pro" pro-tip

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

This is not a very "pro" pro-tip

Hey I'm not really a "pro", I guess you get what you pay for. Speaking of which, I'd gladly contribute :10bux: towards some honest Canadian goon's Nathfield flowers fund.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Frank Frank posted:

Very on-brand for Nathen to be about 2 years late with his covid experience blog.

In fairness, goons have only just stopped posting their vaccine trip reports.