Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

quote:

Timelords are a perfect trap for people who don't read cards.
So many people surrendered to the synchro timelord in regular because they don’t read. Especially about the part where their banished monster coming back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Irony Be My Shield posted:

Lol. You're at least due some pretty good new Ghostrick support at some point.

My plan B was running Live Twin...which is also currently missing vital support

so gently caress it I'll play Heroes it's been a long time but I'm pretty sure I still know that archetype

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Fair warning Heroes is one of the most expensive/UR-hungry decks to build in the game

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

blizzardvizard posted:

Fair warning Heroes is one of the most expensive/UR-hungry decks to build in the game
Spread across either two or three packs, depending on your build. Though if you wanna play budget Heroes like it's 2015, you can get by even in Plat with a pure Masked Heroes deck, with some persistence. Dark Law is still very good. Not top tier good, but good.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I just lost a match to DiFi so Dark Law is still p good.

Iserlohn
Nov 3, 2011

Watch out!

Here comes the third tactic.
Lipstick Apathy
Okay, so I have the God board. It's Pacifis, Sea Stealth Attack, Vanity's Emptiness, Erruption of the Monarchs, and a tribute summoned Terrorking Salmon. This is my opener. Thing is I switched to play on mobile and auto-chain is off by default. And of course I get Lightning Stormed for my life cause I can't just Sea Stealth. They just had the one-of

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

And it was against the worst cydra player I've seen in my life just to really rub it in. 6 turns to navigate lethal, sheesh...

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

blizzardvizard posted:

yeah but I think it's coming together

would be further along but I had to blow some dust making cards to make the starting synchro deck barely tolerable to play

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I have won the battle within myself. I have abandoned Gem-Knight Fusion Combo Spam.

I am now playing Lunalight Fusion Combo Spam.

All hail the 7000 attacking beater that gets to hit every monster on the field twice.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
the deck name field is too long it compels me to make every title a 1200 character shitpost

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Blockhouse posted:

the deck name field is too long it compels me to make every title a 1200 character shitpost
I remember when I used to give my decks long shitpost names, I need to do that again.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
I've also picked up Lyrilusc trying to win with the fusion or stacking the one bird Very Very Big.

I'm just going full Furry for the game.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I've also picked up Lyrilusc trying to win with the fusion or stacking the one bird Very Very Big.

Rata fix your upload schedule.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I just got from Plat 4 to Plat 2 today in an hour or two in no small part from D.D. bots auto-surrendering to my 13 card extra deck and weird rogue strats.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Its also an instant fusion target. Theres also a O/FTK for pendulum decks that summons 2 Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom to copy the fusion's effect, and then brings out independent with verte sending instant fusion, then burns for 8k.

Fuckin hate that dumbass FTK enabler card. Generic effect copiers are a mistake. Even when its not enabling FTKs its copying strong HOPT effects like Electrumite.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Even specific effect copiers are a mistake. Get to poo poo, Master Diamond.

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Finished building a Generaider Windwitch deck and decided to take it to ladder, the first four games I got Ash'd turn 1 on Boss Stage, the other two games were Drytron tanking a Harr negate, a Solemn Strike, and a Solemn Judgement in one turn to win and the other was Eldlich Skill Drain.

I just want to play my weird control deck

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
Just won one of DKayed's weekly tournaments with Spyral. It was cool and fun.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Two Tone Shoes posted:

Just won one of DKayed's weekly tournaments with Spyral. It was cool and fun.

Congrats. DKayed is a yelling man that deletes other yugitubers comments on his videos. He wishes he was as cool as my cracker MBT.

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.
I like MBT too and I have also owned MBT in his tournament before :)

I think Dkayed wants to keep the horniness that is the rest of non-cimo Yugitube away and I don't blame him lol.

Dkayed also gave MBT's tourney Tuesdays thing a front page feature on his site so I don't think there's any malice between anyone, thankfully.

Two Tone Shoes fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Mar 30, 2022

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
Just had an extremely confused Tri-brigade player burn 5 cards trying to out my Underworld Goddess, pity I later miscounted special summons and ate a Nib.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Any of you know anything about YGO Omega? It looks pretty slick in footage I've seen, quite a bit more polished than EDOpro.

lijmo
Mar 17, 2014
Am extremely boring so have been playing ranked Krawlers and N/R Krawlers and only bloody Krawlers (love my freaky little bastards) wondering if there was anybody who could give any recommendations on my ranked list.

Thinking of adding verdant sanctuary for the draw/search but unsure

lijmo fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Mar 30, 2022

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
Is the Igknight + Predaplant + Lyrilusc FTK combo a new bot deck? Seeing a TON of these in upper Plat on the ladder. I had a friend play the non-Igknight version of this a while back but this one seems more consistent. As in, if I don't have a hand trap and they go first I lose by default.

E: Checked my match history, I've played against the deck five times today alone and the lists are all identical

Zodack fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Mar 30, 2022

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
I am hopping the next card packs will come with a new banlist.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

wonder if people are getting all their predaplant poo poo out of their system knowing it's banned in paper now :v:

lijmo
Mar 17, 2014

Mix. posted:

wonder if people are getting all their predaplant poo poo out of their system knowing it's banned in paper now :v:

Look I'm sure everyone just loves the predaplant archetype, they probably just included verte anaconda by accident when switching decks

Zodack
Aug 3, 2014
The salt got into my brain from all of that (though I guess I do get equal wins to DD decks and Droll'ing the pendulum ones), but it got me thinking:

What would change about the game if there was a rule such as "you can't mill more than half of your opponent's deck on the first turn / you can't deal more than 4000/7900 damage to your opponent on the first turn"?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
I just realized the Steam version of Master Duel has Steam trading cards for this trading card game with names like "Monster Art 1" and "Monster Art 2". :effort:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer

lijmo posted:

Am extremely boring so have been playing ranked Krawlers and N/R Krawlers and only bloody Krawlers (love my freaky little bastards) wondering if there was anybody who could give any recommendations on my ranked list.

Thinking of adding verdant sanctuary for the draw/search but unsure

Join the discord, better minds than me are in there to help. Traptrick is a good card to search your mind meld, and I'd be running 3 of each. Junk sleep is a newer trap that often works well for flip decks. Worm bait? I miss bulb in krawlers, you could go into naturia beast.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Wtf is this double post? Sorry tread/mods

Charles Bukowski fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Mar 31, 2022

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Nice prismatic Synaphysis.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

girl dick energy posted:

Nice prismatic Synaphysis.

Every time I see someone with a prismatic version of one of their boss monsters I feel an urge to just batch-craft Sheous to try and get a prismatic one.

At least all my Houses and Sheous are the intermediate finish. :unsmith:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I've begun recycling my shiny cards and keeping the base ones. More decks are more important than shiny cards.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Yeah, getting the extra crafting mats is way more important. I only keep shiny cards if they're in a deck I'm actively using or building, everything else gets instantly dismantled.

I still only have 3 decks because of poor crafting and buying choices when I started :negative:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
I have a single prismatic and it's uhh

Reasoning

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i have three prismatics and i haven't ever mulched them because i don't know if i'll ever use them:

Beat Cop from the Underworld
Power Wall
Firewall Dragon Darkfluid

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YDz9NLwpjg

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I recycle the shinies even for the decks I play. Royal prismatics...Well we'll see if I'm ever that desperate for mats.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Dunno how I double posted, phones are not built for the large thumbed gentlemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Honestly the thing that annoys me the most is not being able to dismantle the cards you get from Legacy Packs. I have a bunch of cards at 9x, bunch of prismatics and could probably easily afford 2 extra decks if I could just get rid of that crap :argh: