Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Still Garfin', still barfin'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

EL BROMANCE posted:

In fairness, goons have only just stopped posting their vaccine trip reports.

we've moved on to mocking the idea of ever going outside ever again

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
i have two twitter followers, one of whom is alec eiffel and the other being some thirst bot, and i'm p sure if i announced i'd recovered from hospitalization i'd get more likes than nathen

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i have two twitter followers, one of whom is alec eiffel and the other being some thirst bot, and i'm p sure if i announced i'd recovered from hospitalization i'd get more likes than nathen

So, you buy any ATR NFTs?

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

I guess he's feeling better

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I wonder how exhausting it is to be Nathen’s best friend*

* that isn’t an imaginary cat

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he said here that he'd tell us "story about flight", is this related to how he's in Dubai suddenly?

Beached Whale posted:

The Nathfield reveal will be this week #Mneowww #Ventilatorgaging #Covid2Nathen

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Beached Whale posted:

Sherbert... nooooo.....

Libertarian candidate in a mask is unexpected

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Alll my loverssssss.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
just grow a three-foot beard already Nathen, come on! the fans want it!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I've said this before but his random use of hashtags is so loving weird

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

So I'm still confused by this, he says being vaccinated saved his life, but he's also antivax??

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

CodfishCartographer posted:

So I'm still confused by this, he says being vaccinated saved his life, but he's also antivax??

He thinks vaccines don’t work but masks do. Nathen is an enigma.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

So he was at death's door a few days ago and now he's in Dubai with some random woman who is his best friend but has never been mentioned at any time in the last 3 years

To be charitable I guess if he really was almost dead he could have flown back to see his family and his friend went with him for support

On the other hand I don't actually believe he was in the hospital sooooo

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Mar 29, 2022

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
One of my ex-girlfriends is basically Nathen Mazri, so I understand entirely how an insane person who has no coherent thoughts can have a person imagined as a best friend who is never mentioned for years

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

sharknado slashfic posted:

So he was at death's door a few days ago and now he's in Dubai with some random woman who is his best friend but has never been mentioned at any time in the last 3 years

Manic phase

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Beached Whale posted:

I really like the fact that his Twitter post says to get on his discord for more news sooner, and the discord just says "yeah I'm gonna post on Instagram next week".

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Akratic Method posted:

I really like the fact that his Twitter post says to get on his discord for more news sooner, and the discord just says "yeah I'm gonna post on Instagram next week".

That’s social media engagentertagement

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hahah he’s such a dumb rear end in a top hat Hahahahah

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

These entergagement levels are off the charts!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Akratic Method posted:

The tweet didn't even have a link to the discord

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

CodfishCartographer posted:

I guess he's feeling better

sharknado slashfic posted:

To be charitable I guess if he really was almost dead he could have flown back to see his family and his friend went with him for support

On the other hand I don't actually believe he was in the hospital sooooo
I believe Nathen was in the hospital with a serious Covid infection, and is still there. The Dubai selfie was trawled up from his phone photos and sent at his behest by that kind nurse. But she must have partly misunderstood the eyebrow twitching code, so she forgot to say in the post that it's an old photo.

Nathen is merely showing love to his friends by posting old treasured photos of them with him, since, sadly, he might not have long to live. :(

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm in one of the Matrix movies.
It's as if his hair is gradually crawling further and further up his forehead to escape from those Botoxed farm2face'd lips.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Mozi posted:

just grow a three-foot beard already Nathen, come on! the fans want it!
Ayatollah Mazri issues a fatwa against Nickelodeon.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Mozi posted:

we've moved on to mocking the idea of ever going outside ever again

…moved on? I was under the impression when I signed up here that it was implicitly a commitment to avoiding the outdoors

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

I won't comment on what I think this picture is communicating, however I am curious as to what Nathen thinks it says.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Hahah he’s such a dumb rear end in a top hat Hahahahah

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
It makes sense if he’s celibate to make those faces. They are utterly repellent to any potential partner. Very smart defense mechanism.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It's a selfie face, Nathen's just showing he's a (celibate) thot.

Since tween and teens girls pout like that on social media, it proves he's young, i.e. no older than 30, world's youngest ex-Garfield-franchisee.

Also, seriously, based on a number of his posts he had some nasty 'natural remedy' Botox-like chemical crap (aka Farm2Face) injected into his lips. Like Botox, it would have been a poison that kills nerve cells, making Nathen's rictus pout permanent, Ghod help him.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

BigBadSteve posted:

Ghod help him.

God looks upon Nathen and lives in fear of what He created

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Beached Whale posted:

very convenient to realize you actually got covid 2 weeks ago so that you can end your isolation immediately

very brave

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

istewart posted:

…moved on? I was under the impression when I signed up here that it was implicitly a commitment to avoiding the outdoors

that was more of a social norm but now if you go outside that's apparently the same riskwise as going into a packed bingo house full of 80 year old covid patients and making out with every one of them

AdmiralViscen
Nov 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/wearemel/status/1509217675574226944?s=21&t=OQnFUIJRz--b47F09CSKCQ

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea
It was all Pascal's fault it couldn't possibly be that a mediocre Garfield themed restaurant run by an insane person was a bad idea

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

What's wild to me is if Nathen had a cool personality instead of a repellant one I'd find him super hot. But then he'd be a completely different person and not Nathen Mazri. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

quote:

Hey @new member, welcome to the most entergaging Nathfield!
Join Nathen Mazri , world's youngest Garfield licensee, founded GarfieldEATS, 1st lasagna chain, with creator Jim Davis 10Million mentions/memes and then Scooby-Doo EATS and now became a thing on the internet with global media hype and over 500 press releases. He is now on an orange mission and transformed to Nathfield to clean the Earth.
His orange GarfieldEATS suit possesses superpowers and extreme telepathy and empathy for humankind.

#staybrowsed and be part of his adventure. He believes Youth is an asset, not a liability based on his self-memoir book Arabiolosis.

Ask your members about Orange Tasks and how to become an Entergage Fanvestor. There are cool channels to experience and join the meeting rooms where Nathen does pop up to get to know you and entergage you. His assistant replies on his behalf during the day, but if you see a code: Nate1 then it is him messaging. yes, really him. You also have the chance to own a piece of GarfieldEATS in the metaverse and NFTs to celebrate the memories on Opensea.

Love me, feed, me, don't leave me!

This is the current welcoming bot-message on the discord, I feel like there's a lot to unpack here.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I am an entergaged fanvestor. I have completed all of the orange tasks assigned to me.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Hard to argue that it was a 'lasagna chain' when he never opened any other locations than the first one

LOL at 500 press releases when each one is the equivalent of 'I woke up and soiled my cat suit'

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
God I always forget his orange suit has whiskers on it.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I was starting to think Nathen was a total loser but now that I know he has over 500 press releases I need to rethink things

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This might be the first time I've seen him look like a normal person, if you ignore the suit and giant Garfield. Of course being hugged by Garfield might be the first time in his life that he's been happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer
“GarfieldEATS was a trailblazer in several respects. It was a ghost kitchen before ghost kitchens were a thing, taking the shape of what Mazri calls a “QMR,” or “quick mobile restaurant” — in other words, a strictly carryout restaurant that required customers to order via mobile. “

You know, you gotta give it this a little bit: everyone (including me) made fun of the app, and it was an early version of some of that poo poo.

Now, granted, it was clumsily executed and ghost kitchen / door dash stuff doesn’t pick up near as quickly without Covid hitting.

Also:

“Then, in December 2021, Mazri received an email from ViacomCBS terminating his Garfield licensing agreement. “One day before Christmas,” Mazri says. “Those bastards.””

Lol.