Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Riot Bimbo posted:

I love the idea of a bunch of dumb rich morons travelling back to the roman empire and getting ganked instantly while they belch out really bad classical latin at randos so can this one be real?

sadly no, the apple eployee was talking about the Time Machine©®™ backup system thats been in apple computers for over a decade. naomi wolf is just dumb as poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Riot Bimbo posted:

I love the idea of a bunch of dumb rich morons travelling back to the roman empire and getting ganked instantly while they belch out really bad classical latin at randos so can this one be real?
explains how they were hanging out with Nanopatticles

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Carthag Tuek posted:

sadly no, the apple eployee was talking about the Time Machine©®™ backup system thats been in apple computers for over a decade. naomi wolf is just dumb as poo poo
But why did they call it that hmm??? It's called plausible deniability!

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
George Bush's severed head in Game of Thrones.

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

what’s the good/bad naomi mnemonic again?

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Charles Ingalls posted:

what’s the good/bad naomi mnemonic again?

if its Naomi Klein you're doing fine
Naomi Wolf? oof buddy, oof

or something

Animal Friend has issued a correction as of 14:41 on Mar 31, 2022

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Can anyone post the pic of trump playing golf with his body double, I can't find it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The peaceful serene belfast of the 70s is an all timer

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

The peaceful serene belfast of the 70s is an all timer

https://twitter.com/amazonhelp/status/1327635102302613505

but also this is the real one for me

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Animal Friend posted:

if its Naomi Klein you're doing fine
Naomi Wolf? oof buddy, oof

or something
https://twitter.com/markpopham/status/1186995263807864832?lang=en

you were very close

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://twitter.com/markpopham/status/1186995263807864832

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
tory power stance

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

GalacticAcid posted:

tory power stance

May giving a speech on making the UK economy stronger while the poorly made sign right behind her falls apart. Real life Iannucci poo poo

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Milo and POTUS posted:

I don't know why I'm surprised but it's nice to know there aren't any good clintons

bill's dad should have been the family role model

e: yoko ono claiming a lesbian affair with HRC

guidoanselmi has issued a correction as of 17:26 on Mar 31, 2022

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

RandolphCarter posted:

prince phillip told british students in China “if you stay here much longer you’ll all be slitty eyed.”

obituary writer opening the "journalist's thesaurus" to racist, dragging her finger along the page and resting on prone to gaffes

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

lol I hope they were saying they could now store health records in time machine

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Fortaleza posted:

May giving a speech on making the UK economy stronger while the poorly made sign right behind her falls apart. Real life Iannucci poo poo

also that she got dry mouth or something and wasn't able to talk for a portion of the speech, just making patriotic choking noises

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

RandolphCarter posted:

prince phillip told british students in China “if you stay here much longer you’ll all be slitty eyed.”

i've heard this at work, it's a classic old white dude joke

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Tesseraction posted:

also that she got dry mouth or something and wasn't able to talk for a portion of the speech, just making patriotic choking noises
this made me think of that time marco rubio gave the state of the union response

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

RandolphCarter posted:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i've heard this at work, it's a classic old white dude joke

“slitty” is the word they use? I’ve never heard that one

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

this reminds me of that idiot kid who said warren got her back blown out by a marine gently caress machine at a press conference always tweeting (they're the same person, right?) talking about lib hipsters at the coffee shop talking about trumo being cool and good.

bringing warren up reminded me of her campaign's "barbershop" lol.

...and pow wow chow

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Eat This Glob posted:

...and pow wow chow

that she plagiarized from the new york times

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ArmZ posted:

trump has good instincts

wasnt that whole thing started because he randomly decided to bomb an iranian general

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

babypolis posted:

wasnt that whole thing started because he randomly decided to bomb an iranian general

no, that was when iran shot down a drone we were flying over their country, a few weeks? before we assassinated solemani

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

theflyingexecutive posted:

lol I hope they were saying they could now store health records in time machine

my fave theory is that she overheard two dorks talking about Avengers Endgame and got confused

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Bretbug

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

DACK FAYDEN posted:

this made me think of that time marco rubio gave the state of the union response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=730KfKhsKsE

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Eve Fartlow 💨

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You don't need to travel back in time, you were literally already there.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
somehow I had never seen this one before, the man was a master at trolling the other primary candidates

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1489336004637044746

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gently caress it too much effort to fix

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Zerg Mans posted:

gently caress it too much effort to fix

i can fix you

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

DACK FAYDEN posted:

somehow I had never seen this one before, the man was a master at trolling the other primary candidates

i don't think there will ever be a funnier period of politics poo poo than the 2016 republican primary

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mind_Taker posted:

i don't think there will ever be a funnier period of politics poo poo than the 2016 republican primary

The 18 months leading to the election was a roller coaster across the board

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://twitter.com/r2rusa/status/696677989564612608?s=21&t=a-2jF8s-S1P6M9_4Gql28A
edit: there's an embedded video. old tweets are weird.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
SPOX REAX:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH9r-IKLRxs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Mind_Taker posted:

someone repost the fake gop debate where SCOTT. WALKER. is on thin ice and christie is chef boyarde