Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Monkey Fracas posted:

It's the leader of the same gang that gets their asses handed to them in a lazy fight scene in every Italian mad max ripoff/New York 70s Crime movie

Hell yes

I was gonna say, that movie has to be set in the space-70s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trollologist
Mar 3, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

TheSwizzler posted:

I am now demanding a Disney Plus series in the vein of Agents of Shield where they only use the Star Wars characters completely unworthy of use in any media, and failing that make up one hastily in a way that cannot possibly link to the established canon

Presenting: Star Wars - Unnamed Rodian

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

untitled greedo project

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Zokari posted:

untitled greedo project

I don't think the world is ready for that bit of something awful forums original content

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

TheSwizzler posted:

If I worked at the Star Wars hotel I'd definitely be taking bribes to let guests gently caress R2D2

The inevitable court case where the defense of "stg your honor I thought it was a dark side plotline" might actually work

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Milo and POTUS posted:

The inevitable court case where the defense of "stg your honor I thought it was a dark side plotline" might actually work

who's taking who to court for what in this situation?

I don't think there's anything illegal about paying to gently caress a robot

if the guest got caught they'd just get kicked out and maybe banned from disney properties

if the employee got caught they'd just get fired or promoted

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

buddy they won’t even let me gently caress the robot

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mac and Cheese posted:

i'll forever maintain that the grocery store scene from mac and me is better than any scene in e.t.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OigSV6fD9E8

Pretty accurate

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
There was the gala of Secrets of Dumbledore (???) in Southbank yesterday while I was having a walk by the riverside. I waited to see Mads "Stupid Sexy Madds" Mikkelsen alas they were interviewing bunch of boring normies and I checked out when Jude Law showed up to do his "I hate this so much but £20 is £20" talk about Arry Po-ah.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I rewatched the talented Mr Ripley recently and why the gently caress did so many movies cast him as dark and brooding when that dude is a goddamn charismatic magnet, he killed it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Jude Law is amazing. He’s one of the best actors on earth.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

dear warner bros, nobody likes the HP prequels just cut straight to the steamy wizard sex scenes with Mads and Jude tia

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

only 2 more days until FOTY Morbius :pray:

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
That Mac and Me explosion is loving wild.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
want to see a mac and me reboot with culkin and rich evans

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I want that juicy mac and me

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
when conan gets alzheimers paul rudd will just be able to crank him and crank him and crank him again with that clip

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I rewatched the talented Mr Ripley recently and why the gently caress did so many movies cast him as dark and brooding when that dude is a goddamn charismatic magnet, he killed it.

have you ever seen someone so pale?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Jude Law implies Jude Crime

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mac and Cheese posted:

when conan gets alzheimers paul rudd will just be able to crank him and crank him and crank him again with that clip

You get to see a new movie every day

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Milo and POTUS posted:

You get to see a new movie every day

every brain disease has a silver lining 🙏

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

bitterandtwisted posted:

dear warner bros, nobody likes the HP prequels just cut straight to the steamy wizard sex scenes with Mads and Jude tia

:hmmyes:

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Morbius more like...Turdius

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Jude Law is amazing. He’s one of the best actors on earth.

I <3 Huckabees is one of my favorite films ever and it just would not work AT ALL without Jude Law. He perfectly creates the most hateable man in the world and in one scene can flood your heart with sympathy for the devil, just an unreal talent.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Goddamnit

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm glad the world's ending

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
1 more for the elon reference

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

The character is supposed to be a dipshit though, right?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hard to believe john bradleys been method acting for decades now

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Hope a dinosaur spits acid in his face

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Quality Youtube movie reviews here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hldb7Mc-eU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

No

OR

This cannot be a Lindsey parachute because vids are like under two hours

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Jude Law is the best John Watson ever.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

happy 400 pages of trash everyone

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Galewolf posted:

Morbius more like...Turdius

The critics are trying to stop us from seeing Morbius. They fear Morbius.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Man, speaking of Jude Law, it's been 21 years since I've watched AI in a theatre. GOD DAYMN :smithicide:

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Bust Rodd posted:

I <3 Huckabees is one of my favorite films ever and it just would not work AT ALL without Jude Law. He perfectly creates the most hateable man in the world and in one scene can flood your heart with sympathy for the devil, just an unreal talent.

I watched that for the first time a few months ago, and has anyone ever confirmed whether he studied Trump to play that character? Because aside from actually being attractive, there's a lot of Trump in there. Though maybe that just automatically happens when you go for "most hateable man in the world"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trump isn't even the most hateable president