Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

peterson is a deeply broken man but he’s no shapiro

i forget who said it about jorp, that he has interesting things to say but they are not novel, and he has novel things to say but they are not interesting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

NightGyr posted:

Last I looked into it, this seemed to be the case for Mumia too.
mumia at the scene of the crime, himself shot by the cop who had died, while wearing a holster for his gun that was registered to him which was laying next to him with all rounds fired, which matched the bullets found in the dead cop.

absolutely dead to rights! guilty as poo poo!

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Wheeee posted:

peterson is a deeply broken man but he’s no shapiro

i forget who said it about jorp, that he has interesting things to say but they are not novel, and he has novel things to say but they are not interesting

I'm gonna need some examples of anything he's said that is either interesting or novel.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/SimonBarnhill/status/1509038675367464960

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/chiweethegod/status/1508954846086324224?s=20&t=LuSJ5T3NR_ci3FXBElwM2Q

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Paladinus posted:

It's safe to assume that the majority of those intercepted calls are staged in one way or another. Either staged completely, or PoWs are fed lines when calling home. On the other hand, if you're from a small poor village in Russia and was raised on a steady stream of propaganda, you can have the expectation that Ukrainian villages, or even other Russian villages can't live better.

Is this a syq or are you serious? Lol dude have you ever been to a poor eastern European village? They still have the loving internet (often fiber, faster than anything I can get at home in the US). People from there might be rednecks but they aren't braindead morons.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

TenementFunster posted:

mumia at the scene of the crime, himself shot by the cop who had died, while wearing a holster for his gun that was registered to him which was laying next to him with all rounds fired, which matched the bullets found in the dead cop.

absolutely dead to rights! guilty as poo poo!

Makes a lot of sense when you realise cops frame people so routinely they're literally incapable of understanding it might ever have consequences, because it usually doesn't.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

IAMKOREA posted:

Is this a syq or are you serious? Lol dude have you ever been to a poor eastern European village? They still have the loving internet (often fiber, faster than anything I can get at home in the US). People from there might be rednecks but they aren't braindead morons.

Do you think people randomly google villages in other countries or something? Believe it or not, there are people who just don't spend a lot of time on the internet. And for those who do, there's propaganda there, too, imagine. And yes, I'm sure I've been to more poor Eastern European villages than you.

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Do you think people randomly google villages in other countries or something? Believe it or not, there are people who just don't spend a lot of time on the internet. And for those who do, there's propaganda there, too, imagine. And yes, I'm sure I've been to more poor Eastern European villages than you.

We're talking about 18 year old soldiers here right? You think 18 year olds aren't on the internet constantly and don't realize that roads can be paved with asphalt? Lmao

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Makes a lot of sense when you realise cops frame people so routinely they're literally incapable of understanding it might ever have consequences, because it usually doesn't.
they didn’t need to frame him because he was guilty a shot. he was at the scene and clearly participated in a fatal gun fight. not even OJ or casey anthony are as obviously guilty as mumia. it’s good that he’s off death row but lol come on he absolutely shot that cop.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

whats the appropriate amount of time to wait after shooting a man to death on a movie set before raw dpgging ypur wife

January 6 Survivor
Jan 6, 2022

The
Nelson Mandela
of clapping
dusty old cheeks

( o(

McCracAttack posted:

https://twitter.com/sumlenny/status/1508398726099914756

Now, I know everyone's suddenly an armchair expert these days. But I'm pretty sure Russia has street lights and paved roads.

when the judeo-bolshevist asiatic hordes invaded innocent european Berlin after mercilessly murdering its heroic apolitical defenders they were amazed to see the nordo-aryan mystery technology known as "toilets" and between raping the defenseless virginal blonde blue eyed women of germany by the billion, they brutishly and foolishly proceeded to dismantle the toilets to smuggle them home, their barbaric underdeveloped brains thinking that these "magical artefacts" would continue flushing even if not connected to pipes.

It's true, I read it from the autobiography of Obersturmführer Otto Gunther Von Lebensraumnitz

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
how the gently caress do you think they got to ukraine? did they go from their rural villages to ukraine on foot, carefully avoiding any paved roads?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

russian hilllbilly conscripts who’ve never seen a traffic light walking dusty dirt roads to report for duty, carrying only hobo bindles full of vodka and cigarettes

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
And the X months of military training were also so isolated they never encountered such things

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

IAMKOREA posted:

We're talking about 18 year old soldiers here right? You think 18 year olds aren't on the internet constantly and don't realize that roads can be paved with asphalt? Lmao

They might not realise that Ukrainian villages that are supposed to be far worse than Russian villages can actually be better. The fake call doesn't imply he's never seen a traffic light, lmao, he's just amazed to see it in a Ukrainian village.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
its like going to mississippi and being shocked they have traffic lights, so pretty reasonable

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/Jezebel/status/1508932902796419076

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If he slapped Chris Rock.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Paladinus posted:

They might not realise that Ukrainian villages that are supposed to be far worse than Russian villages can actually be better. The fake call doesn't imply he's never seen a traffic light, lmao, he's just amazed to see it in a Ukrainian village.

That's what the thread says but that's isn't what tweet implies.

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

TenementFunster posted:

they didn’t need to frame him because he was guilty a shot. he was at the scene and clearly participated in a fatal gun fight. not even OJ or casey anthony are as obviously guilty as mumia. it’s good that he’s off death row but lol come on he absolutely shot that cop.

I think the point is that even when they have the most blatant physical evidence in the world they still feel the need to violate the suspect's rights and make poo poo up to gild the lilly.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
HILARIA??????????

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Robo Reagan posted:

whats the appropriate amount of time to wait after shooting a man to death on a movie set before raw dpgging ypur wife

I dunno, how long does it take to walk to your trailer?

It is never a bad time to rawdog your wife, assuming consent and privacy ofc.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I think all this waffling about Mumia overlooks the fact that dead cops are a public service

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
https://twitter.com/BGriff01/status/1508559901508968454?t=kySAxtOD5yqsuYMqtqfHqw&s=19

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
that's why I say "hey man nice shot"

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

poo poo if you go back further Lee Harvey Oswald was assassinated on live TV, though that's only for the boomers

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

Hey man, nice shot.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I bless the brains down in gaaaaaafffferica

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

I had a canadian girlfriend once (you'll never meet her) and she would get real mad if I would use "America" as NOT including Canada.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Volcott posted:

Amanda Knox only got 20k for being subjected to the clownshoe bumblelord Italian legal system and 4 years in the clink.

No Murder, Defamation Time Served, Complete and Total EXONERATION. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

:hmmyes:

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice

100% would skip clicking the link and just never come back to work regardless if i was fired or not.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/RealHeathcliffs/status/1509211852886228998?t=q8l8ZWYDqTyPX07ckOGtnA&s=19

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Please don't post on the employee corkboard that I'm big mad, I'm not big mad, I am an honorable gentleman so shove your head up your rear end!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

NOBODY WANTS TO WORK ANYMORE!!! A BLOO BLOO BLOO