Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Johnny Truant posted:

More dumb gimmick tattoos

Ooooh, oooh, I can actually answer that question: this guy who got trolled HARD afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deong
Jun 13, 2001

I'll see you in heck!

whypick1 posted:

Ooooh, oooh, I can actually answer that question: this guy who got trolled HARD afterwards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbp1oi1umnq/
Same thought lol, time to get a link pulled.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

The use of “colour” suggests otherwise

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

"Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2021"

deong posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbp1oi1umnq/
Same thought lol, time to get a link pulled.

It's been 15 years now since Rickrolling was a a thing. I think that video is going to survive the apocalypse.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Scratch Monkey posted:

The review says United States on it.

I for one am shocked that the big brains who ordered a tattoo machine off Amazon and gave themselves sepsis also used the wrong spelling for their region.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

whypick1 posted:

goddamn that's perfect

Scratch Monkey posted:

eh i spell most things the british way like that, with a u, because i thought it was a fun quirk to have as a 10 year old lol.

zombienietzsche
Dec 9, 2003
If you're gonna get a QR code tattoo at least get it to something like domainyoucontrol.com/tattoo and then have it redirect to whatever.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

whypick1 posted:

"Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2021"

It's been 15 years now since Rickrolling was a a thing. I think that video is going to survive the apocalypse.

Keith Richards and a cockroach, eating Twinkie’s while Rick asylum video plays on a tv, now there’s a hell of a tattoo idea

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

zombienietzsche posted:

If you're gonna get a QR code tattoo at least get it to something like domainyoucontrol.com/tattoo and then have it redirect to whatever.

Like a picture of the tattoo?

The Bandit
Aug 18, 2006

Westbound And Down

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Like a picture of the tattoo?
:hmmyes:
Non fungible tattoos

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Rick Astley's status as "the meme song man" is very upsetting to me, as that's not even in the top 5 best songs on that album. :colbert: His catalog is one of my favorites.

Actually retched at that...gunk..on the napkin.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Have a lick

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Do not have a lick.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Spoilered because it may elicit vomiting:

When I was a kid I had an abcess on my gum, every now and then it would fill up with pus and then burst, which was gross but it had a very distinct taste, which I have always described as being basically like strawberry nesquik.

So, to me, it is kind of funny assuming that the strawberry tattoo weepings presumably also taste like fake strawberry. Strangely this has not left me with any aversion to strawberry nesquik or the desire to eat any more pus as an adult to confirm my childhood memory, both of which I am thankful for.

Either way, I think that tattoo is probably very far from tasteless.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 20:07 on Mar 30, 2022

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

OwlFancier posted:

When I was a kid I had an abcess on my gum, every now and then it would fill up with pus and then burst, which was gross but it had a very distinct taste, which I have always described as being basically like strawberry nesquik.

So, to me, it is kind of funny assuming that the strawberry tattoo weepings presumably also taste like fake strawberry. Strangely this has not left me with any aversion to strawberry nesquik or the desire to eat any more pus as an adult to confirm my childhood memory, both of which I am thankful for.

That’s gross

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I agree, do not recommend the experience.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
One weird trick to get unlimited strawberry milk [dairy farmers HATE him!]

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

I agree, do not recommend the experience.

Every time I suck on my broken teeth, I'll think of you.

Do with that what you will.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
One of the actors on Bridgerton apparently took up tattooing during the pandemic.

Insider.com posted:

After growing tired of quarantine hobbies like baking banana bread and tie-dying during the early days of the pandemic, the 26-year-old "Bridgerton" star decided she wanted a tattoo.

Because all of Los Angeles' tattoo parlors were closed at the time, she opted to draw a design on herself using a rotary pen that she purchased online.

"It's surprisingly easy. I didn't need an ID, didn't need anything," Ashley told the host.

Once the British actress secured the pen, she said she Google searched, "How to do a tattoo at home," and discovered a video that provided in-depth instructions on how to give oneself a tattoo.

"I was like, 'Oh, this guy is using some really interesting stuff. Then I looked at the username, and it was called 'PrisonTattoo.com,'" Ashley said.

She continued, "I looked at his videos and I was like, 'Wow, there's an inmate making videos in prison.'"

After making the revelation, Ashley continued to watch the tutorial and successfully tattooed a sphynx on the inside of her left ankle. The "Sex Education" star pulled up her pant leg on the late-night stage to model the finished design, which Kimmel mistook for a dog.

"Well, keep practicing, I guess," he jokingly told his guest.

She responded: "I think it's pretty good!"

https://twitter.com/POPSUGARUK/status/1509100687367581697

:yikes:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I expected worse :shrug:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I like how every line in that piece somehow managed to be worse than the one prior to it.

"Oh this guy is in prison and tattooing himself? It makes total sense that I, a person with money, connections, and not in prison, do the exact same thing."

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

zombienietzsche posted:

Get your site to check a geolocation of your phone and update where it links to in real-time so you can give it a local flavour.

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

OwlFancier posted:

Funny, to me it always had more of a cheesy flavor. I did not like cheese for a long time.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Read After Burning posted:

Rick Astley's status as "the meme song man" is very upsetting to me, as that's not even in the top 5 best songs on that album. :colbert: His catalog is one of my favorites.

Actually retched at that...gunk..on the napkin.

Let's play "BANDAGE OR STRIPPER'S PAD"

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

E: scrolling through a mixed bag of work and…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXzp0KTr2dZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Alrighty then

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS has a new favorite as of 03:04 on Mar 31, 2022

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

strawberry nesquik.

What the gently caress

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

E: scrolling through a mixed bag of work and…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXzp0KTr2dZ/?utm_medium=copy_link

Alrighty then

Tag urself I'm the semen vortex

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Shoehead posted:

Tag urself I'm the semen vortex

I'm the duality of cock

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

i see you, thread namechange

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
I've never had a thread in these forums actually make me want to vomit until this one.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Johnny Truant posted:

I just had to.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

My proudest achievement.

ilysespieces
Oct 5, 2009

When life becomes too painful, sometimes it's better to just become a drunk.

Johnny Truant posted:

Why would you wish this upon us :catstare:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

ilysespieces posted:

Why would you wish this upon us :catstare:

Wasn't me! Pus is the only bodily fluid that I still find revolting, but talking about it doesn't gross me out

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Someone's humors are out of whack

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

The Bloop posted:

Someone's humors are out of whack

Oh boy, this will be fun! I’ll have to go back and look at all the diagnoses and treatments.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
Have you ever wanted to look like your pen collection exploded all over your face? Look no more.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ugh, I can handle infected tattoos as long as I don't have to smell them but that? That was nauseating.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

Have you ever wanted to look like your pen collection exploded all over your face? Look no more.

Not here at all for stealing freckle valour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Definitely well done and definitely tasteless

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb2X2kDPmKI/?utm_medium=copy_link