Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I listen to Chapo, cum town, TrueAnon, and then like 5 different podcasts about Magic: the Gathering, so I have a lot of strong, bad opinions about political punditry, gay sex with my dad, and whether or not goblins can beat elves in a wizard battle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
I listen to Cum Town and TA and a bunch of hosed up splatterpunk audio books lately. I think I actually unsubbed from Chapo.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
trash future is good because milo is funny and charming but riley sucks and he’s the show running and talks the most.

riley and liam, shut up bitch

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
haven't listened to chapo since probably 2017, mostly just cum town, true anon, and last podcast on the left

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
just lol if cum town outlasts chapo tho

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

still listen to chapo. you could tell they lost a lot of steam after bernie went down but they're good again imo.

also trueanon, cumtown, and revolutions. when i want to feel bad i listen to citations needed or american prestige, or death/corner

i never liked podcasts before 2017

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
war mode is the only good political/conspiracy podcast

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
All Lawyers Are Bastards is probably one of the best pods ever in terms of funny to interesting ratio with great chemistry between hosts, but there’s only like 15 episodes, because all the hosts are actually
lawyers with real legal jobs.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
All my leftist podcasts are good boys and girls and are my friends irl

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Bust Rodd posted:

All Lawyers Are Bastards is probably one of the best pods ever in terms of funny to interesting ratio with great chemistry between hosts, but there’s only like 15 episodes, because all the hosts are actually

And it's questionable if it just died again since one of the driving hosts just moved to France on a whole other schedule from everyone.

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
I listen to too many podcasts and none of these people are my friends and my credit card info got stolen by Racial Jake when I bought my True Anon hat.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Bust Rodd posted:

andy is mai waifu

their jan 6th, wolverine watchmen, and epstein’s bank eps are incredible

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/reeseoxner/status/1502051850022969344?s=21

“They can’t arrest you for trafficking the same child, it’s double jeopardy!”

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I've listened to the Richard Epstein ALAB like a dozen times. Feel like him and Dershowitz were created to birth new antisemites. It was extremely funny when he quit twitter after melting down in the Isaac Chotiner interview.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
the dorner ep is good

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Law Cheetah posted:

the dorner ep is good
confirmed

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Say the libtard word

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I must have missed it the first time around, what episode did Liz talk about almost being in a PapaRoach video?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I think maybe the dog loving ones, she and Brace talk about being young and in the music scene together in high school

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
did i already lol @ liz not knowing the only thing about 29 Palms that anyone else knows about 29 Palms

after the last 6 weeks, nobody needs to hear any more about what liz thinks about war stuff

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I'm excited for the thrilling conclusion to the Dornercast

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
War bad

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

TenementFunster posted:

did i already lol @ liz not knowing the only thing about 29 Palms that anyone else knows about 29 Palms

after the last 6 weeks, nobody needs to hear any more about what liz thinks about war stuff

shut up dude, your posts are boring as hell

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Posting in the Liz thread about how much you hate Liz

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

shut up dude, your posts are boring as hell
hope she sees this, bro

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

you loving suck

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
im sorry your favorite podcaster made herself look foolish a lot over the last couple of weeks :)

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

im sorry your favorite podcaster made herself look foolish a lot over the last couple of weeks :)

You've been glued to every single podcast thread and some unrelated just saying 'lol Podcaster' for weeks its an old bit now.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

You've been glued to every single podcast thread and some unrelated just saying 'lol Podcaster' for weeks its an old bit now.
dasha did a photoshoot for Los Angeles Apparel last week and my favorite dead gay forums have gotta know

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

dasha did a photoshoot for Los Angeles Apparel last week and my favorite dead gay forums have gotta know

I did not know that and now I'm mad that I do. Thank you for your service

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

TenementFunster posted:

you absolute moron, my favorite podcaster is stavros

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

TenementFunster posted:

Thank god someone is holding her accountable. At long last, our national nightmare is over. It’s frankly abusive that she’s gotten away with it for so long.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

you absolute moron, my favorite podcaster is stavros
hell yeah, dude

Androies
Oct 23, 2008

Ask me about my knives
Alright folks take it somewhere else I'm here to talk about Brace describing the Gourmand fighting in WWI from atop a large draft horse.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
They Shall Not Grow Old but it's a big fat guy eating all the rations of surrendered / captured soldiers

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
lol

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
I went back and relistened to the DogFuckers episodes after the Dorner ones and it's good.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

radio dorner

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

hmmm, they make my current favorite work shirts. that's f*cked up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
i haven't read anything about it is la apparel just an American apparel reboot